Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

already listen to the 4th song, it sound just fine and good for me, but i feel too eager to hear neurotech duo(sounds like something more techno like this) :^^;:, yuiyui couple already known as a good singers in k46, looking for something new

goofy smile with a funny pose of neru and fuu right there make me happy:lol:

2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

found this on 2ch, who is this person? has been claimed to be neru and zumin? photoshop?:shocku: world always become strange this days:^^;:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Well the one in the right does have some similarity to Zuumin but the one in the left... Lol, someone already posted a better Neru looked a like before

4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

That's why i can't even reconize the person in the photo:^^;:

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Back in Nagasaki, Neru was a huge fan of Nogizaka's Itou Marika. Marika was (and apparently still is) her oshi. The full version of Marika's PV for the new Nogizaka single is on YouTube for a limited time and is getting lots of views (a quarter million in two days). Watching it, I can see why Neru would like her, and I can also see some similarities between them, either natural or created by Neru:

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great new video (posted 14 March) of Neru's history with the group, backed by Hitoto You's Hanamizuki. The 2channel poster said it brought tears. It did. Everything from a bit of her audition; to her initial intro; to her feelings of loneliness as the only gen1.5 member, not able to take full part; to her being announced as a senbatsu member for SekaAi; to her moving letter to the Hiraganas; to her crying onstage and backstage during the Hiragana Omotenashikai and Memi going cheek to cheek to calm her down.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

finally she respond to personal pv of marika:blush:

8. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

woaah :blush::cute: after all this time she finally mention marika in her blogspot

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm hoping this means she and Marika are now talking to each other. It took a long time, but it's great that she can now open up about Marika a bit and they can appreciate each other.

EDIT: Now here's a full translation of the blog post about Marika, and about comedian/author Matayoshi Naoki. Good stuff, as usual.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I know it's a stupid little thing, but it makes me happy, to see the way people are now correcting her father's original: "Neru-Nerurer-Nerurest." (He actually wrote: "Neru-Neruraa-Neruresuto" in kana, shown in KeyaKake #20, 160214.) He said she'd reached her superlative then. She's at a higher level of superlative now.

12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

can't see neru quite well on discord mv???, nevermind it, we can rejoice seeing her working hard on the quiz show, 1vs1 battle, truly epic

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru's latest blog post -- about the MV, the pop-up shop, and the Hiragana national tour -- shows clearly to me that she is a Kanji first and a Hiragana second.

mobOWikJF.jpg

She's there defending Techi (first group scene), and that's enough. In fact, her "boku wa yada" later is just okay. I have to work hard to love it. And I do, lol.

14. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Neru's "boku wa yada" part is my least favourite part of this song. Sorry but they should have made Techi do all 3 of those parts.....

15. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    what ??!! but i am not gonna start.
    ok i understand, everybody's with their own taste.

for me Neru's "boku wa yada" make fukyouwaon better balance, Neru unique voice makes a calmness in high pace song.

thats "boku wa yada" its not more than 00:00.75s...how can .... my 2cent.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yup. And it's the thing the song most sorely needs.

17. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think neru voice ruining the cool vibe,..I think yone voice is better..Neru voice make the song like' cute song..IMO :^^;:

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yone's voice was horrible.

I love Yone but her singing is terrible in this song.

19. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    It just sounded too out of place, like i'm totally immersed into the song and then Neru's part comes in and I'm just like dafuq was that

20. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I also think that neru's "boku wa yada" sounds off. I love neru but her voice sounds cute. Which reminds me, i want another song like "matta atte kudasai". I know it's not the best but somehow it makes me smile. But, i dunno if they're going to give her another solo.

I think someone with a lower voice might fit the "Boku wa yada" part. Maybe Akanen(when she uses that gachi voice),Mona(i thought her voice in keyabingo's danso was better than Risa's)and maybe Berika(if she can use her tone in"Revolution",though it might sound a bit forced.)