TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    and the captain want to be sexy in Elegant Group

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    She does a great job combining both.

3. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    That Super Mario game was so butt-clenching.

4. devildante

devildante Member

Love the Super Mario part so much

Brings me old memories, when me and my friends sat together and watching each others playing games

One person was playing, others cheered

Sent from My Loli World

• Like Like x 1
  5. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I would like to see more of this kind of content, (semi-) clueless gamer . Just cute nogi playing retro or even recent high end game and watch their reaction all days.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Super Mario... remind me of the time I played it on Spica, the Famicom knock-off made in China. It was the game that makes the player move their body following Mario movement. [hehe]

Overall, it was a good episode. Saachan and Yanchan reactions were just priceless when they can't finish that first stage.:D

The Manatsu segment was also great. She loves risky, sexy and tempting thing, right? When Nogi's captain was Reika, we know that Reika is elegant, come from all-girl schools, or in short, a princess-like character, which then implemented to Nogi. Does it means, under Manatsu, we will see sexier, burikko, revealing image of Nogi?!:corr:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Like Shitara said, they should do a tournament lol

8. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

the 10 year old inside me just yell everytime they cant reach top of the flag lol-- bring back memory
    they need to do Contra after this --me still hoping...

it's feel like nogi experimenting with what kind contents where members with interest can handle, lets see, prank, skit, roke, even now game reaction? (i hope this one caught sponsor or developer tbh)
    In term of ever expanding, the group need this kind of variety and our new captain just push the boundary a little, not just a mere photo session anymore lol. Gravur... I mean bravura

i'll be waiting for that!

9. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Loved the Super Mario/Wrestling game segment. Initially thought it would be boring, but loved Miona's and Ikuta's reactions, they were laughing their ass off.

10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Akimoto Manatsu :inlove:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

I noticed recently Kubo and Kii-chan always sit next to each other. They became best friends, didn't they? :D
    Musical Ikuta in this ep was so cute, I like her reaction a lot.
    Maiyan mercilessly pushing the button was so funny :twisted:.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Maybe it's just me, I don't enjoy that much this weekend's episode. Akimoto's expression was.. sorry to say miserable. The VR queen award was very fun, but chosing her as the winner was like a setup purposely to have a segment just for her. It's well justified that she should get an exposure as the new captain, although I think there's no need to do it in such a roundabout way.

The girls were seemingly bewildered this episode too.

The super mario one is more fun than I'd thought.

13. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    The last 2 episode was actually not the reward episode for the vtr queen, its just another episode made by the creative team. The actual reward episode was due to air next year

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I actually thought it was a set-up for her to win since last week this new segment for her started halfway of that episode. But she will get another episode which she will produce as a reward.

What I didn't like is the way they did these past two episode about her as the new captain. Putting her in a situation where it's more likely for her to be dropped. I know it's not bullying and she's more than capable of handling it but I didn't feel comfortable watching it. If they want a segment for her as the new captain, there are other ways of doing it. Not a punishment game where she's getting all the beating when it's the other members who are not answering the questions correctly. There are other ways of making an episode about her more fun and entertaining.

I probably wouldn't mind it if there are four or five of them together who will answer a particular question about Manatsu and if they fail, they all fall. Even if Manatsu fall several times, at least there are others with her who will suffer the same punishment. And who knows, the girls might just be giving wrong answers on purpose. Well, it's variety.

But anyway, Manatsu is a good sport and in these kind of situations where she really excel.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Those were some insane similarities between Manatsu and Shiraishi; were they all true? I agree this past 2 eps weren't that good. Some of the answers were good and funny, but the excitement of getting punished over and over again got old rather fast.

16. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Poor Manatsu haha Shiraishi being clueless about their similarities was very funny. Love me some idol punishment games. The girls gave some funny answers and Manatsu played well with her expressions when hearing the answers and with her banter with Shiraishi. A pro indeed :)

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    When I first watched this week's episode, it felt less interesting than the previous episode. But, after I watched it again today, I think it became a little bit interesting with many banter from MC and members.

However, I have to admit, compared to other one-member-focused episodes, this one is at the bottom of the list. Other episodes mostly have one part that was noticeable, memorable or replayable, at least for me. This one doesn't have that. For example, the Asuka first-center episode, there is Himu station and funny CCDTV segment. Maybe, it is all because Manatsu is not my Oshimen nor my favorite member. :^^;:

From a Japanese variety show lover point of view, staff should change/varies the punishment game. For example, they can use bitter tea, electric pad, spicy ramen as the first series of punishment. Then, the climax is the sacrificial altar. Or, they can change the white powder used at the bottom of the altar with different colors and even different materials. that will make it more interesting.

And, next week, my favorite B NEWS segment!!!:1st::1st::1st:

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Chima's pic after she losses her teeth is so kawai :cute:

19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. bananaboy