Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Although I did not expect her graduation announcement to be this soon, I always acknowledge that she would graduate one day so I have thought about finding a new Nogi oshi. But at that time, I could not feel attached to another member as I could with Naachan (I did not have the urge to follow their activity).
    So now, as she have already announced it, while I would still follow her in later activities (She will always be my kami-oshi), I will try to find another Nogi oshimen (I hope I can cause I really like Nogi). What a struggle!

• Like Like x 2
  2. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the memories,surely hard for her fans with a sudden graduation announcement

[​IMG]

3. asianperson429

asianperson429 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Even a day after the announcement, I still feel sad, but I'm also happily anticipating what her future holds. She'll always be my kami oshi even after she leaves...

Btw does anyone know the steps to attend a concert if you live internationally? I'm from the US but I really want to go to that grad con next year....

• Like Like x 2
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Just following nogi since last year yet some of my favorite member has already gone. Himetan, to soon for me, Ikoma, and now Naachan. She's the one who make me following this group tho

Sent from my Redmi 5A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    We all know how you're feeling. Please, don't give up on Nogizaka though. THat's what Nanase would tell you.

• Like Like x 2
  6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I was fond of her too, but their are a lot more girls to make Nogi worth following. Some of my favorites are: Asuka, Hori, Saito, Yoda, Suzuki, Kitano and Hoshino - others will have their favorites. Just look around and I'm sure you'll find plenty of others to make it worth following this group.:approve:

• Like Like x 2
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'll still support nogi as a group ofc. I like them as a group, not just one or two person

Yep. They are still worth to follow. Eventhought i said she was the one who make me following nogi, Hori is my oshi lol

MOD EDIT: Merged double post. Pay attention next time.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    NOOOOOO I PLANNED TO AT LEAST ATTEND ONE NOGI CONCERT BEFORE NANASE GRADUATED..... FKKKKKKK IM SO DONE RIGHT NOW

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  9. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Kinda sad and happy at the same time.
    I feel like her independent personality would be much better and free without the restrictions of being an idol. A lot of the aces of Gen 1 brought the group well far beyond what was expected now. And the new members have shown amazing potential so many of the senpais won't have anything to worry after they graduate.
    Sad thing is she probably won't update a lot on SNS cos even as an idol she rarely does hahaha. Hope she doesn't disappear and updates her fans an twiiter/ig a lot TT. One thing that will probably let us guarantee to see more of her is if she gets more jobs in modelling (which won't be hard, just a matter of what she wants to persue).

So anyone has any details on how to get her grad concert tickets?
    From what I recall from Ikoma's its randomized and you have like a 3% chance of getting the actual ticket. Does the mobame subscribers get it first?
    I definitely plan on being one amongst the green penlights. Even if I don't get the tickets I'll go camp outside the arena or something hahaha.

• Like Like x 1
  10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    its the same like the usual sales , not the mobame subscribers get first but the nogi mobile membership holders can take the ballot first.
    for overseas attendance they open general sales around a weeks / months before the concert.

im pretty sure they will open all the seats including the side seat/backstage seats. so good internet connection can take you bigger chance to obtain the tickets. also im pretty sure they will had Live Viewing too from japanesse cinemas for this concerts , but idk is it available for overseas fans to purchase it or not.

• Like Like x 1
  11. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    How likely is this grad concert held approximately during or after June? I would hope it is during summer break.

• Like Like x 1
  12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    during june was more likely the most latest IMO. but i think they probably will held it on spring likely ikoma grad con or maybe as usual birthday live in february ? but more likely i predict it would be during spring not summer.

• Like Like x 1
  13. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Been away for a while only to be greeted by news like this. Honestly took me by surprise the first time I read about it. But deep down, I knew this was coming sooner or later. Her career is flying sky high at present and it would be a shame, if you ask me, if she doesnt capitalize on her popularity to reach new career heights.

Shocking still, because nanase is after all the main reason why I got into nogizaka. And like many of you, her graduating from the group will undoubtedly have an effect on whether I follow nogizaka as closely as I did back then.

But looking at the positives, there are many other outstanding members worth following in the group. I'm sure it won't be too hard for any of us nanase fans to adjust. Plus, we can always count on nogizaka to produce top quality songs, so my interest in them wont be lessening anytime soon.

Quite frankly, I'm happy that she decided to step outside her comfort zone by choosing to leave the group in favour of entering the real, grueling world. I can express nothing but admiration for the amount of courage she would definitely have had to muster in order to make a decision like this, especially during the peak of her idol career.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Shocked. Saddened. :(

But I guess that's just how it's got to be.

Nanase always reminds me of that special girl I tried to approach a long time ago. She'll always be in that special place in my heart.

That being said, watching Kojichuu in the past couple of months, I can't help but think that many times Nanase seemed disinterested or perhaps preoccupied with something. I guess that should've warned me that something is going on.

In any case, I wish all the best for her and also for the group. She's an important member and hopefully the remaining members will be able to keep the group going strong.

Bye, Nanase. You'll be sorely missed.

• Like Like x 2
  15. nhax

nhax Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka

if the video does not show watch the video here

Somebody sub Nishino part

if the video does not show watch the video here

wonder if you guys have seen this, but Ashu words(at 1:29), "kyo ichinichi, gambatekudasai", damn it I'm sulking, now everyday watching Nanase is like a countdown to... :(

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  17. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So sad. I'll miss her "odd" lipsync. :(

And my dream to see her as the centre for 10 times is lost. I hope her last single will be her last centre-single. Hope she didn't refuse the position like Ikoma's case.

• Like Like x 1
  18. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Do you know if it's possible for me to get a friend in JP to take the ballot for me? In my country, concert tickets mostly have names on it (which you fill in online while buying) and you need the corresponding ID when going in. D'you know if its the same case in JP?

• Like Like x 2
  19. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Naachan blog photos
    http://bit.ly/77blog
    Basically her blog post is mostly about Doiya-san, her dog, Kazumin, and Yuttan. Her dog is dead and she will leave Kazumin & Yuttan soon. Hopefully she won't be lonely with Doiya-san.

The only thing that matters
    0002 (1).jpeg

Most photos are in low resolution. I don't know how to enlarge photo from blog.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

its my avatar before this one.

lel , my kami oshii in signature will down to only 1/3 still active. ( sigh even it probably feels like 0/3 for the futures )

yes its the same case.

if you had friends , then you can. but take a note , he also need to had nogizaka46 mobile account to participating in the ballots.

but if you dont had friends in japan , you'll still be able to buy the ticket for yourself in the general sales period.

• Like Like x 2