Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yup, unlike zumin b4, neru never show us her desire to be a center, so, let's keep things positive, she's a prominent members in k46, she had more jobs and acheived more compared to others, and there is no declining in jobs offer either, just recently, the jobs is stop probably due to this graduation, she may declined those offers for this moment:|

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. shirin

shirin Kenkyuusei

And this made me cry even more..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    My point wasn't about Keyaki becoming the way it is, but about the person I quoted saying Neru wanted to do more brighter songs. But by even that period where she fully became a Kanji Keyaki member it was obvious that Keyaki wasn't going to stray away from their sound. Even Kaze ni fukaretemo which sounds like a brighter song was accompanied with a cooler image and music video, along with a moody coupling song. If it was truly about Keyaki's sound she would have left then. Neru is a smart girl, she would have been able to see that songs like Saimajo and Fukyouwaon were hits that indicated what Keyaki's sound is and would be.

• Like Like x 6
  4. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

Do you think Neru is overworked? She lost a lot of weight, and i know that keya got more popular and more busy, but still... recently she wasnt in anything not even keyabingo(i dont remember fully so i may be wrong).
    And do you think Neru will stay in showbiz? or will she leave for university? Or both?

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@DavidBuenafuente , nope, i think not due to work overload, as you know, getting more work is the best thing to had when working as an artist/idol, no works mean no demands towards them and considered as flop or unpopular, i only think she decided it maybe for study or focusing at other new permanent job, the last thing on my thought is scandals

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Not really if there're fans feeling like that. :chuffed:

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  7. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I am sad to hear this news, but good luck to her. But then again, she doesn't need luck, she always had this winner aura surrounding her.
    If she stays in the industry, I wonder if Aki-p has his hands in it. Just look at Imaizumi Yui, transfered to avex arm run by aki-p...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    what??? omg wow. She's like hella popular and I feel like she's very much liked in the fandom. Keya is weird. Many of their popular members just sort of leave and Keya is a new group too. Something is oddly weird about this group. I'm quite disappointed tbh. I really liked her demeanor. She also fought to be an idol and struggled to even get in so I was really rooting for her.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@radiohifi but the situation is rather too differ from zumin "sickness", this is the same feeling as maeda b4, they doing fine and great but suddenly decide to graduated even tho they are popular on the group, obviously something is wrong within the group or managment if she follow zumin to avex cuz she wasn't lacking in jobs offer like zumin or other members

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I would like to go to the timeline where Neru became a full-time member of Hiragana when her kenninship ended, instead of Kanji.

I'd like to see what that world is like.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

14. NogiOver9k

NogiOver9k Kenkyuusei

Sadly that timeline does not exist. If only they rename Hiragana sooner like early 2017.
    Damnit I cant sleep...

Hinatazaka should give her grand send-off.
    and please let her guest in snack bar mao segment.

• Creative Creative x 2
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lololol

16. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Not saying she is going to avex (iirc aki-p has basically at least one prodution company with every major entertainment group), but maybe she got offered better condition/contract with a different organisation, that would suits her circumstances better by aki-p. But who knows, she could also quit the industry completely.
    I like Neru, but her vocals are weak. On the otherhand, she is great in everything else.

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 14
  18. shirin

shirin Kenkyuusei

Nen's blog made me cry even more its already 2am and I can't sleep and keep thinking about neru grad. .TxT

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Akanen's blog made me cry. If anything we know Neru was loved by the members.

Personally, I don't see the point in wishing Neru stayed with Hiragana/Hinatazaka. I don't think Neru has ever given hints at regretting her choice.

20. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    maybe this is just my neru fan bias, but i doubt this has anything to with neru not being happy with her position during in the single. If that was a primary reason she would still be promoting through her departure because neru has that type of integrity.

• Agree Agree x 1