Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I demand Hashimoto get a solo, please! Nogizaka's management. A summer rock song :cute:
    What's a good title for 15th single? If I am the management, I will pick "firework of domination", "auto-zooming face", "birthrate of cicada", "war then ice tea", "love and riposte", "diet =/= dehydration".
    I believe Nogizaka46 soccer team will success with Asuka is the center forward in this Euro 2016 summer 2016.
    Goalkeeper: Nakamoto Himeka
    Left fullback: Eto Misa
    Center back: Hoshino Minami, Akimoto Manatsu
    Right fullback: Kitano Hinako
    Center midfielder: Sakurai Reika, Ikuta Erika, Hashimoto Nanami
    Left forward: Shiraishi Mai
    Center forward: Saito Asuka
    Right forward: Nishino Nanase

Substitute:
    Ikoma Rina (Center forward), Takayama Kazumi (Center back), Wakatsuki Yumi (Center midfielder), Matsumura Sayuri (Left forward), Hori Miona (Right forward).

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yes, to break status quo, i want Wakatsuki, Miona, or even Himetan replace Kazumin next single. Not yet for Hoshimina, she better to stay in 3rd row for a while.

3. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^I'd prefer manatsu for waka rather than kazumin. But she's now the fastest HS seller, damn lol

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i rather if one spot maybe kazumin spot to be used as free fukujin spot, which means that spot is for everyone. every got a chance to experience senbatsu. but i dont think kazumin needs to go to UG. 3rd row is enough plus pretty sure in variety, she always be there.

5. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    @kinglight25 If Hashimoto gets a solo, she might graduate :(

And that soccer team... there's plenty of those who are bad at sports in there... :^^;:

6. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @kinglight25 please change your Line up, manatsu must be a CM (she's Smart with skill tsurishi ) for CB captain and Waka ( because the last HS they're defending for fukujin gate ).

7. kinglight25

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    No, I don't want Hashimoto graduate!
    And that soccer team is just for fun :p.

If Sakurai and Wakatsuki stand in CB position, I bet Sakurai will always smile and look Wakatsuki and don't care the ball at all :hmm:.
    I love to have one smart CB, Manatsu seems really hard to be tricked, very good in reading situation and can troll opponent's strikers. But Manatsu can be a very good CM, she works very well with Asuka.
    Do you have your own line up, I really want to hear about your formation :fear: ?

8. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ok then I will go with
    Goalkeeper: Matsumura Sayuri ( experienced in nogidoko as GK )
    Left fullback: Nakamoto Himeka
    Center back: Takayama Kazumi ( Tall and good defense in senbatsu )
    Right fullback: Sakurai Reika ( Captain )
    Center midfielder: Akimoto Manatsu, Hashimoto Nanami ( Smart and Very Skillful )
    Right Wing : Saito Asuka
    Left Wing : Etou Misa ( to be able work well with Maiyan )
    Second Striker: Ikuta Erika ( Perfect Player )
    Left forward: Shiraishi Mai ( No Doubt as Nogi face )
    Right forward: Nishino Nanase ( No Doubt as Nogi face )

Substitute:
    Ikoma Rina (Center forward), Wakatsuki Yumi (Center back), Hoshino Minami (Winger), Kitano Hinako ( Left Fullback ), Hori Miona (Right forward).

9. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Anyone can predict Manatsu's future? I personally only like that the members are "bullying" her. Otherwise I find her quite boring and she always has the same expression on her face. 3rd row for Manatsu seems impossible at the moment, but will she ever be in front row or center ?

I am interested. Can someone also tell me why people are attracted/interested in her ?

10. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She's hardworker, funny, and easy going. First time appear in senbatsu (fukujin) everyone hate her also other member too. Isn't that hard?? even your co worker hate you. But now, she is become friendly to other member even 2nd gen ( I rarely see Someone like maiyan or fukujin have photoshoot with many member under or 2nd gen like manatsu did ). This is just my opinion.

11. edgy_heaven

edgy_heaven Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    I personally believe that Manatsu try give her best within the group. She is an adult and she is smart but she keep trying deliver the "fisher" character and those cutesy acts, which is pretty embarrassing to do considering her age. If i'm not mistaken, in one of Nogi program (I forgot which one), members also praise her for her hardwork for this. I'm not trying to say that her character is fake but rather than she acknowledged her job as an idol to please her fans, and that's what she's been doing. And i appreciate her because of that.

Regarding other members dissing her, I think it just variety gimmick purpose. Despite the tense that ever happened between her and members (especially in the time of her coming back), I think her relationship with members and even with nanase is fine, as haryo48 said above, she showing that she often hanging out with other members.

Speaking of new single, is there any news when we will hear a glimpse of this single? I mean Keya's single release is latter than nogi, but they already play the song on the radio.

I want exchange Eto as GK, and Asuka as CM, I'm afraid she will damaged her small and cute head for doing heading, I don't want it to happen (except she prove as Fresh Lemon did that small head is as hard as rock) ^^

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Because she does takes the 'bullying' of members. She relishes taking on that role. The member which others make fun of? It's her and yet she gladly does it. I doubt that any other member would be so eager for that role.

Also, as @haryo48 said, she's a hard worker. You can see it in how prepared she likes to be. Re-watch the first 46 Hour TV marathon for their 4th anniversary and marvel at how calm and collected she was. This hardworking also makes her one of the smartest of the group which is always a plus. And she bakes and cooks which the members seem to enjoy.

Finally, Manatsu is one half of an awesome Nogi pair: Ikuta x Akimoto. Combine her with Ikuta and you will have a great time. I think management see it too as they end up next to each other lots of times.

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    for me, she is funny and moodmaker and i like that she is always smiling and never has tired resting face/or looking bored. her love hate with maiyan is really entertaining to watch.
    i never really see a iku-manattan combo except during 46h tv. but when i saw them in pair, i really ship both. both are known to be very smart, funny to watch and cute/beautiful. i love when they sit side-to-side. they seem really compatible.
    i think manattan will never be a centre i guess.. i dont get that vibe that management want to push her more than just a fukujin like a face or ace. she also already quite old..actually that what made me sad..how i which she is 18 or something and she can stay for a longer time.

14. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Why are there only 25 slots for the popular members? Hope this single sell great, and I agree with fans checking out Keyakizaka now.

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The 6th event slots are still to be determined. The popular members will of course get all 5 available slots. As for the rest we have to wait and see.

16. kinglight25

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Thank you very much! I have learnt many things, your formation is beautiful!
    I agree Manatsu is a very hard worker too! I think 2nd gen members respect Manatsu very much.

17. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

hmm ok thanks for your answers. I will try to look more into Manatsu. I wonder, If they will put her in front row some day. I think she kinda has the same position as Nanamin, but on a lower level.

Maybe management don't favour her that much ?

She is popular and has a good position, but center position seems unlikely for her. Nanamin still had quite a lot of front row positions (that's why I wrote lower level)

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

ever had a friend you can bully, say below the belt comments, hardcore dissing and insult but at the end of the day, you're still genuine friends, because that friend does the same to you (i have one). not saying Manattan is best friend with any member, don't even know who her friends are within Nogi, but see, Ikoma say some no-no comments to her but you can also see her hug and try to kiss Manattan in a playful way. Maiyan bullies her on variety but also gave her valentine gift saying thanks for playing along. other members does the same, but who else can handle those kind of treatment other than Manatsu. i think being bullied is her moment on the spotlight, and she cherish it, she doesn't hit back, in a way i think because it's not real bullying.

i don't think it's about being favored or not by management when it comes to Manattan. she was fukujin in an instant, right? maybe that's her role, an added spice you can't go without. 'salty' members towards her and she's your pepper. wouldn't it be weird not seeing her on senbatsu. on being center, imo, it could happen as a graduation gift. i feel the same about Nanamin. putting Asuka as center could be a direction management would consider, push the young guns more.

this is an interesting topic to me personally. i was thinking about it for a while now, not for a single person in particular but with several members, specially those with very little exposure.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  19. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sounds like Modelpress made an error at first and saying that (Offshore Girl) was the titled of the 15th Single (which they fixed).