TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm sure you knew where to find it, but if you don't here we go... this week's NogiChuu!

if the video does not show watch the video here

They pushing hard with this 6th Gen audition ain't they?! LOL.

Anyhow, how cute was 5th Gen. The angry Terepan -- so cute! Her story just so funny. Good episode. Hopefully they get some good members with this one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Couldnt agree more. Never like this before. The curiosity tickling me, why.

3. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

Couldn’t agree more for pushing 6th gen like they also uploaded in YT that some of members go and promote in some schools for 6th gen audition.. Aparts from that I am curious some fan on X point out that the person next to kakki is Saku’s Moriya Rena with mosaics during 4th gen auditions and is it true?

Attached Files:

4. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Its possible that was her. Nogizaka 4th gen, Keyakizaka 2nd gen and Hinatazaka 3rd gen were recruited through Sakamichi Joint Audition. If im not mistaken, Audition entry number for Renaa was 16 and Kakki was 18.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

The logos on the wall behind them were Hiragana Keyaki logos. Nogi, Keyaki, and Hinata had a big joint audition. This was early in the process before the members got sorted into groups and before Hiragana Keyaki became Hinatazaka.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Since we've got the translation, I've watched this episode (#452) several times just for the Terepan scene. I can't stop laughing at her pouting, mad face. She's so adorable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Can't wait for next episode [hehe]. Can the 'Shikoku' girl overthrow our current No-Brain Queen? (For those who watch Chou Star Tanjou, you know who that girl is [hehe]).

8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

OkaHina has a good chance dethroning Yumiki but I think we’ll see someone totally unexpected.

• Like Like x 1
  9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    OkaHina already one of the frontrunners from todays show. Yumiki is in the running as well , and from the preview looks like Mayutan would have a say on that, whilst I think the usual suspects Reno and Yanchan should be in and around, but i think there could be a surprise challenger too.
    Top 5 btw: Teresa taking over from KitaYuri as undisputed top, tied 2nd are the 2 still remaining from previous top 5 Yakubo and Denchan , Kakki takes 4th place up 2 places from the previous top 6 finish , whilst another 5th gen Aruno takes up the final place in the top 5

• Like Like x 1
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Terepan's adorableness goes up 100% by getting 1st place.

I think it's OkaHina's to lose as much as she's complaining, but I can't shake the feeling that Yumiki is too strong in her air-headedness. Also, since Reno isn't on the shows we must not forget her.

11. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    I suspect there might be another 'Hori Miona', staying calm hiding in the crowd and doing less talking.

• Like Like x 1
  12. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Yumiki's 'comedy' has definitely improved so much. Last time it felt forced and even she admitted she deliberately went for crazy answers but still lost to Wada screentime-wise at the end of that episode. Add the fact that she actually turned out to be brainy in Tokyo PC Club; she learned coding principles quite fast. This time it feels much more natural.
    Now Okamoto is a formidable opponent because even if she were to technically place last score-wise, her answers are already generating enough laughs.

13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Terepan’s stock definitely went up. Her reaction to OkaHina’s “Chikushyou” answer had me dying. Probably my favorite scene. Anyway, I don’t think Reno or Yanchan would get the title since they weren’t in the studio. I think Mayutan is my dark horse. I dunno I get ponkotsu vibes from Sakutan but we’ll see if she’ll be highlighted next episode.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Similar to the top 2(or 3 for that matter) , the bottom is also undisputed , with Yumiki only with 6points , bottom 2nd Reno 10 points ahead of her.
    Okahina despite her crazy answers is only 5th from bottom(getting a lot of screentime while also avoid taking the unwanted title), Tomisato 4th and Shokichi being the worst in 5th gen despite not having much screentime.
    Hope they will release the scores of all members like the previous time . I can't seem to find it yet at the official twitter accts .

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    What a fun baka queen episodes...I laughed so hard at Tamami "I'm Tomato" answer, that should be correct, LOL....
    Plot twist here is that Okahina actually not that dumb, she is not even the worst among 5ki. Okahina, Tomisato and Sugawara score are only separated by 1 point.
    Yeah, I really hope to see the rest of the scores too

16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I really thought we would crown a new queen. Didn’t think Yumiki would repeat. Her grandmother must be disappointed. I wonder if Yumiki is really this dumb or secretly playing up this role.

I like Mayutan’s answer to why she couldn’t cheat. Ngl, I didn’t know new banknotes are coming out next month. Speaking of next month, NUC will now start at 24:15

Credit to uploader

17. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

NUC will now start at 24:15

Credit to uploader[/QUOTE]

Hi buddy, what’s this show about? I understand they will start from 12:15 about Nogichu.. what kubo, kaki, Ioki are talking? And also Shitara and Himura conversation too?

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Damn! That close up shot of Nagi's lips/mouth is not good for my heart as her Oshi.
    Umechan looks so beautiful with scorpion in her mouth.
    Damn, why does this week's episode has so many close up shot on lips part of my Oshimens?!

19. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Tonight's episode was super fun.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week episode was funny!
    I recognize everyone except Kakki. She looks so different.
    Yoda vs Bananaman (Shitara for calling her Chibi and Himura for no reason) was hilarious.:D
    Monomane segement was hilarious. My fav is Ayamen's Hanzawa Naoki and Hikakin.:D
    Yuna is just funny:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1