Single Nogizaka46 16th (Sayonara no Imi) (2016/11/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Piio

Piio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Thank you!!! Will check them out now! :)

2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    akimoto is like one of funny girls and fisher of the group.
    asuka is probably will be the face of nogi (alongside with others of course) after older girls graduate because she has that oujou sama polite shy image as nogi execute and super popular and had hadashi de summer as her 1st centre single.
    matsumura is also one of the funny girl nogi has but already tainted with scandal (super big one) and the news were all over the place. but still she managed to stand firm in the group. lol

3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Sorry, at not say welcome already... anyway: welcome!

Anyway... http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Nogizaka46 helps you... free ask us anything (or almost it) at you need ...

4. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Agreed. I've more or less kept up with Nogizaka and consider myself a fan, but I'm still amazed at how beautiful they are. Just that intro alone with Nishino and Shiraishi flanking Hashimoto was enough to make me go "Oh wow" as all of them really are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this video :)

5. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Sayonara no Imi 10th Round HS Results

hs round 10.jpg

From left to right:Rank. (previous rank) blocks sold/total blocks (blocks sold in round) member's name (sell out status)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Hashimoto Nanami (4th Round sold out)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Eto Misa (4th Round sold out)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Akimoto Manatsu (4th Round sold out)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Saito Asuka (4th Round sold out)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Shiraishi Mai (4th Round sold out)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Nishino Nanase (4th Round sold out)
    01. (07.) 30/30 (+00) Wakatsuki Yumi (4th Round sold out)
    01. (07.) 30/30 (+00) Sakurai Reika (4th Round sold out)
    09. (19.) 20/20 (+00) Ikuta Erika (4th Round sold out)
    10. (09.) 30/30 (+00) Hori Miona (5th Round sold out)
    10. (10.) 30/30 (+00) Hoshino Minami (5th Round sold out)
    10. (10.) 30/30 (+00) Kitano Hinako (5th Round sold out)
    10. (10.) 30/30 (+00) Takayama Kazumi (5th Round sold out)
    10. (10.) 30/30 (+00) Nakamoto Himeka (5th Round sold out)
    10. (10.) 30/30 (+00) Ito Marika (5th Round sold out)

16. (16.) 30/30 (+00) Inoue Sayuri (6th Round sold out)
    16. (16.) 30/30 (+00) Shinuchi Mai (6th Round sold out)
    16. (16.) 30/30 (+00) Terada Ranze (6th Round sold out)
    16. (16.) 30/30 (+00) Matsumura Sayuri (6th Round sold out)

20. (20.) 22/22 (+00) Yamazaki Rena (7th Round Sold out)
    21. (21.) 16/16 (+00) Suzuki Ayane (7th Round sold out)
    22. (22.) 08/08 (+00) Sagara Iori (7th Round Sold out)
    23. (23.) 06/06 (+00) Ito Junna (7th Round Sold out)
    23. (23.) 06/06 (+00) Kawamura Mahiro (7th Round Sold out)

25. (25.) 28/28 (+00) Ikoma Rina (8th Round Sold out)
    26. (26.) 18/18 (+00) Watanabe Miria (8th Round Sold out)
    27. (27.) 16/16 (+00) Higuchi Hina (8th Round Sold out)
    28. (28.) 12/12 (+00) Saito Chiharu (8th Round Sold out)

29. (29.) 30/30 (+00) Nakada Kana (9th Round Sold out)
    30. (30.) 24/24 (+00) Saito Yuri (9th Round Sold out)

31. (31.) 12/12 (+03) Ito Karin (Sold Out)

32. (33.) 07/12 (+02) Noujo Ami
    33. (32.) 07/08 (+01) Kawago Hina
    34. (34.) 02/06 (+00) Sasaki Kotoko
    35. (35.) 01/06 (+00) Waada Maaya
    775/790 (+06 since 9th Round) Total [98%]
    658/760 (+117) Last Single (Increase/Decrease over 15th Single 10th round Total)

Congrats Ito Karin :1st::banana:

6. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Edit: @chronosis ooops you beat me too it! lol

Just a few more slots!!! Might be a really long shot but I'm hoping everyone sells out.

7. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Wow...only 4 member who didn't sold out yet..i'm impressed..;)

8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why people wont see maaya? in variety she is great. if looks play important role, there are many girls that have that pretty face but still manage to sell more (48/46 group).
    same as noujou ami. these two has shown up in nogi variety quite a few times. fans should have some interest in them. wonder why..past experiences with them in hs arent good?

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

both maaya and noujo are wonderful girls, i'd like to be friends with them if i had the chance, they're funny, i think they're both genuine and hey, they have the looks, sometimes i wonder if being at variety and tagged as funny girls have any effect, like, would fans take them more serious if they haven't been involved with variety that much.

10. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Not really. Nishino isn't good at variety or a funny girl. Maeda Atsuko isn't that kind of girl too, the same with Shimazaki Haruka. Sometimes, things just happen without any reason. Some girls become famous for their variety skills, some girls are just as good as them, but can't become famous. Some girls become famous for their beauty, some girls are even more beautiful than them, yet can't become famous. Those things happen a lot in AKB though.

11. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    just my thought, being good at variety won't make any negative impact such as less fans (by seeing kazumin for example)
    and i think different circumstances happen between them. for ami, she was senbatsu at initial project, so does mahiro, kanarin. then they sinked pretty fast. absolute opposite with late bloomer of nachan, maimai, misamisa.. what i call ami-mahiro-kanarin were lack of selling point group. time after time it's become clearer they just don't have enough weapon to keep their steps. while mayaa, for me she's belong to same group with chi chan, kawago, and bunch of graduated. they are pure benchwarmer, they exist to make under keep going. no one will become senbatsu if there was no under. and for me, looks is important but at the same time not necessarily everything. what happen with "once" only senbatsu group like hinachima, make me sick. you may want to check your eyes, if you think hinachima has insufficient look for senbatsu.

with current rate, since nice supprise of barrette, i had less confidence of any unpredictable member to shine more and more..

don't get me wrong, for me nogi is where goddess meet each other. glimps of heaven fairy given by god.

there are thousand, no , million ways how to see it.
    but at least those what my head said.

12. ABF48

ABF48 Member

they who has good portion in variety seems has more chance of getting new fans, and there's more to talk to in hs event.

also those numbers sometimes just did not straightly apply to what actually happens in real time, but again i dont really know, better to ask someone who has been go to nogi hs event for more details. nogi hs event was like floods of peoples, what i believe is.. for example even if maaya get results like 1/30, look like very poor results in our eyes, but reality might speak differents, her line prob still crowded and full of people.

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    when do you say about those late bloomers, i wonder how they actually manage to bloom so well suddenly/gradually? how they manage to aattract and sell out their hs because they actually never get any big push or become a variety stars.
    i do like how actually management did justice by giving them senbatsu status after they bloomed in success therefore i think, the hardwork payoff quote is actually quite working in nogi.
    if hs is one of the main factor to become a senbatsu, i do hope somehow thos unders can attract more and more fans to attend their hs so that we can actually have some nice changes in senbatsu and justified.

14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    In my country, we have a phrase: right time, right place, right person. A lot of things happen in a mysterious way.~~

Man, Im still remembering the scene at their first handshake event where fans just kept passing by Nacchan, leaving her stand there with a confused face... And now, she is the most popular member in Nogi.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    some members are good in camera like showing their variety talents through the camera only..
    but some of them are not really good with interacting with new people.. lika maaya for instance.. i remember that i read that here,
    that maaya actually like fear meeting new people. like she can't adapt well.
    kotoko for examples.. are not really good responding to people..
    and fans, are going to handshake event is to meet, to greet and to interact with their oshis.
    that.. used money you know..
    wasting money on something couldn't satisfy them,, are not worth it? so, fans probably choose to meet with someone who can entertain them enough..

but after all, like naachan before, she is so shy.. but she is great in handling her own weakness.. she able to discover way to cope her weakness.. then, people came to love her..

sometimes i do agree that, if we pay enough efforts, people will see it.
    however, on the other side, we have work hard enough but still, nothing change.. it's all about time.

just my two cents opinion.

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^^great feedback guys, i'm actually thinking more of the opposite, why some girls suddenly attracts so many fans not just in Nogi, i have the same question to at least 2 of the biggest centers in AKB. heck it's a mystery sometimes, but understandable. we fans have our own preference. anyway it's great that every girls sold at least a single slot and some missing for a while even sold out.

17. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The amazing thing about Naachan is that she definitely ain't the fisher type, and even has some salt in her (from some fan accounts and even by her Kojichuu story lol). Yet everyone wants to shake hands with her. [hehe]

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

98% ... And that´s ?
    So ... why that Maaya so less? Are only some liked her? Or are it only that second oshi...?

19. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    naachan became so successful after she get rid of her yankee x gaaru make up. As a nanase lover, I would say her main charm is her smile. That alone enough to make her this popular I guess

20. ABF48

ABF48 Member

there's already an special episode in nogibingo4 about naachan's charm and why she's popular. she got her name as number 1 'aisareru hito' in nogizaka. she gave feeling that you want to protect her.

but for me i like her bc her kansai ben, i alrdy posting this in her thread, her kansai ben is the cutest of all. the way she talk, i like it the most. and her voice make it perfect bc she has this small voice like very shy girl lol. *sigh* i can wrote a whole essay if its about nacchan kansai-ben, and tbh i never liked someone because of their dialect, and so far only nanase with her dialect works for me.

here some of nacchan and her kansai-ben *some who dont understands might find its normal tho

https://twitter.com/nanase94k/status/807197016337940480
    https://twitter.com/sho_hiratesama/status/780419082315116544
    https://twitter.com/Ship3725/status/789098940503363585

if the video does not show watch the video here

suddenly i want some special segment where osaka shusshin member will goes picnic or doing activity together, with that i can listen to nacchan kansai-ben much.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016