Nakano Miyabi (Minyo Girls)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Cristafari, Jun 29, 2017.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Koi Shigure' teaser (lyrics written by herself, to be released digitally next month):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Nakano Miyabi Live at Aeontown Kamisato (2023/07/29)

This summer I had the chance to see Miyabi's mini-live in Kamisato, a place where I had frequently seen both Wasamin and Minyo Girls before Covid. Moreover, this was the first time I was seeing Miyabi in almost 3 1/2 years. She has grown a lot in that time, both physically and professionally. So I was really looking forward to seeing her.

miya5.jpg

I headed up to Kamisato in the morning, just below the Saitama/Gunma prefectural border. The buses from the station to the mall run infrequently, so despite the oppressive heat I decided to make the 1.5 kilometer walk to the mall. After all, I would have plenty of time to cool off before her performance.

Just an aside, the reason I took so long to post this report was that I was concerned about the posting of the below videos. It turns out that Miyabi's management (her parents) approve of posting her live videos on YouTube. So that's cool. Anyway, I got there early, and watched a karaoke event while I waited for Miyabi's set. To my surprise, Miyabi made a guest appearance during the karaoke event to promote her performance. Plus, she did a short rehearsal

miya4.jpg

I don't have the entire setlist, but Miyabi sang quite a few songs, including both Zenbon Zakura (which she sang for The Voice) and Tomei Kouka, which is one of her recent original songs. I love it so much. If you haven't seen the original PV, here it is...

Anyway, here are my recorded videos of this song and the song she performed on The Voice, with permission from YouTube (except in select countries)

Anyway, it was a fun show, and Miyabi's mom came over to me to say hello/ At first I didn't notice her next to me. but then I realized she was trying to get my attention. I hadn't seen Miyabi's mom in quite a while, but she was a good friend to me while I was looking for work in Japan back in 2019.

miya1.jpg miya6.jpg

I had two greeting ticket for after the event. I bought a "cool towel" with her logo in it, but decided against the necklace/fan, despite how comfortable it looked. I waited for my turn to finally meet with Miyabi, and I got a special extra-long encounter since they had a problem with the cheki camera, so she and I talked for over a minute. It was basically reminiscing about how long it had been since we had met, and that I loved Toumei Kouka, both the song and the MV. I thought about grabbing more tickets, but the bus back to the train station was coming soon, and I wanted to grap dinner from the Taiwan Fried Chicken show that specialized in giant fried chicken the size of your head...

miya3.jpg

Miyabi has a mini-live coming up in November, and I'm thinking about attending. We'll see. But I am happy to see that she is doing really well, and will be graduating high school in the coming months.

• Like Like x 2
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka