[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You get enough diamonds for one roll plus enough regular cards to play easy mode.

2. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Result for Taiyou Knock event is out, and I placed around 70th place in oshimen ranking, so I'm eligible for the lottery (only one winner will be chosen for the ones that rank 50th - 100th, and it will be decided through the lottery).
    They asked for email address and the winner will be informed through it.

3. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    did it say when this would be implemented? is this scheduled for the maintenance tomorrow? I want a Miona SSR badly >_<

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    There is no information about that. However, it said in that announcement that the update will be available in August. So, maybe we can get that feature from the next update.

5. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    I see thank for the update I hope we get it soon :p

6. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    I did the guaranteed SSR roll and I got yet another Reika lol, I have 5 Reika SSR haha its like the game is telling me to oshihen to Reika :p

7. aLertz

aLertz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    just got my 2nd SSR !! It's Ashurin !! Thanks to the increase chances on her birthday :ome:

8. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Did anyone read the guidelines for the card conversion yet? does it say I can use 4 SSR or 8SR to get my choice of SSR?

9. Chris Tumanda

Chris Tumanda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Judging by just looking at the pictures and such. You can use duplicate? cards to upgrade your card into a better one.

As for the Trading goes, you swap 4 SSRs for 1 random SSR of a member you're choosing, or you choose to trade 8 SRs for 1 random SR of a member you're choosing. But since they only trade the basic SRs/SSRs, you only get the 1st or 2nd SR/SSRs.

I have no idea what the Silver/Gold wing is for and seriously confused as why song LPs just went all over the place.

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ok, just tried the features from the new update. Basically, there are 3 main changes. The "Awakening", "Card Trading" and new LP value for each song. CMIIW, but here are what I've found.

The Awakening Feature
    We can combine/awake 2 - 5 same cards to increase the card's GP, HP, Auto Point, and Skill. You can only awake a card for 5 times at max. And, it's applied to all card rarities (N, R, SR, SSR). However, we also can awake the SR or SSR card by using the wings. If you use the wing, you don't need two similar card. Just 1 card and a wing. The Silver Wing for up to SR & SR+ card, and Golden Wing for up to SSR&SSR+ card. The Silver Wing can be bought from point changer (you'll need 400 points) and mission. The mission seems like will appear once every 2 weeks. As for the Golden Wing apparently is only available from event reward and maybe purchase it with real money(?):confused:

The Trading Feature
    We can trade 4 SSR cards for 1 SSR card and 8 SR cards for 1 SR card member of our choice. However, if you use the awakened SSR or SR card, the numbers of awakening will be counted in the trading. For example, you awake Asuka SR card 3 times (1 based card + 3 cards), that means that awakened Asuka SR card has value of 4 SR cards. Therefore, you only need 5 SR cards to trade. So it will be SR + SR + SR + SR + Awakened Asuka card (equal to 4 cards) = 8 SR cards for 1 SR card.:)Apparently, there is date on the trading feature panel. It said December 1st. I don't know what it means. Maybe, that's the date when this feature will be unavailable?:confused:

The New LP
    Finally, this is my favorite feature. This new LP setting will be really helpful on an event. Now the LP that we use for playing the song, match with how much event point or item to play event song (like fried fish from last event) that song can give. Previously, Kimi no Na wa can give the most point compared to other song. But, the LP to play this song is similar to other song, like Nandome or Oide Shampoo (15 LP for Normal level). Now, it is different. Kimi no Na wa need more LP, while the song that can give less point than Kimi no Na wa, need less LP to play. So, I can still get the same amount of point, because I can play the other song multiple times than Kimi no Na wa.:1st: Unfortunatelly, the less LP needed to play the song, the less XP, Nogi ticket and Medal we can get. Just play Taiyou Knock hard level (11 LP), I got only 26 XP, while before, the Hard Level always give 40-ish XP.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^ so now, the LP needed is proportional to the points/rewards it can provide

edit : i think the LP depends on a player's attribute/level/team setup/i don't know
    my nandome normal needs 18, shampoo needs 16

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Should it not equal 4 SR cards, since that's how much you are using? One base card plus three cards used to awaken it.

13. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    A much needed update for songs, since LP and event point looks like will be more balanced now, before this LP is pretty much the same except for few 'short' songs' (based on difficulty?)

Now,skilled players will be less likely to be upended by others who just spams some low LP songs with nice event point (based on total buttons in that particular song)

And question, is it really worth it trading cards? The price for one card seems a bit high for me especially SSR(they're hard to get to boot:gavel:)

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think it's fixed. My nandome and shampoo normal level also is similar to yours.

Yes, you are correct. Thanks. :)

15. BloodLeopard

BloodLeopard Kenkyuusei

Can someone tell me how the auto-play thing works?
    How is the auto-play points calculated?

16. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

The set of cards for each member from which you randomly get one will change after that date.

17. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I still do not understand about the wings part
    Because looking at it I thought after 5 silver wings you can upgrade your sr+ card to ssr
    And how do you buy the silver wings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Silver Wings can't be used for upgrading your SR into SSR. you can only use it for awakening your SR card. Awaken SR card will have higher GP, HP and Auto point. For awakening the SSR card, you will need a gold wing.

If you want to buy Silver Wing, you can open the Card menu and choose the Bottom Right option. This is where you can trade point, and trade SR card, SSR card. Choose the trading menu and you can find the Silver Wing on the bottom right part (it need 400 points). To get the point, you need to sell your SR or SSR card.
    ------

Question! Anyone here has ever got SR card from medal gacha? I got one (SR 2nd type Sagara Iori) from medal gacha yesterday.

19. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    How much medals did you spend to get the sr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Got 1 SSR and multiple SR from medal gacha (separate pull of course), but that was way back then when the card pool is much smaller, nowadays even R cards seems rare from medal gacha, card pool getting bigger makes it much more difficult to pull one.

This event gacha is much more lenient with the bonus card you can pick with xx times pull but this makes people scores way much over the top than before [a 200k score usually is enough but now barely hanging in top 10 :gavel:)