TV / Radio Nemousu TV Season 25 (17/05/28 - 17/08/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by xcrossfacekillahx, May 19, 2017.

1. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    The 2nd batch is better than the first one.
    Izurina and Saho made a lot of noise. However, they are variety-oriented, so it is expected. Kayoyon again proved she is very brave.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Turned out as I'd expected, thank goodness... :whistle:

Yup -- Izurina was LOUD... but her jump was beautiful. However, *un*expectedly (at least for me)... was how loud Saho got! We got to see another side of her, as she was *not* going to let those guides push her to jump! Recited about half Wuthering Heights on that ledge too. :^^;: It was a nice break from burikko-at-21 Saho, and more like the real, ura-not-omote Saho...

Tomu seemed a bit more tentative than I'd expected... but like the badass she is, took no time getting off that ledge (truth = if you stand there procrastinating the more scary it becomes, so just jump already). She did say at the bottom that she probably wouldn't have jumped had she been up there for much longer, so she just got it over with. Show 'em how it's done, my Tomu! :1st:

Kayoyon pretty much echoed me and my wife's experiences at thrill-seeking (her: skydiving / me: motorcycle roadracing) *wheeeee*! :lol:

We both love her anti-nelly attitude in an idol... and that she's hot to begin with makes her even more attractive.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

5. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

This is a must watch episode! SPOILERS below!

*Claps* Those girls made that look like a walk in an amusement park.
    1st. gotta give a HUGE/kyojin type of applause to Izurina being the first batter and conquering the "pressure" or pushing through the "wall". I definitely had a hunch she could do it since she transferred to Thailand, learning a new language an a new environment. She has courage for sure. I thought Izu and Saho would fail.

2nd. I feel proud of Saho for accomplishing that jump. As for me, it would take a while to gather the composure, calm the nerves to attempt that jump. Saho showed that she is mature despite her childlike character. If I had to pick 2 members to backout, Saho and Izu are on the list. I'm glad they proved me wrong.

Lastly, Tomu and Kayoko seemed the most qualified to succeed in this task. Tomu has that sexy, bold and mature aura going for her. Kayoko seems the serious type and doesn't display much complains. As expected these two completed the jump with flying colors like the tough models they are. I am in no way qualified to criticize these girls since I've never bungee jumped in my life. I even backout of Japanese restaurants with menus only written in Kanji. That's a piece of cake compared to what these girls accomplished.

Lesson learned here is to have courage! I'll have to think about how these girls took the leap of faith when facing my own trying situations. Credit to Yokoyama Yui for being a great role model and showing the future gen how its done.

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I never commented on the bungee jump episode D:

Well as Tomu said before Saho really got going, she's the type to play it up for screentime. I don't think it was as much a break from burikko Saho as you think :p

I loved that she started laughing on the way down. Also, her 「クッソ」

Ah, I should watch it again.

But that's the point of the episode :p

I do think it was a mistake trying to get these members to act like variety members (and especially rating them on their (lack of) variety skill). They're not, and it only made the show even more awkward, and harder for them to open up. Compare it to e.g. the Tomu x Miyupon x Yukarun spelunking team, whose segments were I think far more interesting than the variety team. But that was only possible because the members weren't caving (ahem) in on themselves--they had something else to focus on, and their reactions were natural. Instead of fooling around for camera time they were working towards a goal and helping each other.

That's probably going to ruin next week's episode as well unfortunately. Watching them run around in exaggerated fear from random animals isn't nearly as interesting as seeing them actually pet the animals, feed them, or succeed at real tasks (as opposed to variety ones). I'm sorry but I can't believe e.g. Sayaya was that afraid of a cow.

Give them something to work towards as a team, that will make for a show that's more enjoyable to watch.

7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

LOL yeah -- when I heard that it immediately reminded me of Orin's account of Tomu's 'A-zaasu! O-me!' when she got home from Okinawa with omiyage. Tomu's not Tomu w/o a touch of MJSK yankii now and then :lol:

Yep -- on the face of it, this was a hard-to-watch EP, just due to the abundance of sheer awk. But that is definitely the point; it's been too long for the elder gens here and there's urgent need for the KKS to ramp up their variety skills for the future -- but first, you have to know what you lack, which is probably an object lesson in the form of a NM EP :p

Have a story related to this: as a kid our school took us on a field trip into the mountains on the rainy side of the island, where some amazing cascading pools are. These weren't the tourist-y ones, but ones genuinely hidden by an hours-long hike into the bamboo forests and canopy. The path took us through dairy pastures, so everyone was being told to watch out for cows. The boys were all laughing, as we were like "what? how scary can a moo cow be?"

Until we saw one. Were warned to look far up any trail that had a narrow stripe worn into it, as these were where the cows walked. I was mid-pack heading back from the pools... when someone shouted to look behind us. Not 30 ft behind, was a cow. And it was *enormous* -- Holsteins get up to almost 1800 lbs, like a meat blimp VW Beetle. It was curious... so began to follow us. And when we ran... it ran towards us, as they aren't afraid of people. :shocku: 13-yo Me was definitely intimidated by that... and at the time, I was skin-diving for octopus and fish for my Sunday dinner weekly, so pretty 'inaka'. :^^;: They can be scary...

This is probably the thing that AKS needs to figure out and disseminate to their mgrs and other agencies -- the 12-ki spelunking EP and its original version, were compelling TV, not only by idol standards, but for any audience of variety shows. Why? Because people want to see the ura, people want to see genuine (if reasonably edited) happeningu, and they've been playing it too safe for far too long. But we also don't want to see idols so traumatized by adversity, that they fall apart and have to retire... so this is a delicate line to walk. Idols have to be hungry for TV exposure, they have to *want* to go past their mental limits, to see what they're made of. But since idoling in general is always about the collective first and yourself second... the best way to show this without making them crumble under the pressure, is to force them to work as a team. Makes for better TV, encourages bonding, and no one has to get stage fright ad-libbing in front of a group*. Everyone wins.:p

* though it could be argued that Eito's success with variety, is repeated exposure to the kind of situations that reward perseverance in making your mistakes, in the moment -- of which there are many... but the long-term attraction to an idol is, and always will be, watching their development -- of which the frontline members (as well as NGT's) have all done quite convincingly. Perhaps the reason Pon's popularity's waned is because she doesn't seem to challenge herself that much, so little development. She needs to crack her shell to grow out of it... and until that happens, she (nor any of the KKSes) will gain ground towards regular work. I'm obviously biased in favor of more severe muchaburi... but hey, it's Nemousu, does the laughing skull still have meaning, other than nostalgia for the past? Used to binge watch the original EPs when I first got into 48G, and it helped launch several OG AKB members' careers. It's a formula that's worked for decades.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Isn't the gourmet report there included as well?:p

I guess I will say it again. Good things this is Nemousu. The AKB long-lasting show till today.:shifty:

9. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Episode 12

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I found this kind of a boring episode... but at least it got to showcase a few faces that aren't on variety shows much.

Pretty much all of Tomu's fawning over Pon ended up suberi, which was hilarious. :^^;:

As a season finale... meh. But seeing Tomu, Yukarun, and Sayaya with so much screen time was nice. :approve:

11. mrhuy0111

mrhuy0111 Kenkyuusei

excuse me, where can i get the engsub for nemousu all season?? i can only find a few ep with engsub in different season