Nito Moeno (Moeno) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hijirigaoka, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

gratz to her for joining team B!!

She deserves it <3

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    That'd be really cool if it were kind of like Shinkiro with all of the mirroring and stuff.

3. hijirigaoka

hijirigaoka Kenkyuusei

you have got to see moeno in a kenkyuusei show. how i wish that they would show the videos of the kenkyuusei shows somewhere. but being able to see it once already made me happy. now, i can't wait to see moe-chan perform in a team B show. i mean, as a real team B member.

4. hijirigaoka

hijirigaoka Kenkyuusei

finally, moeno has been taken seriously now, as the newest team B member. she gets to perform just like the normal members. and i'm really happy that finally, team B is starting to become whole again, after several "changes".

moeno or moechin, "officially" replaced naruppe, as can be seen during the group songs, and wasshoi b. but whenever yukirin is absent, she substitutes for almost all yukirin parts in the songs. so nakayan ends up doing the junjou shugi part for moeno.

anyway, i am very happy for team B right now. :D

5. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Nice! I sorta like Moeno ^_^ I'm sure it'll increase soon enough~

Team B is great!~ you can't really dislike anyone :D

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I did notice her in K4, and she is becoming one of my favorites on Team K, along with Risa Naruse, and Asuka Kuramochi.

7. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ Huh? Moeno's in Team B though.... LOL.

8. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

She replaced Yuko in K4 in the latest Net Cinema thing.

I like Moeno. She's cute. :D

9. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ Me too :] She is very cute~
    qilver said that she is becoming one of his favorites on K.. he will be disappointed one day when he looks and find that she's never there again! lol. And then wonder about what happened to her when she's in B xP

10. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

XD I thought it was kind of funny when they were all introducing temselves and she said "I'm Team B's Nito Moeno" it felt so out of place to hear someone say they belong to a different team from the one performing :lol:

I like her performing style, and she's also quite a good dancer! Great addition for Team B <3

11. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I was watching/listening to the stage while doing something else, and all of a sudden I heard someone say Team B in the MC. I was so confused that I had to check what was playing on my computer.

From what I've heard from her, I like her. Her hair kept making me confuse her with Natsuki from behind.

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i thought she closely resembled Yuki Kashiwagi of Team B. Almost like her twin. I gotta re-watch K4 and see her in action.

13. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ yeah I know... she's the Yuki Kashiwagi look a like... but there's a little difference.

14. Naomi

:eek: Moeno's thread was on Page 3! I shall bump it! :D

I'm really liking Moeno a lot lately. Not sure why, though... I just do. XD Once Matsuyuki graduates ( :cry: ), she'll be my favorite (current) Team B member!

The more I see Moeno, the less I think she looks like Yuki. I used to get them confused all of the time, especially after seeing them together in B3, but now I can distinguish them easily. The only time I think she looks like Yuki is in her blog pictures, but other than that, I don't think they look alike at all anymore. XD

15. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

I got totally confused between her and Chisato(?) in Nageki no Figure performance @ NHK hall

16. Naomi

Yeah, it was Chisato. I did too. XD I kept thinking Miho was Mayu from far away as well because of the hair. :lol:

17. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

HOMG SAME. Then I was like wait, THATS NOT MAYU!! :D
    Cause she already got to perform before, I'm glad Moeto got it instead ^^ I love her voice :D

18. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I love how in Nageki no Figure she got to actually sing. In Junjou Shugi, she has to be sexy, but in Nageki no Figure, we got her actual voice.

19. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing earlier! And her voice sounds really good!

20. irish_robz

irish_robz Kenkyuusei

:cute:

Thank you Afro_Stud for the high res scan :worthy: