TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    • I didn't know that "the pulling of the measuring tape before it bends" will become a heart stopping match. It's like im watching a suspense/thriller movie. 10/10
    • Nogizaka banana game. Noujou's "watashi" in "smells good" had me laughing... also Kazumin's "vitamin c". Noujou and Kazumin is a good variety pair. Good game for Keyaki-chans. 10/10
    • Seifuku no mannequin-i didn't notice that hoshino wasn't in the studio... :(
    • Quiz-i already expected that Wada will be the one left in Nogi, what i didn't expect is Zuumin. i thought it would be Wada vs Nijika... iirc nijika is the baka queen of keyaki... 7/10
    • Silent Majority is still Silent Majority... i didn't understand what Sayurin said..(did she say weak?)
    • Wada MVP!
    • Poor Sawabe... Will he really pay for that? That's a lot of money. :/ i hope it's not true.
    Episode:7/10. I know it should be 9/10 but i'm bothered about Sawabe paying that amount. He's not even in the studio. I don't even think it's funny. :/

Im excited for next sp ep! Maiyaaaannnn! Yesss! Nogi will dance,one of my favorites, Ookami ni kuchibue wo! Also Berika for Revolution... :D

2. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    poor sawabe,he's the one who earns less money than 4 of them, but needs to pay the grand prize lol

3. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    I hope/guess GES will sub the episode in few days.
    Meanwhile, is any (possibly experienced) timer available out there?
    So we could complete the GES's hard work.

4. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Right here bro, PM me the details

5. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Well, in the same "Intellectual Ponkotsu Queen Championship", when Ishimori was elected the nº1, Imaizumi was nº2. Actually, this time Ishimori got out with an easy question about that "PPAP" and Pikotaro.

I was always curious about this type of thing. I mean, in Nogidoko and Nogichuu, Himura bought and paid lots of things for the girls several times and it always got me thinking if he reeeeeally pays for all that or if, when the cameras stop rolling, the show's production give him the money back. If you think about it, they have sponsors, budget and even the manufacturer of those products may just donate them because, after all, the show is kind of "advertising" that stuff. But, if not, then it's kinda unfair or, at least, troublesome for the one paying (in this case, for Sawabe), lol :^^;:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I was underwhelmed because it seemed the head-to-head matches weren't effective. I was hoping for matches like in AKBingo. I guess I wanted something more. I hope for part 2 to satisfy me.
    • At least Himetan was owning her position during Seifuku no Mannequin.
    • MVP Maaya. The world needs more Maaya!
    • Nogi knows variety. Yonesan and Oda also.
    • Who knew Higuchi could play a trumpet?!
    • Higuchi should've also gotten some points for MVP.
    • Wakatsuki is too cool. Too, too cool.
    • Poor Imaizumi. How can you lose to Maaya?

7. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    It was good, but I won't be fully sated until we get a Nogi v Keya outdoor sports tournament including competitive eating (the one area Keya has no shot.)

8. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I wished they performed each other's songs though. I bet it would've fired them all up, seeing the other group perform their song. Anyway, Nogi was in their element in this special, lol. Jo-san and Kaz made me laugh in that word association game.

But yes, I won't be satisfied until I see an outdoor sports tournament between the groups.

Sent from my SM-G9287C using Tapatalk

9. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Ah that was kinda underwhelming. Hopefully the 2nd half doesn't feel so stiff.
    Higuchi rocking the trumpet was my MVP moment. Like that came out of nowhere.
    Honorable mention for Nanase snapping at Himura...someone wanted to really win, huh :hehe:

10. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    They needed better games and penalties for the losers. I don't wanna live in a world where Idols only face a lack of reward for losing, they must be punished.
    How can an Idol build character without ever having a painful foot massage, eating beetle larvae or getting cream to the face?
    I don't want my Idols soft and frilly, I want them hard and battle tested.

• Like Like x 1
  11. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm in agreement with @aisukurimu99 in that Nogi and Keya should have switched up for the song requests. I really would like to see them performing each others song.

Even with this episode being an hour, I felt that they could have added more to it. I guess that's what the second episode is for. I want to see what they put Koike and Rotti in.

12. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ya they need games more head to head and stakes for the losers. The games today were more each group on their own side with each other and not much direct interaction~
    Edit: waka vs nen in sports (^^)/

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Just watched the episode. Most of the jokes are lost to me since there's no subtitles yet. But! Watching so many goddesses in one place is intoxicating.:nosebleed: These two groups somehow managed to gather the most stunningly beautiful (and talented) young ladies from all around Japan. :inlove:

I maybe mistaken, but I don't seem to see Sato Shiori. Why is she absent? Was it mentioned during the show?

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i think the lack of akbingo-like game is due too members themselves plus many fans didnt like the harsh punishment. remember nogibingo1? that is the nearest gameshow like akbingo but many of fans didnt like it. it didnt feel nogi-like image. thats why mousou segment is so overused because the fans like it that way.
    but then i hope somehow the producer can find someways to make the variety show funnier or memorable.
    no matter how i try to think, the WEREWOLF game during 46hours is the best, the funniest, and most suspense game i ever watched.

15. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    That right :). Fan just wanna see them.

16. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's perhaps tough to act like a princess doing those bingo-like games. Fits AKB, but probably not the Sakamichi girls

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

3 jackpot.jpg
    What a Jackpot! First game has served it's purpose!:rofl:

18. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ^LOL oda at the background!

19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    That screenshot could be a rather naughty meme, thanks to Miyu...

20. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    LOL, Sawabe never attended the show but had to pay all three prizes for Maaya! WTF, 100000 over yen!
    *That reaction was priceless*