[NEWS] Team Z - Koi no Onawa

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aihime, Feb 20, 2011.

1. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

After all the times I fought temptation to go into a pachinko parlor and then! Well if it comes w/ a DVD featuring the PV, a dance shot, making of, and movie then....

I thought it sounded a bit closer to that old H!P Shuffle group10-Nin Matsuri's "Dancing! Natsu Matsuri".

Is there a term for this type of song? Matsuri pop? Always sounds like it's at a Japanese summer festival or Bon dance to me.

At the very least I hope individual photos of the girls in their outfits pop up somewhere soon.

2. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the PV rip and song rip [rock]

3. silentsmurf

silentsmurf Kenkyuusei

Thank you mabibitan for the rips!!

4. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

Thanks you so much for the rips! Downloading the MP3.

After like three times listening to it, I'm hooked. I love the Japanese-style PV and the song has become catchy as hell. I love it. <3

Megumi is sexy in it, too. Not bad on the eyes.

5. NSS7

NSS7 Member

I love this PV. Its very entertaining. I'm quite surprised when I saw this in Tokyohive. Why they didnt released a single for this.

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I guess they want people to go playing without a rest to win the single. Not a nice move for fans abroad but, obviosly, fans abroad won't play with the pachinko machines so they don't care at all... :^^;:

7. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Oh, wow, there's a thread to this now!? I read something about in it Yuukos and Sae's threads a while ago...

It's great to see a HQ version of the PV, I really like it. Everything is so cool from the dance to the costumes. I love Edo-themed songs and PVs~ :inlove:

Also, the song is so amazing! I love it so much. It's got a lot of power~ [box]

Kay

8. kaseii

kaseii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Amina Sato
    Oh my goodness thank you for the song rips <3 I so wish I could get the single!!!

9. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

Definitely loving the song and the PV!!
    ahh sae & sayaka were amazing,,not to mention YUKO :^O^:

10. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

Even if this probably is just a one shot unit, i'd wish them to come up with another single spmetime even if it was only for pachinko.

And no problem, i'm glad i was helpful ^^

11. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

NEWS

According to AKBJounral:

:omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

This is so exciting! I really want to buy this! I really loved the song and I wanted it to be released as a single. This makes me so happy!!!!

Kay

12. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

OMFG i need this!!!! I was hoping for an official cd/dvd release
    even if it means coughing up some more money,will do :XD:

13. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    FINALLY. We've been waiting on this forever. I can't wait till we get a release date... and then when it actually comes out.

14. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

now need to find a source to obtain it.

15. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

The lightjitte seems a bit extreme XDD
    But okay, let's do this. ..hopefully (and prbably not lol) it's not in may though <__<.

16. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

Lol at the Jitte. I saw a toy Jitte the other day at Toys'R'Us and it looks pretty much the same. >___>

What in the world is a microfibre towel...? Is that like a normal towel but with...microfibres? (I don't even know what's the difference between the two I just said :fear: )

Otherwise I'm excited for this. Koi no Onawa was an awesome song. I just hope it's not too close to May/June, my wallet's been feeling a little light lately.

17. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    You don't know what microfibre is? You commonly see it used for cleaning clothes like with reading glasses etc. It's great for cleaning because it doesn't leave lint and stuff like cotton. It's like a super fabric. I'm sure you have lots of it around your house and you don't even realise [hehe]

18. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

OMG! a special box version? No AKB coin like the one Yuko threw at the screen?

生写真トレカセット Nama shashin toreka setto = trading card set? as in all of the members? O o

19. oddball

oddball Member

From Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microfiber

and the more releavt bit(from the wiki page

20. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Yahoo JP does list many auctions of AKB48 チームZ items especially the CD+DVD, which generally starts at 10,000 Yen. That's relatively pricey and it's without the buying service fees or the shipping costs which you must use to get those items.

I got the AKB48 チームZ Yuko clock :^O^: though the buying service fee and shipping fee will cost nearly the same as the item :fp:

There's more sellers posting the CD+DVDs which starts low but at least is now ending below 10,000 Yen :wtf:

Thought the CD+DVDs and other items were "only suppose" to be prizes from playing pachinko? Wonder if ANY of the AKB48 チームZ items sold on Yahoo JP are legit :hmm:

Hopefully this Special box set will be relatively affordable when it's released.