Single Nogizaka46 16th (Sayonara no Imi) (2016/11/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 30, 2016.

1. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If the senbatsu have been announced about 1 month ago, I wonder if the line-up rumor back then might be legit.. Just Hadashi senbatsu + ItoSayu

3. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Looked at the preview for next week nogichuu and why the senbatsu announcement back to TK senbatsu announcement format? So sad I want to know each member's expression and feel :(

4. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

All my prayers are with misa senpai.

Red Ima Hana uniform was really beautiful. Or should I say Gryffindor ?:^O^:

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

After the long wait, even the most boring announcement for me will do. All I want is Ikuchan, Himetan and a great single, just not another forgettable one.

6. meep1103

meep1103 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    [​IMG]

Found it at Kitano Hinako Fanpage. I think it's from interview in BLT graph.
    Congratulation to Kitano Hinako, she will still be in senbatsu next single (16th) . But poor her, still in 3rd Line

*source https://www.facebook.com/Kitano.Hinako

7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Recalling the rumor :^O^:

8. meep1103

meep1103 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I thought it too, but i think this rumor has become bigger on twitter. Nvm, if it's true, it will be good for her :cool:
    Edited, someone confirmed that it's from BLT graph 12 ( today)

9. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    current senbatsu + sayunyan + marika it is!

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's management's fault for waiting this long. They initial announcement was probably 2 months ago and she nor the publisher would've had any idea that within a month of the release date they still wouldn't have formally announced it.

11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    16th single senbatsu prediction by Furukawa Yohei
    [​IMG]

My thought: Ikuchan too busy to handle center position. But if it true, she can make revenge after nogi failed to invited to Kohaku 2 year ago.

Miona jump from back to front? Awesome.

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Oh boy...the drama that was.:shifty: :hehe::^O^:
    Love this prediction, I'd only swap Miona with Nanamin. It doesn't feel right seeing her on 2nd row But anyway, I won't be picky, just want to get it over with:gavel:

13. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    This prediction is almost the same as the rumored line-up, except he swapped rrrrrRanze for Minami, and switched up Miona and Nanamin's places.

I'm really curious now!

14. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    So Kitano has been chosen.
    Congrats to Kitano :1st:. I think Asuka is happy because Kitano is still in senbatsu with her again this time.

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Just looking at this 'wild guess' and thinking about the rumored senbatsu, I have to wonder what of UG?

Hinachima did well as center for the 15th single. She also had Inoue and Marika beside her to give some strength to UG. If senbatsu pulls in those two then what "star power" would UG have? I'm not saying that UG is weak. They won't have those members which are naturally potential senbatsu picks. So who gets UG center?

I'm rooting for Chichan. Surrounded by Miria and Ayane. Woo! I want to see that. I'm also hoping UG song is as awesome as Shitto no Kennri was.

16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ I hope by removing two from unders, they gonna promote two 3rd gen to unders.

I think they're trying to push Miria, that's obvious looking at her position in Secret Graffiti, and what happen to her in variety, imho.

17. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    To o busy to be a center? What does that mean? Does being a center make a girl to have more responsibilities than your average senbatsu members? Am I missing something?

If she's too busy, then she can just skip this single altogether, so she won't have to do the promotion stuff.

18. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Well, a center preferably has to be around at the promotion era, like when attending music shows or performance stages. Imagine if they have to constantly substitute the center in performances -- not really pleasant.
    Still we don't know whether Ikuchan will be able to fully attend those performances amidst her preparation for two musicals, hence the term 'busy'. But if her schedule allows her and she can cope with it then why not.

Are you suggesting that Ikuchan should take another hiatus?

19. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm not suggesting anything. I was just confused by the "too busy to be a center" statement. I mean, even if she's in senbatsu but not a center, she's one of the most popular girls. I doubt management would let her be completely miss out the promotion routines/tv shows.

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's too soon to think about 3rd gen. I just watched the subbed episode 9 of KeyaKake which was broadcast 3 months after Keyakichan were formed. It was another couple of months until their first single. For a 3rd gen to reach senbatsu now, she would have to be an amazing natural idol. There may be one amongst the 3rd gen, but I doubt we'll see her this soon. It's a good wish though as I want to know and see more of 3rd gen.

I'm not the biggest Watanabe Miria fan, but if she gets a push I'll certainly assist and join in the fun.

I think if Ikuta is center then her outside activities won't be too much of an interference. I believe Romeo and Juliet doesn't start until next year, so therefore she's got 2 months to do center activities. Fans would just have to make do. She's too awesome an idol to hate on her following her dreams.

Sh8t. The senbatsu announcement can't come soon enough...