Single Nogizaka46 34th Single [Monopoly] (2023.12.06)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    34th_promotional_pic.jpg

Senbatsu (WCenter: Kaki, Endo)

3rd Row: Tomisato Nao, Mukai Hazuki, Shibata Yuna, Sugawara Satsuki, Tsutsui Ayame, Ichinose Miku, Yumiki Nao, Kuromi Haruka, Ioki Mao
    2nd Row: Umezawa Minami, Kawasaki Sakura, Yoda Yuuki, Inoue Nagi, Iwamoto Renka, Ikeda Teresa, Tamura Mayu
    1st Row: Yamashita Mizuki, Kaki Haruka, Endo Sakura, Kubo Shiori

34th_under.jpg

Under (Center: Nakanishi)

3rd Row: Okamoto Himena, Yakubo Mio, Yoshida Ayanochristie, Hayashi Runa, Sato Rika, Okuda Iroha
    2nd Row: Seimiya Rei, Tamami Sakaguchi, Nakamura Reno, Sato Kaede, Ito Riria
    1st Row: Ogawa Aya, Nakanishi Aruno, Matsuo Miyu

Tracklisting:
    • Monopoly
    • Omoide ga Tomarakunaru (Unders)
    • Joushuseki wo Zutto Aketeita
    • Hitsujikai yo
    • Tegone Hamburger
    • Stylish
    • Itsunohika, Ano Uta wo... (5ki)
    Info:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
  2. dusty

dusty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawaki sakura
    I wonder who is the center this time (sakura back to the center? or are we getting a wing this time)

although if Miyuki or Yoda centers it would be suspected of graduation.... (its the 7th year mark for the 3rd gens, where a lot of the 1st gens left in their 7th year... ikoma, nanase....)

edit: kinda saw this single announcement coming though, i was thinking it was taking some time this time

• Like Like x 2
  3. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Lovely, it’ll arrive just in time for my Christmas :)

Don’t know why but I’ve a feeling this might be a Kaki and Endo double centre.

Beyond that I’ve no idea who’ll make senbatsu this time, who’ll drop into the Unders and who’ll move up :confused:

• Like Like x 3
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Wow, it will be released in just a little over a month. Just when I thought this month was gonna end without any news of the next single.
    Well anyway, at least we're not gonna wait long before they start releasing stuff.
    Who's in and who's out? So it's Riria and Reno most likely back to Under. Aruno, NaoNao? Kuromi, anyone?
    I just noticed since Time Flies, their release has been in March, August, and it's the 3rd straight December release. Another one? :fear:
    Nah, I have a feeling Endo will be the center again. Let them start announcing graduation next year (which is what I'm expecting actually) and just finish the year without any more graduation.

• Like Like x 2
  5. dusty

dusty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawaki sakura
    sounds about right tbh, if they want to boost the sales a bit more, makes sense since 5ki will be the main push in near future

aruno moving up will be my definite guess, and riria will probably drop
    not sure about kuromi, but the next in my list to move up will be aya, but that makes wayy too many 5ki in senbatsu....

• Like Like x 2
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm gonna root for more first time senbatsu members. There's only Hazuki and Ayatii from 3rd, Kuromi and Mio from 4th, and NaoNao, Aya, Okamato, and Iroha from the 5th. It's a pick any for me.

• Like Like x 3
  7. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    lets see if they can give Nogi good song atleast..Saku and Hina..latest songs are kinda eh.. so bit worried here.
    for center i'm like 70% sure its gonna be Endo Solo Center.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  8. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    They would be crazy not to make Sakura center right as she’s coming off of starring in the Asadora. Her public attention is at an all time high

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I agree, it's either a Sakura center or a Mizuki grad center.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Totally agree. This is usually the time of the year we start seeing some grad rumors and graduations. I've seen people speculating Zukki grad in 2024 but i don't know, i think management would push her to stay a little longer since Asuka left not much time ago. But i can totally see it happening since Zukki already archieved a lot outside of Nogi, her acting career is doing great and she already had solo center, there isn't much for her left to archieve in Nogi, she may want to leave the space for her kouhais. And 6th gen audition rumors adds more salt to this.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The timing is kinda suspicious that it might be grad single. Hope I'm proven wrong.
    But if it's not grad single, pretty sure it's Endo center, the girl is everywhere these days.
    Interested who will be the rotation. Big possibility for Naonao and/or Aruno senbatsu.

12. dusty

dusty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawaki sakura
    Actually, I was thinking it would be yoda to graduate first. Looking back when asuka announced grad, zukki was the one to say it was too early for her too leave. I personally think she would be like maiyan to stay in nogi for longer, but im not too sure.

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The Senbatsu formation "leak" +all Songs titles. (It posted on Oct 10 on n46sim.com)
    11f8584c (34).jpg
    Source: nogibunno + n46sim.com
    Let's see if this prediction hit the mark.

As for me, Shiori solo center is always my wish for every single.
    Or, Umechan center is also good.

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I would somewhat agree with this formation if true. Naonao definitely will be my only new 5Ki entering. Don’t want too much 5Ki. As much as I like Sakutan I’m surprised this leak has her at the front. I speculate to balance Nagi at the other end.

Also, Yuna has kinda been on the bubble. Will this be the single she gets relegated to Under?

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I really think Nao has a good chance. I also wish somehow Aya can make it but I won't be disappointed if not. Other than my own bias, the girl is a performer and really talented. I know it's just a matter of time so I'm gonna wait for that to finally happen. As for Kuromi, well after Runa, Rika, and Miyu got their turn, I just want them to give this mantis hers.

Regarding that leak, I will be very surprised if Kawasaki is indeed placed in front. I'll be more convinced if it's Yoda. There's a reason both she and Satsuki were placed on 3rd row last single. And as much as I would want everyone to have the opportunity to be Senbatsu, I am quite not sure about Mukai. Well, this is what's fun in every single announcement. Guesses, predictions, and leaks. Let's see what the formation will look like.

• Like Like x 2
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'll be delighted if the leak is true. Nao nao senbatsu and Sakutan front row. Why not?
    Mukai and Kuromi well deserve the senbatsu based on their latest meguri.

Everything seems to be in order. It's a bit too predictable though, so it may not be true. Well, let's see...

• Like Like x 1
  17. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Well, if it's a grad single, I'd say Yoda. Isn't she having a "grad-flag" waving above her for quite some time? And, IIRC, when Takayama asked her to stay five more years, she good big eyes.
    If it it ends up being Mizuki, now that would suck big time for me! :( (Best would no graduation at all ^^)
    But as usual, my hopes are either Kaki or Mizuki (solo or double doesn't matter:p). Kubo or Endo center is absolutely fine for me as well. Since Shokichi won't be a-side center anytime soon I feel, my wish for her is to stay in senbatsu. Maybe 2nd row?:oops:

18. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Wishing for a Sakura/Nagi w center

19. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Well, Saya announced hiatus just now in her blog, so this she's not taking part in this single.

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Wow! So, that is it. This leak is wrong, then.
    How about the title song? Some other leak say the title will be "wasuraretai no hana kotoba". Do you think that true?

• Dislike Dislike x 1