NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Thank God, now everything will go back to normal! All the sponsors will come back, they'll be getting new TV shows, the girls have become pure again, the fans trust the new management and all the parents that see their underaged kids asking them if they can go to the NGT auditions will tell them with a smile on their faces "You're making me proud, honey".

• Winner Winner x 25
    • Creative Creative x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    And two aggressors are still walking free in the streets as if nothing happened.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

I knew it would go down like this. Rotten, evil management simply waited out while the good girls got punished for absolutely nothing. Hell of a message to send to the world that if your daughter joins NGT and gets victimized, we'll do nothing to help and actively blame her.

At least Maho's getting out and I can forget this cancerous unit exist now. Credit to her friends for having the backbone to stand with her.

Shameful.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mahohon and NGT48 are trending worldwide (NGT48 is the top trend in Japan).
    2019-04-21.png

That's who I was meaning actually (NGT48). I know AKS hasn't lost sponsors when it comes to AKB48 and HKT48.

Only a matter of time (tbh, i'm still surprise they still are after all of this).

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well, I was gonna write something more heartfelt cause honestly it was going so well on stage and they seemed so "content", but also...

Fuck you, NGT-management.

Honestly, we did see it coming. I'm sure the teams dissolving was just like the cherry on top. Nothing left for Maho. They took everything away from her and said take ur friends with u. They did exactly what we all expected: make life so much harder for her within the group that she'll just leave on her own.

• Winner Winner x 25
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  6. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Between when you took that screen capture and now, Maho has jumped to 103,000 tweets on the trending list. I think this might not go well for AKS.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Erunii

Erunii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Waking up from my nap and this happen...
    If ngt and aks understand Indonesia, i will curse them with all curse(verbal abuse) i know:asdfgh:
    they really make me mad, even if i knew it'll happen.. it still hurts to see this, management are worse and seriously lower than a garbage, they don't deserve to be called "human":poop::rant:

P.s. I'm not the type who get angry easily. if you ask my friends, i can guarantee that they will said that i'm patient

• Like Like x 14
  8. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Maho and her friends are really brave <3

Anyhow I think we all suspect the management will mow through the issue and continue sticking their heads into the :poop:. No surprise.

I will never support anymore AKB Group releases/events. Not even SakamichiAKB, since that unit is under AKS..

• Like Like x 9
  9. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Very stupid question: For those who have oshi from NGT (beside Mahohon co. and the perpetrators duo), will you still support NGT after this mess or not? Because I believe Mahohon co. wota will leave NGT for good while the perpetrators duo wota will stay and defend NGT -just like those "problematic" K-Idol fans who defend their bias although they got into the worst scandal :censored:

(not to mention who the K-Idols are since prolly our K-pop Professor will make a thesis that NGT assault case is nothing compared to recent scandal in Kpop world lol)

• Like Like x 5
  10. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    What kind of person who would not hate on this? If so,are you really considered as human?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    so the management really shows us that they are actually not stupid
    they are VERY stupid

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Ayakani can leave for good. But what did Gatanee / Ogiyuka / Katomina, etc do? You guys can blame all but no proofs, no clearly story and after all, tomorrow still comes. I never want to oshi bad girls, but i don't really understand what is "bad" under your evaluations. If they have private connections with fans, AKS can suspend them, put them in hiatus, but it's not enough to fire them.

• Dislike x 20
    • Disagree x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Old x 2
    • Agree x 1
  14. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Now I am really really worried about those underaged members. Adult members who fraternise with these kind of disgusting wotas are after all adults, they will have to bear the consequences themselves in the future. But I am worried these wotas might have bad intentions on the underaged members..

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  15. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

My oshi was Rikahime, who is a known supporter of Maho's but I won't support her anymore as well. To me, this is not an NGT48 only problem, it's a problem with the entire system. I won't support 48g now. Haven't even bought the recent singles from my local aidoru store as well either.

• Like Like x 21
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. ET920

ET920 Member

If anything, #JusticeForMahohon :gavel: helped her go back to her life after 5 months of being frozen in time. Thank you :fp:

• Like Like x 12
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 5
  18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Well, two of my three favorite NGTs just announced graduation, so... it's hard to say.

I never really "supported" them other than emotionally, and a couple voting and handshake tickets for Yuka. Most of my enjoyment of the group came through Showroom (especially Mahohon, Riko, and Yuka's energetic antics) and their singles/PVs. Sekai wa Doko made Aozora nano ka? and Sekai no Hito e were perhaps the best A-sides in recent years, and Shutsujin was just amazing musically, lyrically, and visually. But, I don't see either continuing. If they ever release another single it won't have the same degree of talent involved, and as for Showroom... it will be a long time, if ever, before Ogino will be able to stream at her old genki self.

I want the members to recover from this, but with the bad management apparently going all the way to the top I don't know if that's even possible.

So... I will continue supporting Ogino and perhaps Hinatan, but I might step back from the rest of NGT for a while.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. ayyu

ayyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    There are a few quotes translated running around but i am hesitant to quote them here, since i dont know how accurate it is.

but if what she is saying is true, im proud she stuck to her principles and didnt let herself get intimidated untill the end.

Aks/ngt really messed up again. this reminds me of the t-ara bullying incident (kpop) where management incompetence added fuel to the fire.

t-ara members shaded their newest member (hwayoung) on twitter, leading to bullying claims. the company denied everything and tried to put the blame on hwayoung, but she fought back on twitter. it lead to her being removed from the group. despite hwayoug issuing an apology to the company the country was against the group. they tried to carry on as before but their popularity dropped significantly and they ended up performing more in china.

I think thats whats going to happen to NGT48, they will be stubborn and continue but their sales, tv appearances and general popularity will decrease.

edit: i know hwayoung was at fault, but the backlash reinds me of ngt. i was around kpop at the time. im not saying maho made it up or that the gulty members are innocent

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Hats-off to Maho and co. I hope they walk with pride for what they fought for.

• Like Like x 17
    • Agree Agree x 1