Single Nogizaka46 21st [Jikochuu de Ikou!] (2018/08/08)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 18, 2018.

1. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    OMG one of my favorite CD covers. Although this is new style, usually their covers are candid or shot outside but still nice~

The song also reminds me of AKB48 song. Maybe Iiwake Maybe or Suzu Nanchara (the long title) haha I love it though because old AKB songs are my favorite. And please more solo lines with the centers~

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think I heard #SukiNanda tone, too I swear lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  3. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    AH YES! That too! xD

4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I smell another nogi/akb kennin :awesome:

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    oh covers are out. *signature updated*

type C were my best

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    the covers are nice as usual for summer singles :D

7. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    [​IMG]
    Looks like Zukkii is trying to save Miona from dropping from Senbatsu and Rentan is pretending to be shocked.

Edit: first stop might be from front row Jyuuyon Fukujin then...Senbatsu :hehe:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Fair point. A live performance can add a certain energy that is missing from the studio version. I remember clearly how I didn't care about Hoka No Hoshi Kara until I saw it performed live. It finally clicked, and now I also like the studio version.

My main issue with the performance of the new song is the fact that it's the short version. A song is written with a certain idea and arranged as such. Removing parts from that arrangement is almost never an improvement.

Nice covers overall. I like type C and the regular cover the most. The yellow and orange colors make it stand out compared to the other three.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Seriously though, the fukujin term has lost it's weight...

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. miserri

miserri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    the covers are so vibrant and colorful. i'm digging it. kinda reminds me of perfume earlier works. song is pretty idol-ish and i like this sound so hopefully it will grow on me.

11. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yup, with constant change of number for fukujin, it doesn't have any value now, but if I were to choose true fukujin of Nogi, imo, it would be Nanase, Maiyan, Asuka, Ikuta, and Nanami, those are Nogi's true Kami or Fukujin

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart (Type C cover)

[​IMG]

source

piano cover by Presso

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    I would add Reika and Wakatsuki

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nanamin has been gone for a while. Maybe Fukujin emeritus but not current.

• Like Like x 1
  15. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    can we talk about how Nanase is a bad lipsync maker? she doesn't even open her mouth at the performance

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    choose wisely ,

more prestige = less senbatsu = screwd fandoms

i had said before tho , i used to think maybe there's only 5 members who would be the perma senbatsu if we back to 16~18 senbatsu lineup. and it means there was 16++ girls were not "safe" .

* in the girls perception , well sure they will be very disappointed since they was a very good seller in HS and i'm sure it can disharmony the group atmosphere itself on the backstage. also how the senpais think if they being dropped from senbatsu ? its like someone said in front of them " just graduates , we dont need you more rn "

* Fans wise , if we had only 5 perma senbatsu , or at least the 7 from jyuu fukujin on 16~18 formation will be the perma-senbatsu girls then how about the rest girl fandoms ? count our recently senbatsu was 21 , if we only had 5~7 perma senbatsu it means there will be 14~16 girls who can be swapped out anytime in the near futures. and we know how very popular them among the fans , and dont forget there's still very popular girl which hadn't been selected on senbatsu like ranran , ririan or kubo which had been on hiatus rn. at least there's 20++ girl with a very decent HS result atm , and subbing-in / subbing-out this girl commonly will pissed their fans , especially i cant imagine how if they subbed some girls which already being perma senbatsu for a very long time tho. i used to believe DD in nogi was a thing , well at least its so many times better than in mostly of 48G. but subbing out some very popular girl can trigger someone who kami-oshi'ed that girl to hate her replacements / group. take an example here , kazumin was being fukujin since taiyou knock which means it was 3 years ago , she's on the 3rd row for the latest 2 singles , then mgmt drop her from senbatsu at 22 or 23 single. heck even i may be really pissed if its happen , not surprise if someone who had kazumin as his/her kami oshi will turn around to hate any girls which replaced her/still stay at senbatsu. no offense to any kazumin fans tho , i'd use her as example because she's my favorite beside naachan and zukki who still remain at senbatsu.

i always like the less senbatsu type tho , i had mention it many times before in lot of threads also. but considering all the risks may happen if they decide to reduce the senbatsu honestly even myself cant decide which was the best option to take.

remember , DD was a thing , but kami-oshii came first , treating bad someone's kami-oshi , its very common that he/she/they will turn back and bring lot of hatred into certain girls , or in the worst .. on the group itself.

=========================================

just want to reminding everyone , we're absolutely #1 idol group in japan rn , even with a very little screentime for some girls , or maybe not selected as senbatsu , almost all of our girls were doing great in the industry , everyone got a job , that's the good facts rn. i know someone may be disappointed as their girls had a less screentime / not being selected as senbatsu , but as long the girls still got the job i think we can consider there was still a good thing at least. i know the feeling tho , i even speak how i'm very disappointed when know that ranze being left out from senbatsu (again)

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wasn't it mentioned in Nogidoko? It's one of Nanase's complex about herself, her mouth always looks shut even when she talks.

18. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

Not exactly. Her complex is that her upper lip doesn't move, not that her mouth is shut.

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, but as a result her mouth doesn't move much.

20. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I have liked Jikochuu de Ikou! from the first time I heard it but right now, it's growing insanely fast in me up to the point that I just sing it unconsciously.
    The LSS factor of this song is just too strong. :D
    I'm hoping that this would be the legendary Nogi song that "people would sing anywhere" just like AKB's Fortune Cookie and Keya's SaiMajo.

• Like Like x 4