Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Syz

Syz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    Sad to see my favorite Keyaki member graduate, but it was her choice and I respect her decision.

Whatever she decides to do after her graduation, I wish nothing but the best for her and I'll keep on supporting her.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I also feel like the life has kinda gone out of Keyaki.

No Yui-chanzu anymore without Zuumin
    No more cool girlzu without Shida
    No more excitable giggling from Yone
    and now my little angel Neru :(

Whats happened?!?!?!
    I feel like I'm going wake up to find Kanji has been disbanded one day.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. shirin

shirin Kenkyuusei

My wish to see her perform kuroi hitsuji with everyone crushed:cry::cold::(

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Pichuu Pii

Pichuu Pii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hi, I'm a silent reader here in Stage48 and it breaks my heart to find out that Neru is graduating. She's one of my faves and I'm sad about her announcement. It was so sudden... But, I respect her decision and I know she can make it big. I'll be rooting for her! <3

• Like Like x 2
  5. Groswi

Groswi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    pffffff sad surprise, keyakizaka was the first idol group that interested me, shida was my first oshi, then I became interested in imaizumi just before her graduation, neru was always one of my three favorite members and now they are out. It's a bit sad because the group that I liked the most now is very different, I know that graduations are normal in an idol group, but I don't like the way they are handling it in this group. the worst thing it's that now I can only think about who will be next.

My best wishes for Neru. I will support her in whatever she decides to do after her graduation.

Sorry for my bad english.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It's been hours but it still hurts. I wish I understand what is being said but I am so proud of her. All the confusion she created on sites, the headlines she made in major news sites and it even isn't 24 hours yet. None of the other graduated members went out loud like this. Well done Neru. Thank you for doing your best for the group

7. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I just became her fan recently so I don't have the right to say sth like "I'll miss her being with the group"
    but I do really really like her and hope the best for her
    So probably the most regret in regards to Neru is not knowing her sooner to cheer the girl on, to see her fight in Kanji and Hira...

Seeing Akanen's blog and Zuumin's tweets about Neru's graduation really hit me
    She's loved by members and fan, I hope she can have a grad concert or a properly send off

So Neru being the only one member walked down the stair in KuroiHitsuji really says it all

• Like Like x 2
  8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record here... But I'm still hurting over this graduation. Tactics or not, she never cease to exude an aura of a good girl with a golden heart. And based on her comrades' comments (again, it could be all farce, but I think it is not) she seems to be a beloved member, too. She's so cute, particularly in the early days, when she's a bit chubbier. She is one hot, sexy girl, as shown in her photo book. She's extremely smart. Her vocals are weak, but cute nevertheless. Like some of you here, I'm starting to lose my anchor in Keya after imaizumi and Neru graduation. I'm probably going to lean towards Hinata in the near future, although I won't be leaving Keya completely.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Akanen's blog really hurts... but i haven't seen Zuumin tweets... can you send me the links pls

10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It is so sad to hear some of you say you are going on a break from keyaki or that you are going low now for some time. I can't speak for you guys but I joined keyaki because of Neru. And it was my first time ever to fully engross in an idol group and/or have an oshimen. I later came to love Keyaki after. I saw them from the beginning, how they struggled to make it in the industry. Such passionate members and I won't give up on them that easily, not even with my Kami-oshi graduating. Neru, before she was my oshimen, was a keyaki member. That on itself speaks volume. They came back with a hit song, which, even without Hinatazaka46's help in sale has sold more than 700000 copies and has topped Oricon and billboard. Any thoughts on the group, like it being Techi & Co, are just fans conjuring stuffs up and not even the members, including the new ones are complaining but are rather contributing and doing everything to make it alive. And you guys want to give up on such amazing people? Not me. I am still strong with them cos they are the true definition of idols. They are feeling the pain, the hate, the love, everything inbetween but they won't let it get to them and their loyal fans, including me. will never give up on them.

• Like x 6
    • Dislike x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 2
  11. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Judging by her love for books, I wouldn't be even surprised if she wants to become a librarian.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

12. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    Can you make a single post without insulting fans who disagree with you on the direction the group is heading?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Isn't that kind of not true tho?? They are the sister group to Nogi whom is incredibly popular. Both created by Aki-p who created AKB and such...I mean I get struggled in a sense that all idols feel pressure and such, but Keya had a foot already in the industry technically. I don't think anyone was expecting them to "fail" like SDN48 "failed". Not to change the convo about neru I just found what you said to be interesting here cause i don't personally feel they struggled at all.

• Agree Agree x 9
  14. shirin

shirin Kenkyuusei

For me this is not like im giving up i really love the members of keyaki and the music. But right now i just need some time to really accept and move on. Neru is my first kami-oshi in idol world thats why i need it..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I don't know why you see me writing that, nor any of my other post as an insult to fans i don't agree with. And isn't it true that all this Techi & co thing started with fans who do not agree with the senbatsu? These fans downright hated on a girl who is just put in a position. I, for most of that arguments, sometimes wonder who fans are cheering for, the group or their oshis. I once said that this problem can be found with new international fans, cos even with the controversies, Techi is still the most loved in the group within the Japanese fanbase. Her appearance just gathers a huge number of views. yet still it has to be us to condemn her. Thank God it is not all about Oshi's for the Japanese fanbase. You might see this as an insult but it is not and i never insulted anyone i disagree with. i just show my disagreement.
    I do get your point but as like Nogi, keyaki started as a group on its own only having the title 'sister group of Nogi' attached to it. If you followed keyaki from their debut till now, you will understand what I meant by 'they struggled'. Look at their sales of SM compared to now. Even as sister groups of Nogi, they weren't received by the majority. Not until after SM. In their first documentary, you will see how they went out looking for fans. Neru was all alone, on the streets, giving out flyers and crying because she couldn't even give out all the flyers. It was heartbreaking then to see how she was not paid attention to compared to now. They gained their huge fans through determination and commitment. Hinatazaka46, on the other hand, didn't go through that and thanks to their connection to keyaki then, they won't have to go through that (we will have to see their 1st single sales to be sure) but they are riding on that glory since most of their followers, if not all, are fans of keyaki.

• Like Like x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    https://twitter.com/yuuui_imaizumi/status/1103662941075779585
    Zuumin's tweet
    She said sth like どっひゃーーーー which is used in Neru's blog
    And her pose in the photos look similar to Neru's 1st individual PV, the Chemical song
    You can see the comments below
    They say it's a hidden message, but it can be a coincidence too, idk

Just like Akanen said, I want to turn back time

• Like Like x 4
  17. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    You're still doing it. Literally nobody here has been "hating on" or "condemning" Techi.

EDIT: You hit the "disagree" button. Good job. Now reply identifying specifically who on this forum has "hated on" or "condemned" Hirate Yurina.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Watching Keyaki House see neru taking members picture and on put it on board...never thought his gonna happen to early :(:(....Naako sensei please made Hotokezu Showroom for the last time...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Bingo

Bingo Member

I saw this coming and I wasn't not surprised. I am sure she will quit the entertainment industry and go back to school.
    Unpopular opinion but I get this feeling more member will quit before the year ended.

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    interesting. Thx for sharing that tho. i was curious to know what u thought when u said they struggled. I don't 100% agree, but that's ok lol.

As for Neru, someone else said this actually, but I really hope she doesn't quit the entertainment industry. I know she didn't give us any reason for her leaving, but I do hope she finds her own way in whatever she desires to do (variety, solo artist, etc...).

• Like Like x 3