Single NMB48 16th [Boku Igai no Dareka] (2016/12/28)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 19, 2016.

1. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I like how you consider kamonegix a "dark" song :p

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That 20-nin will surely help make fans eyes sharp, though.

And while I know this is never happen within NMB, I like to see the front row cluttered up with new names, Keyaki-style.
    Maybe except Ayaka, too hard a push can be too much.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I actually thought "wtf" when I hit "post reply" :^^;:

I guess I got used (from here?) to consider as "dark" everything non-idol. [hehe]

But ohwell, something "cool" ala kamonegix, UZA and so on would be cool. :^^;:

4. Lukcy86

Lukcy86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    How come you say that nmb is the least popular sister group? Check newest akb single handshake % and you'll know hkt n ske are lower than nmb already. Sousenkyou is not appealing much to nmb fans, doesn't make this group least popular. And I thought this is the only sister group in latest kouhaku, no?

By general public, nmb is still the better one, I guess.

5. Andi Teehee

Andi Teehee Kenkyuusei

NMB was only included in the last kouhaku because Sayanee was the center for 365 nichi no kamihikouki (AKB song)

6. Lukcy86

Lukcy86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    This is still an assumption though it's most likely, but no one confirm this background with NHK isn't it.

7. Andi Teehee

Andi Teehee Kenkyuusei

Who's there to ask to confirm? Tho people could continue to be delusional....if NMB was popular enough to remain in kouhaku, while other sister groups are out, NMB could've at least sang their own song.

Now, I apologize for going off on a tangent.

Also, no need to be so defensive since this is a forum not a debate. We'll know whether NMB is popular or not after sayanee graduates.

8. Lukcy86

Lukcy86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    That's why there are now way to confirm but the factual thing is nmb invited to kouhaku while other wasn't. Full stop.

Agree though, we will see nmb stance after sayanee grads

• Like Like x 1
  9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Wow, its October and we're back to Senkyo talk. As @Lukcy86 said, NMB sells pretty well in AKB singles considering the fact that they have their own events for the own singles too.

@satchan I think you're being paged.

10. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    9__9 Sayanee center, no surprise at all.

I'm probably more worried about this choice than I should. NMB is no AKB or HKT, they don't have a goup of strong figures to lead after Sayanee leaves... I wouldn't want to wait until a girl other than Sayanee graduates to give the center position to them. They kind of really need to shake things up, and they don't have that many chances to do it in one year... Milky's center doesn't really count... I think they should go back to the rotating center thing they had going on two years ago, it was good... If it's true that the Sayaneeless concert flopped precisely because she wasn't there, then they need to push someone else so it doesn't happen again.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They had to choose Sayaka because that was the stipulation for the concert in August. Also that concert didn't flop. It was on a Friday and it was in Kobe not Osaka. The concert the day before WITH Sayaka did even worse attendance-wise.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Whenever someone still makes a claim that NMB is the least popular sister group base off senkyo result reminds me why I mostly just stick with my own experience thread lol.

13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    NMB isn't the least popular, they just have shitty voters.

NMB is still the second most popular 48 group now, but what will happen if Sayanee leaves? Only Mirurun has the ability to replace her in AKB senbatsu. I don't think the other 5 can.

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

NMB is definitely not the worst off of the sister groups. They have great young members just sitting there waiting for a certain spot to open up... SKE is in big trouble, although the 7th gen hopefully will fix some of their problems.

I think you missed an 's' somewhere in that sentence

15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Aayan IS the main push. Her promotion should be proof of it.

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I actually think the reason they did 20 member senbatsu this time is to obfuscate the Aayan push a bit. If they only filled in the Milky-Rikanyan slot with, say, Kokochan and Aayan, the fans of Azusa/Jo/Rinacchi/Chihhi would have gone ballistic.

Also @x_AzoraKataomoi_x you might enjoy the Tengoku Yarou that Sararan centered on day 2. It had pretty much a senbatsu cast and they played off her idol-ou thing with Sayaka.

17. Lukcy86

Lukcy86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Is it sarcastic or didn't you know there is a very cute 5th gen named ayaka yamamoto

18. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Jijipress digest. At the end there is the senbatsu announcement. Sayaka center + reaction from the senbatsu newcomers.

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. marru

marru Kenkyuusei

The concert with Sayanee had worse attendance? I didn't even know that. Sorry I'm not questioning your statement I'm just shock. If the attendance with or without Sayanee isn't good then the center doesn't necessarily have to be Sayanee.

20. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

It was sarcastic lol