Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ... the guilty must be Nishino Nanase

2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

neru look just like a mannequin at shopping mall, cute:blush:, and the other one, aoi?

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Head straight for keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com for Neru's Hustle Press U18 Bloom photos. Large size. You won't regret it.

tumblr_ojt3jvpQC11vpybydo1_640.jpg

tumblr_ojt3cxhXUo1vpybydo4_1280.jpg

4. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Beautiful pictures. I've been following KeyakizakaMatome on Tumblr for some time now... Great posts!

5. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    This Neru is both beautiful and cute
    Screenshot_2017-01-24-12-14-05.jpg

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a translation of Neru's blog post that was posted a couple of hours ago. It's about fish bones. Lol. I've added a few photos that have come my way recently. You may have seen them already, but I like them.

@yuiparunaachan oshi -- Beautiful, cute, smart and bold. I must watch the whole ep (today/yesterday's KeyaBingo).

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

fish bones? it was delicious in soup, but if just a bone . . .:^^;: but glad to see neru make a new post today:blush:

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    "I now want to eat fish-skin."

Sounds like the cravings of a pregnant woman, LOL.

Neru-chan is really special. Her mere presence soothes my heart... :inlove:

9. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    @ukifune...If she is cute, beautiful, smart and bold. I supposed, she really is a perfect girl ;)

10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Beautiful, cute, smart, bold, funny, humble and kind-hearted. If she's not a perfect girl then at least she's a close approximation of one.

11. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    and mysterious...
    her new blog 161 talking about ...
    life is bitter

so deep...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Perfect Human. Here's a translation of that blog post @Tempe refers to. "You have to give up something to get something. Suddenly I'm 18. Not a child. Yikes!"

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Philosophical too, this girl is. Because very smart she is, I think.

14. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    yeah it's philosophical and universal thoughts about life. Then i wonder something tough has happened to her.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm hoping it's just normal thoughts in this comparatively un-busy period when she gets used to having free time but realizes the free time has to be paid for with work. I'm really glad we're getting somewhat more frequent blog posts from her. What I'm feeling is that perhaps she knows she has a university place so can rest from school for now...but knows she will be extremely busy once she starts university in April.

16. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What major will she be taking at the university?

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

No idea. I'm imagining literature (she talked about admiring song lyrics), media (for obvious reasons), or international studies (she loves the West). But who knows. Art history? Even fashion, if she has been able to convince her parents she doesn't need to go high-academic. I think she's reasonably good at science/math, too, but that would take too much study time.

Also depends on the university, and I have no idea about that, either. But I'll certainly be keeping my eyes open on the ever-unreliable 2channel. One of the upper-level possibilities is Waseda, where they apparently can adapt their requirements to entertainers (e.g., Yuuki Aoi). But Tokyo is full of universities and colleges of all kinds. I suspect a private college, since she gave no indication she took the national public college entrance exams a couple of weeks ago.

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She's smart, and it would be so cool if we have one of these idols studying engineering or science! But, yeah, it may take too much study time and I won't like it if she had to sacrifice either her career or her studies. Then again... who knows? She might yet surprise us! (Surprise everybody, actually... "My name is Nagahama Neru. This is NR-1, the robot I built for my senior project at the university." ;)).

19. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Off topic but if someone were to tell me this was Neru's sister I would have to think about how true it was.

This is "Yamashita Shu" the finalist from Miss of Circles Contest.

FB_IMG_1485500696091.jpg FB_IMG_1485500700560.jpg

20. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Just throwing in a random question - on the official member site, Neru is listed only in Hiragana. Somehow my memory recollects that she was listed both under Hiragana and Kanji until a while ago - but I could be wrong. Is there anyone who remembers?

Site

I think it doesn't need to have any meaning, I'm just curious about whether they actually changed it to this or my memory is failing at times (happens).