Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I was curious because he ended up saying the father’s phrase ‘seishun saikyo’ so I thought the father and the son managed to survive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    It’s a drama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    do you guys know if the nishino nanase no oshi doko is available of streaming online?

4. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Lion no Gu is today in the afternoon , sort of a special around 55 minutes
    she appeared on mezamashi janken this morning and she chose, well, Gu-!!!! to promote that special :p

===
    Edit :

Nanase and Berisa :p:inlove:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BdXM4xMlwNb/

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Nanase looks so hot in those pictures.

8. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Will Video Girl Ai be available on any other platforms other than Amazon Prime? I've been seeing screen shots and videos on Twitter and whoa :nosebleed: Overseas fans get no love as usual :rolleyes:

9. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Look for "乃木坂46 - Nogizaka46 Singapore Page" on Facebook...

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Thanks for that. Wasn't there gonna be some subber doing the subs for this?

Also, when are we gonna get the gifs from the ED? Because some of them with Nanase are too cute.

11. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the link.

The ED song was better than I thought (prod. by Tofubeats).
    I was keeping my expectations low for the first episode but it was pretty enjoyable, didn't expect the creator to show up already :yikes: Mixed him up with another character lol

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  12. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    lmao i cant take this movie seriously
    her hairstyle is too dumb :rofl:

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Oh my, thank you so much :worthy:
    Nanase hugs though... seems like she enjoyed it, we can see no hesitation at all. Hahahhah...

Dunno if it's been said before here, but this drama story is 25 years after the original manga. The "Ojiisan" that came in at the end of 1st EP is the original main character from the manga.

14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    not bad, some hilarious scenes when Nanase came out of the tv and that dropped towel scene that turned out to be ....
    lucky actor, yeah lots of hugs from Nanase :glare:

15. Butler san

Butler san Kenkyuusei

I was wondering if anyone knows why nishino says that she has no friends

16. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    well i don't know quite the correct way to define friends
    but for me, i don't call someone who usually just hang out with me my friends
    maybe it's like someone who you can talk to when you have problems, or even when something good happens
    and as far as i know, naachan doesn't have that kind of person (even within the members, i doubt she talks much in terms of something personal)
    maybe that's why she said she has no friends

17. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Ah, that drama was a good one. Nanase was quite ero there too...
    Kagami Dan (Sato Shori) also had his time to do a bridal carry with her, so yeah, I guess he's the most hated one :D

18. Butler san

Butler san Kenkyuusei

(Disclaimer, this is solely my opinion, so please don`t take what i write so seriously)
    Thanks for replying :)
    i do get your reasoning after all, to most people who values friends highly would surely have a certain requirement to consider a person a friend. Like take a person who views the world as a dog eat dog world, where people wear masks, cheat and deceive people. To make up for his weakness, he may don a mask to please others, and hence find friendship a very questionable thing. However, wearing a mask is extremely suffocating. After some time, wouldn`t he have a longing to actually meet a person who can truly be honest, a friend whom he can breathe around? I am not saying anything bad about Nishino. In fact, its the opposite, i find Nishino to be a sweetheart whom even her slight playful nature at times is extremely endearing. Its like such a lovable person, surely she would have a friend if she wanted to. Like, if you were in a group that Especially Kazumin who seems to be a really nice person, i would think that Nishino would consider Kazumin a friend. Ignoring that, though i find Nishino a very amazing person who works very hard( i know i am being extremely bias, but isn`t this a Nishino forum), and i am glad she is rewarded from her effort. However, like I think It would be great if Nishino could get a friend who can be an emotional pillar to her, especially since her busy schedule seems to be putting weight on her. That`s why, i wanted to ask whether anyone knows why Nishino doesn`t have any friend or why she doesn`t give a reason for not having friends. Cause if she reached out, i am sure there would be someone(a girl so i...fans wouldn`t be heartbroken). Usually it only takes time, however, if she doesn`t wouldn`t the chances be 0. I do hope that it is a reason like cause she finds work and hobby a separate thing( Gaku Tabi) and not because of her sharp perceptiveness or cause her expectation was let down. Nonetheless as a fan, I hope 2018 will be a blessed year for her lovely self:)

P.s i know this is a long post but i couldn`t help thinking that it would be nice for Nishino to have a friend, when i see the instances of Nishino having a painful expression where she seems to be longing for something( i guess painful isn`t the best word but i cant think of another word at the moment)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  19. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    huh where did she say that? In a recent interview?

20. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think most Idols were loners(for whatever reason) before they became Idols. A girl that highly valued her friends would think twice about becoming an Idol since it means to be separated from them in a big and long way. I'm not saying all Idols but it doesn't shock me that so many Idols have said they have little to no friends.