Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

2channel was dismissive of the "female otaku", but I was thrilled. The fan was so moved. I think she said she loved Neru. 2channel was not dismissive of Neru, however. During the show, random posts of "Neru's so cute" kept popping up.

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    why were they dismissive? Because she was seen as rude, interfering with the broadcast?

3. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    IMO, but is a bad case of Double Standard... most of jp fan don't want to see any kind of girl having a behavior like that...

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I kind of understand why 2ch are like that.

Personally i like how Keyakichans are okay with stopping a bit and throws smile at the girl and her friend behind her, and Neru extending her hand to accept the girl's hand.

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

it just a typical comments on 2ch, some of them may already didn't like neru from the beginnings, that is why i think, i bet it that their reaction may be different to risa or yuka, that situation is quite normal for famous persons or celebrity when they doing filming live at public area, i wish i was the person that shaking neru hands on that spot:^O^: cannot be helped, neru is just stand out naturally i think, like the next week cap picture:blush:

[​IMG]

sorry nels, everyone is almost the same height in there except you:^^;:

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Double standard, I think. I don't remember the posts saying anything about bothering them, but perhaps they did. However, no girl who isn't like an idol is worthy of notice to some people there, I think. And perhaps they resent the member paying attention to someone who isn't a male otaku. K46 has to walk a fine line to increase female fandom without alienating the wotas who buy the most CDs. To be honest, for me the guerilla live in a girls' school before Saison was released is one of the most wonderful K46 performances. The combination of the first-ever public performance of the song with the students' reaction always brings tears to my eyes, no matter how many times I've watched it (KeyaKake #59 161204).

But who can blame anyone of any gender for being enamored of this human being:

flashsptoshitumblr_olpczi6boE1vpybydo4_1280.jpg

from April Ray magazine, via Keyakizaka Matome

@jujuchuu -- I hate to admit it, but yes, Neru may look more like a tanuki. Lol. Well edited set of pics.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    And i believe we are going to like their guerilla performance in Keyabingo too

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A couple of things from 2channel:

1. Neru is going to have seven pages in Young Jump, with Hirate on the cover having 12 pages. Promo: "Nagasaki-born super-pure girl Nagahama Neru."

2. animated gif with Mona (and Risa's supposed reaction):
    [​IMG]
    From Keyabingo episode last summer.

9. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ^Lol at the gif. I like both ships so im confused on who's Risa glaring at.(Neru or Mona? Hahahaha.) I guess I'll sink both of the ships and just drown in my triangle. :lol:

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Alvin chipmunks --My version of the fantasy triangle is a sort of square: (1) the Risa part of the gif is totally unrelated and just added on by the maker. (2) Mona is more attached to Risa than Risa shows for Mona (although they definitely are friends). (3) Neru is attached to Techi (and vice-versa), but both of them think they should concentrate on the group rather than making a special bond and are not together as much as they were. (4) Mona and Neru hang out together to drown their sorrows. Lol. And in my saner moments I keep remembering that these attachments are definitely played by Sakamichi for publicity, whatever bits of truth there may (or may not) be in them.

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Now we have a pic of Neru in the Earth, Music & Ecology line of school uniforms that Hiragana are now the image models for. Neru's unusual pose is laughed at by some commenters, but I and others see it as giving a fresh, happy feeling to something as staid as a school uniform -- and I think that is exactly the thing that EM&E are doing with their approach to the uniforms. Some commenters point out that the pose shows Neru's "ape arms" ("double-jointed" elbows). She said something a few weeks ago about trying to "cure" them. I think it's better to make them work for her like this.

C5WTFUhVMAAfr05.jpg

There are comments criticizing Neru for not congratulating Yone-san on her birthday in her blog yet. Others pointed out that she just doesn't do that, and added that putting it in your blog is showing off to fans, and the real congratulations should be done in person or in a private message on LINE.

In fact, it is now over a week since Neru posted anything in her blog. We know she has been in Taiwan with the group. And there was the handshake event before that. But that hasn't stopped others from posting bit. No criticism from me, however. Her posts are always great when they come.

12. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    that's such a Neru-like pose tho! Any haters obviously aren't fans to begin with and can therefore be disregarded :)

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru at her Neruest!

Keyakizaka Matome has posted photos from a new gravure spread in blt graph vol.16, and they are so great that I immediately made a blog post showing the photos and translating the text. Below is a thumbnail of what is now my favorite Neru photo of all. To me, this is Neru. Click to enlarge.

bltg1702tumblr_olvy2oS5VC1vpybydo5_1280_WEB.jpg

@too much idea -- Unfortunately, it doesn't look from that as if Neru will be on Quartet. But she will return to co-host the Kochira Yuurakuchou radio show with Hirate, after far too long an absence.

In Techi's love-advice segment, Neru will try to help Techi -- who seems to have absolutely none of the qualifications of a devil-woman -- to learn what advice a devil-woman (like one in Quartet) would give. The first two quotes (and probably the third) are actually from Quartet:

1. What advice would you give to someone who wants to confess to a girl who has very little love-experience? The devil-woman says: "It's girls who make confessions. Be an adult and seduce her."

2. Another quote from the show: "If a woman kisses a man, the man will never fall in love with her." (So the woman should let the man kiss her, instead.)

Lol. This is the show Neru loves and says she lives the whole week for.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    omg she's so pretty and mature on that picture.
    thanks @ukifune for shared

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Awww

Can't wait for KochiHoshi next week then lol i wonder how Hirate will react.

17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

But wait, there's more:

In her latest blog post, she talks about the earth music&ecology uniforms, and about magazine spreads in Ray and Brody magazines. She is particularly happy with the Ray photo, which shows her as a graduate heading for adult life.

mobr6kMMe.jpg

@too much idea -- Techi-Neru were great together in the couple of shows they did months ago. I look forward to it (and hope it really is next week).

@Akusaiko -- Thank you for the "In Memory" photo. I am not particularly a fan of EbiChuu, but I feel as if too little is being made of this terrible, terrible tragedy. If it were a member of K46, I can't imagine how I'd feel.

19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Neru is so adorable and cute, can't wait to see her soon:blush:

yes ukifune, about the picture, i'm also wasn't the biggest fan of ebichuu but more towards their big sister momocloZ, but since i like idol and music so much, sometimes i go visit their page, just recently she was perform at fns, but suddenly we got this sad news

she was young, pretty and talented girl, god bless her:cry:

20. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    so there will be hiragana one man show on march...

so excited

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk