Single Nogizaka46 33rd Single [Ohitorisama Tengoku] (2023.08.23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    33rd_artist_small.jpg

Covers: Link to post
    Track Listing:
    • Ohitorisama Tengoku (senbatsu)
    • Fundeshimata (unders)
    • Dareka no Kata
    • Magukappu to Sinku
    • Kangaenai Youni Suru
    • Owakare Takosu
    • Inochi no Boutoku
    Senbatsu (Center: Inoue Nagi)
    3rd Row: Nakamura Reno, Tsutsui Ayame, Kawasaki Sakura, Yumiki Nao, Ikeda Teresa, Kanegawa Saya, Sugawara Satsuki, Shibata Yuna, Ito Ririra
    2nd Row: Iwamoto Renka, Ichinose Miku, Yoda Yuuki, Umezawa Minami, Ioki Mao, Tamura Mayu
    1st Row: Yamashita Mizuki, Kaki Haruka, Inoue Nagi, Endo Sakura, Kubo Shiori

Under (Center: Matsuo Miyu)
    Ogawa Aya, Okuda Iroha, Kuromi Haruka, Tamami Sakaguchi, Sato Kaede, Sato Rika, Seimiya Rei, Tomisato Nao, Nakanishi Aruno, Matsuo Miyu, Mukai Hazuki, Yakubo Mio, Yoshida Ayanochristie

News:

Wiki:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Ohitorisama_Tengoku

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Summer single is a good time to introduce new center. So Nagi center go!!
    Also hope for a cool song like GomeFin, instead of a summer song.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I would not mind if it will be Nagi solo center. if not, I could see Saku-chan coming back as a center, but we'll see. As Senbatsu, Teresa is likely to debut, and probably Aruno? as well.

4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I think Terepan is a guaranteed shoo-in. My hope is that Kikki stays. Rika and Miu may be relegated.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I think they will just put Nagi in front and that will be the 1st row. But Yoda would probably switch place with Kubo. Rika and Miyu out. Teresa in and I also think Aruno is possible (although I prefer Nao). I want to see if Kuromi will be selected or one other 3rd gen. And also Seira.
    I wouldn't worry about her. I actually think they should put her 2nd row.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It would be a let down this time if 5ki does not center this. I really think they should push 5ki to the max now. They have been holding back so much after the initial fiasco.
    Honestly after Asuka graduation, I thought we would be spared of graduation news for some time, but that's not the case sadly. 3ki down to 11, 4ki down to 14 (13 w/o Sayaka), and only 11 5ki (10 w/o Hina). Now I won't be surprised that the grad train will continue.
    Maybe 6ki is on the way next year? They really should maximize the time for 5ki. And Hina, please come back soon.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

6Ki is definitely a possibility next year especially if we lose 5 members. I think Ayati will announce her graduation by year’s end. I’m concerned about Sayaka returning and Rururu may be on the fence.

That would be great if she makes fukujin. She’s my favorite 5Ki next to Terepan.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Nagi center would be awesome:1st:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Nagi center is overdue, please don't make us wait any longer, management :)

Also, I hope all members will have their chance at least once making senbatsu.. Kuromi and maybe Yakubo? Also maybe Ayati or Mukai? Don't make the same mistake with most of 1st gen and 2nd gen unders whose never had experience being senbatsu in their entire Nogizaka career.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    My preferences for center:
    1. Yoda
    2. Kubo
    3. Yamashita

I know it won't be any of them, but here's hoping...

I hope Miyu stays and Kuromi makes it. I hope Renochan finally makes senbatsu. I hope Yanchan enters fukujin again along with Yumiki.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Nagi for center, Satsuki-Sakutan 1st row and fukujin debut for Teresa.
    It's time for 5ki to be pushed to the max. I don't think anyone will question about Nagi center now.
    I know it won't happen but something inside me also hopes for Aya senbatsu debut.

• Like Like x 2
  12. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

If it is 5ki center, it will be Nagi. Personal wish is obviously Zukky or Kakki, but Mizuki and Shiori have just been center. Kaki is an option, but there are also Endo & Yoda, although I highly doubt management will choose Yoda again, don't ask me why.:^^;: Quite some options, so I'm rooting for Kaki again.[hehe]

I hope Shokichi, Teresa, Kawasaki and Ioki will take part in it, my other guesses are pretty safe.^^ Hayashi is also a name I wish for, but because of her hiatus that won't happen I guess:(

• Like Like x 2
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

I think it's Nagi. It should be Nagi. The timing is just right for Nagi. But I'll be honest, I'm a bit worried they'll hit the break and go back to, maybe Endo(?) :fear:
    So, fingers crossed :D it's Nagi center
    If I can have it my way, both will be fukujin. As long as they're selected, doesn't matter much I think. The one I hope will stay is Miku. We'll see.
    I think at the very least, applications for 6th generation will be announced next year.

I have other wishes for the selection but I doubt it will happen
    But I need a little surprise, so yeah, give me Aya!!!

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Nagi center overdue? This last single was hatsu senbatsu and I personally don’t think it would be a good idea to fast track her to center. Yeah a lot of her fans would like it but it would be a slap in the face to Kubo who worked her way up. I think fans would appreciate a center more that worked their way up like Asuka. I’m not trying to diminish Nagi because she does have the qualities for center but I think it would be too soon.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Assuming she is center, Nagi centering would be about 17 months since debut which is late comparing to other new gen centers (see Yoda/Momoko, Miona, Endo, and Aruno for comparison). Management still throwing curves.

Hear something to think about -- with the arrival of BokuAo, their rivals, is it best to lead with young, fresh face or a more mature established member?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

I see Miku and Kikki being in senbatsu forever ala Ume. They probably won't ever center but their presence alone lights up the stage. Best smiles :inlove::inlove:

Yeah Nagi center has been getting predicted for a couple of singles now, its bound to happen :^^;: I agree now would be the best moment for a big 5ki push finally. Personally I would be turbo pushing the Terepan, Nagi and Sakutan trio.

• Like Like x 3
  17. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Oh, I would love to see Aya in senbatsu :cute:
    If it's Nagi center and Teresa in, I could wait for another single, though. I'm ok with them being added step by step and thus having their own share of spotlight c:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

why we limit to one member Center. heck what if another double Center Kaki x Nagi or Saku x Nagi

19. NyanNyan's Pet

That wouldn't look good. The best to pair with either Kaki or Endo is Ioki because of their height.
    So what if they do W-center again but this time it's Kaki x Endo :whistle:

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't mind Nagi x Sakutan or Nagi x Satsuki. Or we can have the holy trinity Satsuki x Nagi x Sakutan as the front three.