1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Kenkyuusei

Perhaps when the rest of the 1st gen graduates, that's the only time I can imagine Bananaman being replaced.
    I don't think I can watch Kojichu (or whatever the name of the show) again if that happen. But really, how come?

2. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Hmm, I usually find Nogizaka boring, but this sports competition in their variety show was very fun to watch, hope to see more of that content. (beyond the next episodes with the rest of the sports thingy)

3. vshav

vshav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Guys, don't jinx it

• Like Like x 1
  4. cantankerous

cantankerous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    yeah the level of chemistry with members isn't something will be so easily replace.
    I think It's not like they cant play along with any generation, but we don't actually sure how the ever growing age gap could affect them personally; it's also worth considering that the oneesan that literally keep them at bay, adding the fact that the later keep graduating, Its understandable if the old guy already become sentimental as well. They are always be the one that more infatuated each other.

Bananaman already been everywhere doing a lot of stuff. Those shows you mentioned actually highlight on how they are so good doing impromptu and location shot. And they are not need barred themselves much compared to nogichuu. i mean Oshima mai basically just their victim of harassment :D

nothing really, it just us connecting the dot-- i remember conjyak mentioned portion of fans in japan also has the same ideas
    In this couple of years both oriraji and nogi already have work each other on tv or radio show (as group and individual). Consider also the close generation gap and they actually quiet popular as performance (they also released music). They the only name that seems lurking their way into the nogi family.

They are top name, but If it based on how good they are, i think safe to say they are not comparable with versatile top tier comedian like bananaman.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  5. Isaac H

Isaac H Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I really enjoyed the recent koujichuu 'sports' episode. I've never seen the 4-way tug of war before - that looked super exhausting. The 'card game event' is quite interesting to me too, though I felt sorry for Mio-chan to end up in such a position. Ikuta baring her 'fangs' is so cute.

On that note...I...I found Mio-chan have becoming much more adorable lately. :inlove: is it just me? I guess I'm late to the Mio-chan bandwagon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I have recommendation.
    this 2 guys would be perfect

681221.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    It's officially confirmed now.

8. vshav

vshav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    You scared me. I thought you meant it's officially confirmed that Bananaman is no longer the MC, or worse, Nogichuu ending.

9. Seditious85

Seditious85 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    orandazaka46
    It's not just you. :inlove:
    She was quick to become my 4th gen oshi. She's funny, adorable and pretty at the same time. She writes interesting blogs. And she has the most beautiful eyes in 4th gen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Just watching few last episodes? I reccomend you to watch most of last year episodes.

• Like Like x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Kenkyuusei

I find myself watching this week's Kojichu again and again. I really enjoy the past few episodes I somehow wish they can extend this one as sports competition is what I've been looking forward to (along with their Valentine episode). I never get tired of watching this kind of event in variety. And a battle between all 4 generation is just what I wanted. Lots of funny moments.
    Manatsu casually talking strategy only to get 'shhhhhh' by Maiyan. Yankee Renka getting angry, Momoko giving her best encouragement to Kubo :hehe: and vampire Ikuta with her victory pose. I feel spoiled because of the participants and winner of each round specially the card game.
    Next week I want to cheer for 2nd gen since they're the ones without a coin yet. Plus Shitara reminding them of their misfortune should at least fuel them [hehe]But most likely they'll apply the rule in variety so it could be anyone's game til the end.

• Like Like x 3
  12. cantankerous

cantankerous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    ima rooting 2ki with hope they can get more spotlight but it seem this event will just strengthening their misfortune [hehe]
    i was like "aaah" when kii chan dropped the card :wall:

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    ito junna
    Twitter:
    MasToppu
    I just realized that 2ki doesn't have variety type member.

14. vshav

vshav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think Kiichan does? She stole the talk segment at that Buzzrhytm interview for Hadashi de Summer.

Ranze is actually very interesting if you know which button to push.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. sambelteri12

I think Shinuchi can does it well. She can throw a banter against bananaman but unfortunately she's supposed to be 0ki lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. cantankerous

cantankerous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Geez guy, dont forget Hori!
    I guess it depend on what you mean by variety type. Most 2ki seems just did fine with variety banter. The exception is just the introvert combi of ktk and ayane, urm well.

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    ito junna
    Twitter:
    MasToppu
    I was talking about variety members like Maaya or Mukai, who can create funny moment in variety show from just gesture or speech. Those 2ki members you all are mentioned, "mostly" create the funny moment after being engaged by Bananaman.
    +++
    They released the Bluray jacket cover.
    akimoto1010-thumb-autox425-15392.jpg shiraishi1010-thumb-autox425-15393.jpg takayama1010-thumb-autox425-15394.jpg matsumura1010-thumb-autox425-15395.jpg
    For high resolution image (1 mb+), you can get it from Nogi official website.
    Source: http://www.nogizaka46.com/smph/news...&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=officialnews

• Like Like x 1
  18. sambelteri12

I thought you talk about variety members like Takayama or Manatsu..

19. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

I'm surprised they don't have an Ikuta or Asuka version, or at least by each gen. :confused: Asuka stealing the spotlight for 2016 Valentine's ep :awesome: and doing stuff on her own + single campaign was a blast to watch.

20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Day 1 purchase for that Takayama Under Construction box since I might actually be in Japan when it releases.

• Winner Winner x 1