NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Ohta Pro > AKS FTW! :cool:

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

She's the center of both the 53rd Single Sousenkyo Showroom Senbatsu and the Niigata Showroom Senbatsu so I'd say she does showroom quite a bit. I also remember people joking that she was cheating on Showroom while she was playing with Instagram Live a few months ago.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Expanding her demo... ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

as someone who has only really paid attention to 48 via showroom for the last 3 or so years, i can tell you she doesn't do showrooms very often, though. she swooped in and used her popularity to take the showroom sembatsu from the people who put in the real hours. pure greed and attention-whoring on her part.

• Dislike x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Old x 1
  5. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

Greed and attention whoring? That kinda describes everyone using it. SHOWROOM is a service where the members are paid to promote themselves. I'm sorry, but to me it just sounds like you're bitter that a member you dislike is better at connecting with the viewers than the members you like.

• Agree x 10
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
  6. primermicarrucha

who said i dislike her? i don't really care. but i think the showroom sembatsu should be for the members that use it frequently, rather than the ones that only really show up because there's a prize to be had. you can disagree with me about that, but it doesn't change the type of person rika is. also what's it got to do with "connecting better"? having more fans doesn't make you a better person/idol. especially ones willing to throw $$$ so you can win something. they should have stuck to the free gifts like previous years but they were greedy, too. i'd like to add, tho' it should be obvious, that not everyone who uses it is greedy or attention-whoring. some of them are pretty shy or awkward and probably wouldn't get much attention in the group if it weren't for something like showroom. there are some groups or members of which who haven't been allowed access to other kinds of SNS yet. like twitter/instagram, etc.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Showroom and Rika are off-topic in this thread. This thread is about the assault, the role of management, the possible resolutions, etc., most of which were off-topic in Maho’s thread, which is why this thread even exists.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. primermicarrucha

you're totally right. but let me just say there's a big difference between wanting attention and wanting ALL the attention. same as there's a difference between wanting to make money and not caring how you get it. encouraging members to put themselves in precarious situations to get them more money/popularity is likely a major factor in this whole nasty situation.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  9. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

https://ngt48.jp/news/detail/100003121

Nice to see that management's plan to ignore the complaints and return to normal activities isn't going as well as they'd like. Only kenkyuusei shows and the 6 person show are planned from Feb. 12~24th.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  10. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Now... will the theater empty during those performances? Or will they still be able to “cash in” on this decision. These are the questions :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

https://twitter.com/qc_bb/status/1094259795195035648
    It's going to most likely be full, just like yesterday. There's enough idiots who don't care enough about the assault to do it. There's also enough fans who DO care enough about it and could come to a NIII show to boo or worst, hence the waiting game.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Welp... Back to Business as usual. :^^;:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Theworld

Theworld Kenkyuusei

If they aren't idiots they would have some form of insurance covering for non-performance anyway. Whether they have one or not is another question.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  14. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Sadly most of their fans are men. Archaic, Japanese men. They most likely won't care about this issue.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Old Old x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

The Idol Business

Servicing “Japanese men” since the 70s... :awesome:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  16. Theworld

Theworld Kenkyuusei

The virtue signaling is gianormous

I too would like to shout GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL AND WE MUST DEAL WITH IT NOW to every passerby I see and if they don't immediately stop everything they do and shout with me they are BAD PEOPLE

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Memeawaki Sakura

Memeawaki Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    @hrs0722
    You keep saying stuff about going out and doing something instead of complaining on the internet, but the only suggestion you give is this cringy "defend the idols with a gun" and "burn down Niigata" LARPing shit. The implication that anyone here actually has the ability to do anything significant irl to help this case is laughable. Majority of people here are not Japanese citizens, and it is not in anyone's best interest to do anything that will get them deported from Japan. *hint* https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitōrei_Edict. I'd usually just write those posts off as jokes or shitposts, but looking at the rest of the stuff you've said in this thread (like thinking Thom Yorke should provide an anrachist take on this case) I've come to the conclusion that you're actually this delusional. Let us know how that study abroad in Japan goes, and don't leave out the part where you get banned from ever entering again for smuggling in firearms to protect m'lady.

• Like x 9
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Good.

Or maybe they do care about the assault, but they also aren't silly enough to believe every crackpot story and make everyone else suffer for no reason and just make things worse?

Are you ever going to grow up?

Sad thing is some people even in this thread would defend this behaviour.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    • Dislike x 6
    • Winner x 4
    • Old x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  20. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    for what? what @wetpantsu said is true thou. most of the fans don't care about the assault and it shows in the hs results.

• Winner x 4
    • Dislike x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Old x 1