(NEWS) AKB48 Shuffle at AKB48 12th Anniversary

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Astro48, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I think Miion will be the Ace and they are preparing Yuiyui for the next one. The problem with Yuiyui is that she is still underage to appear on a late show which where AKB appearing most of the time.

anyway
    Komi as Team 4 captain is a strange choice, not because she can't be a captain, but she is not the dance type. A or B would be better for her. Okabe Rin as a captain is also a strange choice because I never see her as the leader type. But with Yuihan there and a lot of experienced member also there, it shouldn't be a problem.

Juri Team B and Yuiri Team 4 is probably what you expected for them to be captain.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This new structure will start in next Spring btw. So probably no new team songs in the upcoming Album but probably in the next single.

3. Jolene

Jolene Kenkyuusei

With Rinrin being Team A captain, I agree it's a surprise, I would never expect it. But considering her personality and abilities, I think she will be great. She's been quite close with Yuihan lately, so maybe word got out that she'd be a good captain. In a general sense, being in Team A will give her more exposure too, which she so deserves. At least for me it's a dream come true.

4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Yuiyui is a strong candidate, but I don’t think management is done with Miion. They could be thinking of pushing them simultaneously, as rivals. With rotating centers and a dire need of a strong front row in the mothership, they can’t afford to drop a girl the moment she drops some ranks in SSK, not like they used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I liked Team 4 the way it was before tho :/

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  7. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    really don’t care about the shuffle at all if there are not any new stages (and doesn’t look promising)
    the only interesting stages were the special ones and the 16th gen.
    i’ll wait and see how this turns out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Rurouni

Nope. That is why my biggest concern for Yuiri Team 4 is whether they will have enough to perform not on weekend (Team 8 usually perform on weekend).

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Thats what they have KKS for, even if they are bound to teams, I think they still have to be KKS for the group.

10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I'm also surprised about that. She seemed well promoted within the KKS (center of a unit, etc.) and I also feel like she along with Michieda Saki deserved it more than some other girls that got promoted (no hate toward anyone, just personal opinion). Kind of weird no 16th gen got promoted to Team B though o_O

In general, I'm not really sure how to feel about these new teams. They just aren't those teams that we were used to from before (athletic team K, for example). Some of the member combinations seem really random. I guess we'll just have to see until they start performing as those teams and see how they work out :)

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If AKS is gonna disband Team 8. Does it mean they're gonna make brand new Team 8 with normal concept just like other teams of AKB48 or maybe they're gonna disband Team 4 too? There'd be just 3 teams; A, K, & B, each has more than 30 members. If this applies, there's possibly another shuffle as soon as 2019.

13. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

I like the new teams but why komi though? tano or mogi would be much better. I agree with the young gens being captains because that is what akb needs atm to gain new interests. I wonder if akb will have the battle of the chibis as mion and yuiyui are being put as the new face for akb. Really excited to see them being rivals. My dream to see the jisedai captain materials headlining akb teams is achieved finally. Juri, yuiri, naachan! I hope that sayaya would be her team center. Really looking forward to the new era of akb. This is really the real start and hopefullllllyyyyyy aks will learn to not drag any sis group and put them in akb again.
    Sis group is cute and loveable but only during huge concert not in theaters and singles.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Why would Team 4 be disbanded? The concept is totally different from Team 8, so even if Team 8 got disbanded, I don't see how it would be related to Team 4.

15. Rurouni

@hrs0722
    Please edit the 1st post to include the shuffle result.

16. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    Does anyone know what KKS are bound to which team? I missed that :c

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    What did you mean?

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    A little surprised all of Team 8 were shuffled...the teams are now too big lol. Team B looks pretty great tho with the members I look forward to them the most.

Also pretty impressed we got rid of kennins from sister groups. Not that it means much now to be a kennin from a sister group, but I've kind of gotten use to Sakura being in Team A lol. Not that she performed much lol. Actually speaking of performing I wonder how they're gonna do the theater shows with so many members in each team? Also here's hoping that 2018 is the revival of the Teams.

19. R@ijinN

R@ijinN Kenkyuusei

I think Team 8 can't/won't be disbanded atm, coz they'll still be promoting Tokyo2020 parado as members of team beyond... It will be a hassle if they are indeed disbanded... JMO tho

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I was the one who actually created the thread (Cristafari moved the posts from The AKB48 Thread over here) and was going to put the Shuffle Results on my post and tag him in it.