Next candidate member sucessor as General director

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by rabyo, Feb 11, 2014.

1. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I think somefan don't want Yui or sayanee ,Miichan have to more increase burden for them.
    So I think Aki-p have to hire outsoure if Takamina doesn't want as General director anymore when she graduated from akb.
    what do you think?

Recent Takamina have more increase anti-fan because mangement of akb such as move out or move in some members from AKBG or them jelouse Taka.
    manyfan complaint with Taka at hanndshake event.

2. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: Why sucessor as General director must to be member only

Besides Takamina, there are non-members managers who are hired as general manager. TGSK used to be general manager until he becomes akb48 all theatre manager. I think general manager is not an easy job at all since Takamina has been saying that they wouldnt want other members to experience/do what she have to do as soukantoku. So, yes Im all for General manager to be given for people who are not member. I can see sayanee succeeding Takamina, but not Yui currently.
    Takamina said that she is planning a big project now. So lets see^^

3. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Sayanee is not a good candidate. There are two kinds of AKB members - those who are using the experience to improve themselves and prepare for a future career (actress, singer, etc), and those who are simply here because they genuinely want to be idols and love idol culture. Sayanee, while a great leader at the moment, falls into the former category.

General director is not an easy job, and I don't think it's realistic to expect any one to do that without impeding their personal aspirations. After all, even Takamina whose dream had always been to become a solo artist, has not released any solo work for a whole year. Meanwhile her contempories - Acchan and Tomochin - are both releasing singles after singles. I don't think Takamina is unhappy being General Director or anything, but I think other girls who want their own solo careers would think twice before taking on her role.

I think the best candidate for General Director is a girl who's in AKB simply because she loves idol culture, and someone who can be happy to just remain as part of the idol industry. Examples of such girls are Yukirin, Mayuyu, Nyan2, Sasshi, etc etc. Of course, not all of them are leader materials - some of them rather poor ones in fact. And the girl will also need to be ambitious and not be afraid of critique. For reasons I listed above, I think the best candidate (for now) is Sashihara, who has already taken on producing jobs (Kaotan), and is taking part in many behind-the-scene activities (Sashihara no Ran and just about all her other solo shows).

4. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I think the best candidate is Sashihara if most members and fans from AKBG will have accept her same as Takamina but the best candidate forever is have to hire another outsorce because Tgsk have scandal news.