Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Nice! Hope she can make it. I'd love to see a Dark Juliet! [hehe]

================

Btw, I've almost forgotten it, Rikachan has talked to Maeda (SHOWROOM CEO) that she wanted to do a 24-hour SR this year too. They're verifying if it's possible. :banana:

2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    lol she spent her new year's day talking on showroom with otaku she wants to fish in order to try to become more relevant and succesful instead of spending a happy day with a boyfriend or friends/family... so I see not so much differences between her and the guy she offended lol

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

welp, i think that the difference is that she's working hard in order to be more popular and succeed on her job, while the guy is REALLY pathetic spending his new years day doing nothing produtive and just atacking a girl who's working hard

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She's an idol and that's her job. I doubt fans would want them meet a boyfriend in new years

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

5. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

I think there should be a difference between trying to put down someone who is trying to make people's day better vs someone who is trying to put down someone who is trying to make someone's day worst

I rather see her do this than cry over something as worthless as comments from haters.

6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Either way, this is all shit Nakai keeps bringing upon herself, over and over again. First by being an overbearing self-serving brat with too much self-worth, secondly by being a poor sport with a short temper, no sense of irony and a total inability to understand the mood of the situation (How do the Japanese say? ”Reading the air"?). I wish this behavior was limited to only Showroom at least, but no, she gets to spoil the mood with her presence even on the only kanmuri-bangumi NGT can afford at the moment, oh joy.
    Even that "put-down" in question was nothing but a textbook example of gyaku-gire, hardly anything to be proud of. :rolleyes:
    The other NGT members are no less interactive with Showroom viewers and yet I have seen only Nakai constantly driving herself into these petty Internet fights with them, I wonder if after all this time she has ever had the presence of mind to realize that the problem is with herself, instead of ranting about antis. You know how the saying about "running into assholes all day" goes...

Actually, I'm surprised whenever I think back that this was once considered as a potential "face" for NGT, as if anyone in there would ever identify themselves with her.
    I'm also well aware that Akimoto and his lackeys prefer to have this sort of forced (dare I say staged) drama, cancerous enjou marketing and similar controversial shenanigans, over having a functional group working harmoniously. It seems they don't get that, unlike the rest of 46/48 groups, such shit has absolutely no place in NGT and never should, especially out of respect for the image (and well-being) of the region they have vowed to support and represent.
    Maybe they should just make a new group, one appropriately named DQN48, and transfer her there as the sole member. Then she can pick all the childish fights she craves for, alone. A little vacation wouldn't hurt. :rolleyes:

Edit: Spoilered so as not to hurt the sensibilities of thread goers, seeing as how I previously received a hit-and-run complaint to it.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  7. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    ^ I agree with most of your assessment except instead to maybe make her get along with other members she can't currently get along with. That builds maturity and common sense.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Not important & probably a junk post from me. ._.

There's a band named Rika & they play midwest emo (emo likes of American Football & Sunny Day Real Estate).

9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I wish she could come to this thread as well. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    this video from twitter that has 39K+ retweets & 138K+ likes and 4.27 million views.... i cant understand japanese but does she talking about her haters here?

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Did you read the post up there?

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I know it's her job, but she could've spent the new year's day in a different way than on showroom... maybe she felt herself frustrated and she used the "anti" to vent all her frustration she had at that time.
    The reality is that she herself sees in general the typical guys who commented on her showroom during that day as losers who can't get a girlfriend, not only the "hater" one.

• Like Like x 1
  13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    There were probably like 20 other sr streams that day and the dude had to pick on rika and said she is "done for" and most likely that it wasn't his first comment either but rather the same spammy negative comment from streams before.

And that's just you making up such "reality".

14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix A.28 - Nakai Rika vs. Antis
    Prev
    Nakai Rika's treatment of an anti
    Next
    Nakai Rika's Solo Concert
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

A.28 - Nakai Rika vs. Antis

"Don't you have anything better to do? Why don't you go to Hatsumode?"
    Idol's too pleasant "treatment of an anti" becomes topic

January 4, 2018
    grape
    [​IMG]

An "anti" is a person who shows disgust against a specific subject and takes a critical attitude. The subject can be entertainers, organizations, works, etc.

Of course, everyone has likes and dislikes and there's nothing wrong in having subjects you dislike.

However, in general, "anti" refers to a person who defames emotionally in public places or on the internet.

NGT48's Nakai Rika cleaves the "anti"!

A celebrity who stands out in the work will get antis in one way or another. Idols are also bothered by these antis while carrying out their activities.

The words issued by Nakai Rika of the idol group NGT48 against an anti who was persistently criticizing her appearance and behavior have become a topic.

In November 2017, she responded to a comment supposedly from an anti on the artists' live broadcast site "SHOWROOM"
    [1]:
    Quote from SHOWROOM

And in the live broadcast on January 1st, 2018 she responded laughing.
    Quote from SHOWROOM

As said in the phrase "The opposite of like is indifference", somebody who spend their time to attack another person is, at least, interested in that person.

Just like Nakai-san said, in a sense, they must be following her in detail with the same intensity of her fans or even more than they do.

Anti's critical words are not pleasant to her or her fans.
    Moreover, like what happened this time, bothering to access the broadcast site to do "bashing acts"where fans are gathering is close to harassment.

Fans of every other subjects who have had an unpleasant feeling against the antis may have felt refreshing to see Nakai-san speaking decisively this time.

Notes:
    1. SHOWROOM Official Web Site:http://showroom.co.jp/ (japanese page)
    2. Hatsumode (Japanese: 初詣 Hepburn: Hatsumōde) is the first Shinto shrine visit of the Japanese New Year. Some people visit a Buddhist temple instead. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsumōde

Source:
    grape:
    https://grapee.jp/438497

Prev
    Nakai Rika's treatment of an anti
    Next
    Nakai Rika's Solo Concert
    Home

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I'd rather she just stays away. She is incorregible and the management has proven to be too much generous with "carrots" and not enough with "sticks" when dealing with her, with the result that the whole thing has clearly gone to her head. They obviously aren't in the mood for any disciplinary measure.
    My only hope is that no collateral damage will be done on other members by idiots who, after reading about this, may get the impression that NGT is a group of DQNs to pick fights with, just because Nakai is. It takes a lot to build a peaceable and pleasant image, and little to undo it only for the sake of some cheap publicity. This is exclusively Nakai’s problem, not NGT's.
    If these carbon-copy articles I have seen are supposed to be part of Ohta Pro's stealth marketing campaign, considering the suspicious speed at which they appeared, they are doing a pretty poor job at promoting their "asset", also.

Speaking of which, for her age even Tsugumin's way of dealing with trolls is far more mature than Nakai wasting time on these pathetic ad hominems, and it says a lot.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  16. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Maybe this was posted somewhere else and I didn’t see it, but Rika’s getting a solo concert.

Attached Files:

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #034. The meaning of young people's words
    Prev
    #033. The Solo Concert of my Dreams!
    Next
    #035. Nakai finally joins the adults

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#034. The meaning of young people's words

[​IMG]
    180104 - Weekly Playboy Jan. 22nd 2018 no.3・4 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2018/01/04/97016/

Hello, today I'm gonna talk about "words". I've been thinking lately that young people are deforming the words too much!!! (laugh)

For example, "emoi". It was originally the word emotional, characterizing an intense feeling. Now, you may ask, is the word emoi English or Japanese?

Other word is "jinkake". They use it as in "jinkake into xxx". Do you get it? It's an abbreviation for "jinsei wo kaketa" ("bet somone's life" is fig. for "put all efforts into achieving something") (laugh) Therefore, in this case, it means "put all efforts into xxx". Pretty complicated, isn't it? (laugh) If you're putting all efforts into, don't you abbreviate it!!!!!

There's more. Guess what "azamaru" stand for! It's "arigatou gozaimasu
    (maru)" (maru -- circle/round -- is the informal name for the Japanese period ) They abbreviated it as azamaru!! Wouldn't it have been better if they had abbreviated it as "arigoza"? Why the period?! They used the period instead!! I don't understand what young people are thinking nowadays (by the way Nakai Rika will participate the Coming-of-Age Ceremony[1] this year).

Oh, by the way, I may sound like pushy, but there will be my solo concert at Tokyo Dome City Hall
    [2] on January 15! It will be very "emoi"! I have "jinkake" into this solo concert, so I'll like to say "azamaru" if you come!! ... Hey! I'm using those words perfectly! (laugh)

That's it, let's go smiling in 2018 too! Azamaru for reading!! (laugh)

I'm sensitive to cold and have
    passed the days trembling.
    I'm counting on you this year too!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Coming of Age Ceremony (Japanese: 成人式 Hepburn: Seijin-shiki) It marks one's coming of age (age of maturity). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coming_of_Age_Day#Coming_of_age_ceremony
    2. Tokyo Dome City Hall. https://www.tokyo-dome.co.jp/tdc-hall/

Prev
    #033. The Solo Concert of my Dreams!
    Next
    #035. Nakai finally joins the adults

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina