Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

It was coincidental that I made this video today and it's her Birthday today :chuffed:

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

[​IMG]
    :ome:
    Happy Birthday
    NERU
    nice to see neru picture appeared in members blog especially in yukari blogs, looks like neru was hanging out with her:blush:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru blog post on turning 19. She says she is fighting with her self (or selves) and that she feels weaker than she did on her 18th birthday.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  4. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i love Neru with Akanen...and look at the message app there's a lot of pic of them together...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru blog post: Imagining my future. She says she enjoys fantasizing about her future, after her time as an idol is over: reading to children in a library? Selling buns to children from a truck? Children are part of both fantasies she mentions.

[​IMG]

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Tnx nako:blush:

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru apparently said in a Keyaki Message on 6 August that she wanted to go to an NMB48 concert event. Eagle-eyed otaku may have spotted her in the background of Fujie Reina's photo of herself (I think) and Takano Yui at the group's first tour stop, at Yokohama arena. Both Fujie and Takano are former members of NMB. (click photos to enlarge)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

source

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Conglatulation neru:blush:

12. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    so Neru will be full kanji...
    i am happy but why also sad...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

since Neru's kennin position in Hiragana was over....i got a strong feeling that Neru could be center in the 6th single ;) #EarlyPrediction

14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

it is because we always feel she is the one and only unreplaceable member of hiragana (the special one) in our heart (for neru fans) and even if she graduates later, people will always remember her as the first hiragana members

if you look back at previous of keyake episode where neru was announced as the new members of keyakizaka46, and you watch today episode after that, surely you will cry with joy and said " i supposed to watch this announcement on previous ep"

it is probably the hardest moment for neru since she join k46, yup CutePanda, the highly anticipated candidate for the new center has just increased alongside risa, pon, and zuumin

15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Congratulations, Neru, last night was the happiest moment since I have known her... It kinda sounds mean to Hira members and their fans, but seriously, congratulations again.

16. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    "For Neru not to be in Hiragana Keyaki, which was made for her...
    Does our existence have no meaning any more?

I love Neru.
    I really love her, love her, love her.
    While I was writing this blog,
    Thinking of Neru, my tears just wouldn't stop."
    (c) Sakamichi Notes

Bruh, Kakizaka Memi :(
    I really wanted Hiragana and Neru to work out. With Neru being the first Hiragana member and how she mentioned during her first letter to the Hiraganas that it was lonely being by herself, always being called last as 'Hiragana Keyakizaka46's Nagahama Neru', wearing different uniforms from the Kanjis, that she was waiting for them all along. She was even nervous the first time she first met them.

I'm glad she could rest from all the stress of having to be in two groups but there's a part of me that's sad. I was excited to see her on Re:Mind and watch their interactions too >.<

So that's why Katoshi mentioned only about '20 Hiragana members' on her blog post last week @.@

17. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

We all knew that this was inevitable, you can't have one of the most popular members of the group not be with the main lineup... If they had to pick, Kanji was the obvious way to go...

I don't really feel that bad for the Hiragana's cause she was never really a part of them, they rarely meet each other... I think even most of the Hiragana's knew in their hearts that this would also happen eventually... I think they be fine, a lot of the Hiragana's have built up their personalities and popularity to the point where they necessarily don't need Neru anymore, kyonko, katoshi and a few others are ready to carry that group

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Mmmm, this thread title need an update.

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    In fact, the thread titles of every member here in Keyakizaka46 should be updated, along with nicknames, aside from Neru's move from Hiragana to Kanji Keyaki...

20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Nagahama Neru / 1st Generation (Kana Keyakizaka46 well, at least, don't thrown away that part cuz it is the fact and prove that neru are the first existence of hiragana faction from the begining till onward, so you may just need to add kanji somewhere on the title line:^^;:

- it is only lineup formation announcement,
    - no hiragana member being selected so far in their single(exclude neru)

maybe, this is only me, but as i can see, mngment are trying to adapt nogi selection system into keya system, they are trying to change the direction of 'group within group' towards 'main and under group' by doing this, we will be able to see the senbatsu seat opened to both side later
    senbatsu lineup may later known as (kanji) and the rest will be serve as undergirls (hiragana) regardless their generation order, or else, they may need to add the 'concurent' label again later[hehe]

One by one msg about neru came out in hiragana official blogs, painful to read, kyonko and katoshi, seriously mad in mngmnt lol