Single NGT48 1st [Seishun Dokei] (2017/04/12)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by HogwartsHokage, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    One "blind" bet: maybe 1st single center (or one of a double center) is Tsugumin.
    She and Katomina are the only two in the Red Team in AKB Kouhaku, the rest of NGT48 are in the White Team.
    Furthermore, a twit by Naka no Hito (NGT48 staff) shows his interest in her:

"Personally, I'm looking forward to the performance that Tsugumin (Oguma Tsugumi) participates." by Naka no Hito
    https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/809020158660329472

2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    well i like Tsugumin so i kinda want to see that happen

but my prediction for center is Okappa

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

That would be out of left field, (It being not one of big 3)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  4. Piio

Piio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    She seems like a Managament Fave though. Also she's well liked and doesn't seem to have any antis either.
    But I guess it's not save enough for them to choose her for their 1st single. Although I would love to get positive surprised about it ...

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I'm betting on the first performance and release date at the solo concert

6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    By hard work and merit the center should definitely be Ogiyuka ... although I don't know if she's the NGT48's image they need.

7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Hard work and merit was never a factor in choosing the center. If Ogiyuka is chosen its because she's popular, although I think its unlikely.

8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Ogiyuka is that girl you can be proud of her. Unfortunately I don't think she has a perma center image.
    BTW, the idea of a perma double center is attractive at beginnig but risky if one of them is gone. You can see all the problems SKE and NMB have: they can't give center position to other members other than Jurina and Sayane, now that Rena and Milky are gone, respectively. It's been this way for their recent singles. CMIIW
    I'd like to have two strong images for NGT48 (I would say Katomina and Rikachan) for public presentation. They can even be the 1st single double centers. But for the 2nd onwards, I want them to step back a little for other girl to center the next single (more or less like HKT48's Saikou Kayo senbatsu, with Sakura and Haruppi there but with a new center in front) in a variant center system. This way, girls like Ogiyuka, Mahohon or Okappa may have their chance to center singles, sure you could give Katomina and/or Rikachan to center eventually. Particularly I'd like to see Hinatan and Reinya centering some single.

9. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Rather than double, why not take a chance on a triple: Rika, Katomina & Moeka!

The HKT system is the best among sister groups. I also want to see other members like Hinatan & Renapon center.
    idk though I keep thinking that Rika will get the Sakura treatment where she's always in AKB48 senbatsu but never centered an HKT48 single..

10. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    I followed NGT recently, and i can say i would love to see Ogiyuka on center position. But, it seem unlikely for her to be chosen as a center. I never really understand how 48group choose the center, and my prediction about the next center on other group release is always wrong lol.

11. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Ogiyuka is a down-the-line center option, not a debut single option. I love her to bits, but I can see that.
    I would go with who they love right now: Katomina, who actually ranked and is seemingly everywhere; Rikatan, because dat push is in full swing; or Okappa, center for their first song and still at the front of everything.

Again, though, I would just like some sort of news about it. Anything. Something to get hyped about instead of endless speculation.

12. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I have the same impression that they will hardly give her the center position. But I'd rather she didn't get stuck with center responsabilities and duties so she can freely fly high.

13. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    NGT should follow the route that HKT took, instead of making it one girl and her army of lackeys like SKE and NMB. They started alright, but the novelty of NGT is already gone. They need to hurry up with the first single.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Dude, there's something wrong there

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Yes, I made a mistake. I meant NMB. I have fixed it now.

16. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Anyways, you are right in that, i feel that HKT is a "cleaner and healthier" group with all variables centers more than SKE/NMB is.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

For real.
    It would have been so exciting to see Keyaki and NGT going head to head in their debuts.
    Now Keyaki is superior to any SG48 and NGT will probably bomb when they debut. :fp:

18. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    I really don't get what they are trying to do here, wait to gather more fans who can buy the new single? That's totally ridiculous, sorry management.
    When the single is finally out, everyone will just think of it like 'Oh, it's this NGT thing, already flopped last year.' Or don't even recognize them and therefore don't buy it. I'm afraid they will have really low sales, still something inside of me hopes that the girls can somehow manage to make a good debut and surprise me.

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The only saving grace here is NGT are now under Sony label. I can take a business joke that Sony purposely delayed NGT debut to pave a way for Keyakizaka smooth year, and went all-out promoting NGT the next year. And another joke that Toriizaka was a laughing stock back then.

I better stay silent.

20. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Announce debut in summer; release debut spring of next year.

At this point they're probably forced to release the debut because they don't want the next SSK to come without them fulfilling the promise they made during the last SSK.

I had the same thought as @EinhanderX that Sony is making 2016 Keyaki's year and 2017 NGT's. But then why wait till spring? why not have the debut early this year? Like @macchan said, it's beyond ridiculous. The group is losing their freshness and momentum, and it's not like the members are that young by idol standards either. Their two aces Katomina and Rika are 18 and 19 respectively by the time they release the single. While Maho who had the potential to be like Nogizaka's Maiyan, and Gatanee who's one of NGT's top members, are both already 21.