Murayama Yuiri (Yuirii)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Re: KKS - Murayama Yuiri (Yuirii)

That was not taken from a show, but only somekind of short appeal video to show their charm on it. You'll find the whole videos here, featuring different member on different video that aproximately about 10-20 sec per appeal video.

The video probably taken before Kenkyuusei Concert and taken for it's need.

2. gilbertvdv

gilbertvdv Kenkyuusei

ups sorry. :^^;:
    i thought it's from some kind of show.
    sorry if i'm asking too much, but do you have any links related to yuiri?
    it's a little hard for me to find any video about her :cry:

3. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

^ if i were to say, the KKS theatre stage is the best source.

4. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

No need to sorry, it's clearly fine. ^^
    Videos of Yuiri? Well.. to be honest i'm on it, too. Searching on various stuff and channel, but the best record i ever found is on youku, you can type her Kanji name on Youku search box, and et voila! you'll found some! ^^

Or Theater perfomance! is damn good resource!
    Here some Great footage (of their theater perfomance from last month and early of July):
    1. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTc0MjM3Mzky.html (Her Birthday perfomance).
    2. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY5MjM2NTgw.html (Gen 15th Debut, she is on Tenshi no Shippo).

You'll found more of their LODs on that channel. ^^

Next time i'll brought all of her Video footage here, as soon as i found it. :)

anyway..

Well.. i'm putting full attention on her perfomance (along with umetan since my first post here on 30th Jan), she is one of the popular girl in KKS, but yeah.. KKS also got some members that pushed by management like Naachan, Kojimako, and also sahoo and aigasa moe lately, it's quite harder for her to shine but that is not an impossible tasks of course. ^^

She will be shine, i'm quite sure of that.

Yep, it's a bit quite around here, people just excited on some more popular girls (like i mentioned before), but maybe we can sharing something about Yuiri here so maybe by accident, people might interesting on her. Well, (beside gathering her footage), i'm looking for Dramas that starring Yuiri, yes, she is already an actress before she joining AKB, and i hope she will be something more after AKB. ^^

5. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

actually it's true for most other KKS too.
    It's kinda hard to spread the love for KKS like Yuiri unless she's active on social media.
    The only other topic to talk about is the content of their MC during the stage, which sometimes isn't all that interesting to talk about tbh.

6. gilbertvdv

gilbertvdv Kenkyuusei

wow thank you so much. well i rarely check youku since i can't read kanji. [blush]
    and i'm not an expert at finding videos as well.
    i've watched her LOD before, she looks so cute there. :inlove:

thanks, it helps so much. :cute:

honestly she is my only favourite member at kks. she caught my attention when i looked at the kks member list.
    well i think it's a little not fair for yuiri, but we have to admit that she is not backed up by the management as much as saho, kojimako or moe.
    it would be harder for her to break into senior team. but i'm sure she can do it. :(

i think people should know her before since she was an actress. even though she's not as famous as mion. she's also got self confidence as well. maybe if she appear in more show she would be more popular. :XD:

did you mean her drama when she was a child actress?

7. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

@ goh1925: True. That is, too, my or in this case.. our problem to spreading the girls love. But yeah, maybe we just have to waiting the right moment for her to shine, it's true that she is a bit older than usual KKS girls, but chance event come for Mariko in 19th years old right?

About her skill, i think her dancing skill is pretty good, and of course the MC, the best part of it. Social media huh? well yesterday she talked about her English Exam, and she said that she got the highest score in her clas which the score is only 78 (please correct me if i were mistaken), it's quite fun honestly to talked about her, if only she is more active to share her tough on gugutasu. ^^;

@ gilbertvdv: Check the channel regulary 2-3 days after the perfomance, there might some updates LOD so you can watch her progress.

And yeah.. we might share about her appereance on some show that usually featuring KKS-members like Ariyoshi or maybe Anta Dare?

Well, once again, if there is was some update or buzz about her, i'll brought it here asap. :)

8. gilbertvdv

gilbertvdv Kenkyuusei

well, it's true that she is a little bit older than the other kss members, but i think it wouldn't be a problem for her. she's still very young. :)

of course, i saw her dancing in her LOD, and that was perfect. :inlove:
    yes, i guessed she got 90 but i was wrong. but i remembered she said that she is not so good in english, so i think 78 is not bad at all.

by the way, i also remembered when she was talking about the making of akbingo, do you know which episode she was involved in?

thank you, it help so much :)

9. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

^ are you sure?

I've been following the KKS very frequently since last two month but never saw any hint of that.
    Are you sure you're referring to AKBingo instead of Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakokku?

10. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

As long as i know, Yuiri is not appeared on Ariyoshi nor AKBingo for aproximately 2 month (at least; please, correct me if i were wrong). Yes, i saw that post, too. And other members also talking about AKBingo on their gugutasu post, but it's seems they are only promoting the show because there is some of KKS members that appeared on it (Like Naachan, mikichan etc).

I dunno if she was really into that show, but if she really is, i'm sure we will know it soon. :awesome:

11. gilbertvdv

gilbertvdv Kenkyuusei

yes i'm pretty sure. as long as i remember, she posted that about two weeks ago.
    but i'm not sure what exactly did she talk about because i can't read kanji. :(

i think so. i checked few recent episodes of akbingo and i can't find her.
    what a pity, i was hoping to see her in akbingo. :cry:

she also talks about a concert today, do you know what concert is that?

12. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

[​IMG]
    If you are referring the post on 26th Jun, then what she meant is that she will appear on the LOVE修行 performance shown at the end of AKBINGO.

I assume that you're new to AKB48?
    AKB48 group is holding a dome tour this summer, today is the first day at Fukuoka Dome.

13. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Exactly, that could be reffering the short preview of Love Shugyou, too.
    Anyway, can't wait for B.L.T Magazine to released.. [wonder]

14. gilbertvdv

gilbertvdv Kenkyuusei

@goh1925: i'm not sure which post is that, but maybe you're right

OMG, i totally forgot about that one. :fp:
    some people from my local forum also talk about fukuoka dome concert, especially about mariko san graduation. :cry:

yes i'm still a newbie at 48, sorry if i'm asking some weird question. :fp:

15. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

No need to worry about 'asking dumb question' as long it reasonable. :D
    Anyway, this is a channel youtube that contain some great footage of Yuirii, of course it fan made, there is 6 video on it, and worth to download. Here.

PS: don't look at his Profile Picture. [hehe]

Banzai, #TeamYuinan ^^
    [​IMG]

16. gilbertvdv

gilbertvdv Kenkyuusei

sorry, actually i knew about the concert, but i totally forget about that yesterday :fp:

omg, that picture is the first thing i saw when i opened the page :cry:
    he really is a damn lucky fan :D

don't tell me it was you? :D

by the way thanks a lot for the link, finally found new videos to download :)

[​IMG]

17. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

What make you think that was me.. :p
    Anyway..

[​IMG]

18. gilbertvdv

gilbertvdv Kenkyuusei

hahaha

just kidding :D

she looks so adorable :inlove:

[​IMG]

19. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Naanya, again... is it a sign that she will join force with Team Yuinan? [hehe]

20. gilbertvdv

gilbertvdv Kenkyuusei

hello it's been quiet again here :D

any update from the gorgeous yuiri? :inlove:

i just get some updates from her G+ account, it seems she goes to shop today. :)

please correct me if i'm wrong