(Mobile Game) Hinatazaka46 to Fushigina Toshoshitsu

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Shiatama, Feb 26, 2021.

1. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    menu -> cog icon -> プレイヤー検索 -> input ID in the top gray'ed out box (ダップで入力)

@Seditious46 i totally bought those tower upgrades pack lol. I aim to get the tree (ink filling rate) upgrade in all the members up to like "step 20~" it helps quite a bit in terms of battling harder dungeons since you can spit out card faster. I also try to grab member's defense up and attack up for members that i have a lot of and use often. (I tend to use members card of members i like more and not use cards of members i don't like at all). Additionally i try to grab a chunk of the red relic pen power up (the meteor). It does the most damage and seem most useful. I haven't really gotten too far in any single member tree to grab the blue relic and green relic upgrade, since i spread out my upgrades to all the members to maximize the ink filling rate.

You can also go to the shop and "trade up" those sakura petals in a bottle to buy member upgrade item so you can "evolve" the member to level them up to level 70. I find having 4stars at at least level 60 good. since they got a few skills to help them. So i either try to grind for their upgrade item when there is no event or just trade in those sakura petal item for the upgrades.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh, your support seen powered one...
    My own only L31 ( 4*) weaker at what ...
    But i little missing that Zambie game at start days style.
    (Because it maps get exp even "cards") and somehow better battle system...

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    What does easy mode exactly do (except lowering the difficulty)? Is there a reason to play it?

4. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    @Seditious46 are you referring to the mode that you can click on that DOUBLES the sunny cost when you are in normal mode of main quest?
    If so, there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to. Think of it like any other game where they offer hard mode, normal mode, easy mode, and story mode. toshoshitsu's easy mode is basically story mode, things are so ridiculously easy so that you can beat it to enjoy the story only.
    Playing it cost more sunny, and you cannot get Srank on it.

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @veliem Thanks, seems like it's what I already expected it to be. I'm not a proud girl by any means but playing easy mode seems like admitting defeat so I'll steer clear from that.

6. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Does anyone know if it possible to buy more cards slots or charms slots? Because of the event, i'm sitting at 344/350 cards because of all the 3stars power up cards i got without any member cards to use it on lol

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I don´t know... but i know at youre at strong support... card... my only somewhat only L31 red 4*...

8. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I usually save at least 4 copies of charm card for acceleration enhancement and sell those remaining dupes.

9. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

So, for me, I got a bit burnt out by this event. Having to do the regular quest whenever your sunny was up AND then having to also do the Boss at least 3 times was way too much for me. I appreciate the experimenting with the events, but this one was not for me.

I dont think they've added it yet, but hopefully soon

10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I am trying to pull the red card gacha, but I get redirected to the start screen every time (with the message there is new data available). Is anyone else having this issue as well?

11. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    I have no issues. Btw, the red gacha only went online 1600 jst which is after you posted

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It works now, thanks! I guess the banners were shown too early or something.

13. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
  14. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

Anybody know when the last mission and boss come out?

15. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
  16. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I'm not a huge fan of this kind of event. Seems too much of a grind compared to others.
    Still enjoying the game though!

18. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    at the very least... it is WAY EASIER than the Minotaur boss lol
    It does takes a lot more time and effort than the other event.

19. GT0

GT0 Kenkyuusei

I definitely dont feel as much of a burnout from this event. But I am sad that it switched to a green boss because my red team is by far my weakest, so it now takes my 2 keys to beat the boss.

20. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    2 keys of the green boss is still more points and stuff than 1 key of the 2nd red boss.

i also can't 1 key the green boss... I usually bring it down anywhere from 50% to 5% (usually closer to 50%) depending on how strong my friend card is and how much luck i got with crits and misses. I only got 2 cards with BOSS ability.