Event / Concert Nogizaka46 National Summer Tour 2013

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by E-Kuro, Aug 20, 2013.

1. E-Kuro

E-Kuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    From the official site: http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2013/06/46-75.php

8/19/13 (Mon) Hokkaido : Zepp Sapporo
    8/23/13 (Fri) Fukuoka : Zepp Fukoka
    8/27/13(Tues) Osaka : Zepp Namba
    8/28/13 (Wed) Aichi Prefecture : Zepp Nagoya
    8/30/13 (Fri) Tokyo : Zepp Tokyo
    *2 Performances both day & night, with a total of 10 performances overall*

(Credits for the translation of course goes to Nogizaka no Uta)

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

*7th single - release date: 2013/11/27
    *Extra concert added to the tour, at the Yoyogi Daiichi Taiikukan, in Tokyo, on October 6th (17:00).

***Re-edited with a proper setlist that has more detail~ Credits go to caramujo
    Original link to his post can be found here
    Again BIG thanks to caramujo for everything~

*8/19/13 Zepp Sapporo Setlist*
    Noon

00: Overture

01. Guruguru Curtain
    02. Shakiism
    03. House!
    04. Namida ga mada kanashimi datta koro
    05. Girl's Rule

<MC>

06. Ushinaitakunai kara
    07. Haru no Melody
    08. Dekopin
    09. Mizutama moyou
    10. Shiroi kumo ni notte
    11. Oto ga denai Guitar

<VTR>

12. Kimi no na wa kibou (in yukata; Ikuta Erika on piano)

<Special Segment> (different for each show)
    - Short skit: "Transfer Students" (Ichiki Rena, Nakada Kana, Hashimoto Nanami, Wada Maaya)
    - Girl's Rule (geta tap dance version, with happi)
    - Quiz about Hokkaido (8 teams, loser team had to pedal bicycles to create the lighting for the next song [loser team: Matsumura Sayuri, Nakamoto Himeka, Ito Marika, Miyazawa Seira])

13. Hashire! Bicycle

<MC>

14. Aitakatta kamoshirenai
    15. Romantic Ikayaki
    16. Senpuuki
    17. Oide Shampoo

<Encore>

E01: Ningen to iu gakki
    E02: Seifuku no Mannequin

<MC>

E03: Nogizaka no Uta

Evening:

00. Overture

01. Seifuku no Mannequin
    02. Hito wa naze hashiru no ka?
    03. Sekai de ichiban kodoku na Lover
    04. Ookami ni kuchibue wo
    05. Girl's Rule

<MC>

06. Hidari no mune no yuuki
    07. Ushinaitakunai kara
    08. Sekkachi na katasumuri
    09. Kairyuu no shima yo
    10. Hoka no hoshi kara
    11. Yubi bouenkyou

<MC>

12. Kimi no na wa kibou (in yukata; Ikuta Erika on piano)

<Special Segment>
    - Short skit: "Ghost of the Summer Festival" (Ikoma Rina, Fukagawa Mai, Higuchi Hina, Noujo Ami)
    - Quiz about Hokkaido (loser team: Sakurai Reika, Wakatsuki Yumi, Kawamura Mahiro, Ito Nene)

13. Hashire! bicycle

<MC>

14. Shakiism
    15. House!
    16. Namida ga mada kanashimi datta koro
    17. Guruguru Curtain

<Encore>

E01: Ningen to iu gakki
    E02: Oide Shampoo

<MC>

E03: Nogizaka no Uta

Another project created for this tour is called "Flying through the islands! A travel around the Zepps across the country". The girls will have pedometers attached to them during the lives, and the count from those will be added to a total amount, aiming for the distance between the Zepps (in the case of Sapporo and Fukuoka, approximately 2200km). While each step is counted as 80cm, the sum needed is of 2,750,000 steps for the distance of this part of the tour. The actual total achieved will be revealed at the beginning of each show. All of this will be part of a quiz which people will be able to participate via the official mobile site, guessing until August 28th the total number of the steps made during the lives. More details about this contest will be further revealed.

*Staff blog post on the event: http://blog.nogizaka46.com/staff/2013/08/013626.php
    **Kashiwa Yukina is absent due to academic reasons

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This is so overshadowed by AKB's Dome Tour and their announcements...

Oh, well.
    I hope they release a DVD/BR with these. The setlists look nice indeed. :blush:
    And some annoucement from their side woudn't hurt either. I kinda need a new single from them. [hehe]

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Yeah, way too overlooked with all this AKB48 matter... :(

4. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    I just have a feeling they would announce the single senbatsu / song 1st perf with the last day of the concerts o_O That way it could coincide with the following nogidoko on 1st week of sept

5. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Many thanks to E-Kuro for organizing & posting these~ >______<

Regarding DVD/BR for these concert, actually it would be great if they can release DVD/BR for any of the Ngzk concerts that have happened thus far lol. Still don't understand why they don't release any. An announcement for the next single senbatsu for the last day would make sense, except for that the next episode of NogiDoko is confirmed not to be senbatsu announcement based on preview.

Also, to adding the Fukuoka concert setlist! Original post from Nogizaka no Uta by caramujo!

Summer National Tour 2013 at Zepp Fukuoka Setlist (08/23)

There's also some reports, here's a rought idea of what they talked about.
    Sadly the reports seems to mostly be complaints. The problem primarily is the distribution of MC time, where for the noon concert, it was basically only Reika & Ikoma doing them. An estimate of the total MC time is around 30 min. Some suggested that since this concert is in Kyushu, that the many Kyushu members of Ngzk should get the chance to speak. Others asked why Maiyan didn't get to speak, since she is the centre. There were also suggestions that Sayurin & Wakasama do some of the MC, since they have shown to be good at MCing. Also, one compared the MC to 48 groups, saying that for the 48 groups there are often eight members doing MC with everyone getting to say something, & that it is sad to see only two person getting to say things in this concert. It seems that many have made suggestion of this before, & was disappointed to see no action taken on their prior words.

Some were hoping that the night concert would react to the complaint, but that didn't really happened. It was said that while Reika talked less now, doing mostly transition talks, Ikoma now did the absolute majority of the talking. Except for Sayurin being able to talk a bit from times times, Ikoma did most of the talking it seems. The rest were complaints regarding this pretty much. Some wondered whether Ikoma will be returning as centre for next senbatsu considering her recent exposure.

Personally I'm not against having Ikoma or Reika doing MC, but balancing things out is certainly preferred. Each members should get the chance to showcase themselves. Having only one or two members being able to speak won't necessary help them, but might instead result a lot of frustration being directed toward them since many fan's oshi did not get to speak. I really hope mngmnt fix this problem soon. This is quite a shame, since the concerts seems to have quite a few interesting activities in it, & these are in a way overshadowed.

6. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    ^ Even though im ikoma-oshi, sometime i myself wish the management would stop pushing too much tasks/things onto her so much as this might be the reason for hate towards her ..

I could think of some situations where ikoma-chan & reika are the main people doing mc
    1) Management's pushing
    2) Members could have been tongue tied at the moment so they might have to cover for them

I feel its most likely the 1st point which bring me to my top point .. altho i definitely would love to see ikoma-chan as much as possible, sometimes less is more i guess? Just my 2cents worth. For example, if from the start it was another girl centering nogizaka thruout, and getting a strong push from management, most likely that girl would have been in a similar situation.

7. z00z00

z00z00 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @rust: thanks a lot for the insights.
    It's unhappy to see many fans disappointed about the MC part.
    Ikoma would do everything pretty fine with her unmatchable effort and enthusiasm, maybe that's enough for the management to let her takeover the whole MC part, but it's also much like a disregard to fans' expectations and demands, especially when the last single with new center was rather successful. Now I can imagine the next single's cover :fp:

8. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Geez, why this have to come out in nogizaka's summer tour. From what I see in N46 live, reika often takes the MC part. Well, not too surprising since she's the captain. Just like other teams in 48group, the captain gets bigger portion in doing MC, but of course other members also get their parts. But if it just 1 or 2 people who speak doing the MC, of course it's so bad. I wonder why other members being silent. Does management command them to shut up or they don't want to speak? Too bad that n46's members don't have chances to improve/show their MC skill. Unlike 48group teams which have stage performance where they can doing MC.

Btw, about the MC, I wonder why people complaint Ikoma who dominate the MC? Why don't they blame other girls who stay silent during the MC?

9. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    pls no, some Nogi fan tell me they dont buy new single if Ikoma return as center, and actually, I can say I will not. and so bad if Nogi flop after sucess single

10. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    If ikoma-chan is selected for center for next single, i feel it would be double center with maiyan o_O
    As seen in nogibingo they frequently pair them tgt, plus i just get this feeling o.o

11. E-Kuro

E-Kuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Update w/Zepp Namba~
    Thanks to caramujo again for everything!
    -Original post can be found here
    -There's also a staff blog post on the event as well with some pics~

*8/27/13 Zepp Namba Setlist*

Zepp Namba - 2013.08.27 (13:00)

-VTR- (Nishino Nanase, Kawamura Mahiro)

M00. overture
    M01. Oide Shampoo
    M02. Aitakatta Kamoshirenai
    M03. Romantic Ikayaki
    M04. Senpuuki
    M05. Girl's Rule

-MC-

M06. Ushinaitakunai kara
    M07. Hidari Mune no Yuuki
    M08. Sekkachi na Katatsumuri
    M09. Kairyuu no Shima yo
    M10. Hoka no Hoshi kara
    M11. Yubi Bouenkyou

-MC- (yukata fashion show)

M12. Ningen to Iu Gakki

【Special segment】
    - Short skit: "Return of a Favor from a Pigeon" (Nishino Nanase, Saito Yuri, Saito Asuka, Kawago Hina)
    - Quiz about Osaka (8 teams, loser team had to pedal bicycles to create the lighting for the next song [loser team: Nishino Nanase, Saito Yuri, Saito Asuka, Kawago Hina])

M13. Hashire! Bicycle

-MC-

M14. Hito wa Naze Hashiru no ka?
    M15. Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na Lover
    M16. Ookami ni Kuchibue wo
    M17. Seifuku no Mannequin

--Encore--

E01. Kimi no Na wa Kibou
    E02. Guruguru Curtain

-MC-

E03. Nogizaka no Uta

Zepp Namba - 2013.08.27 (18:30)

-VTR- (Matsumura Sayuri)

M00. overture
    M01. Guruguru Curtain
    M02. Shaki-ism
    M03. House!
    M04. Namida ga Mada Kanashimi datta Koro
    M05. Girl's Rule

-MC- (Matsumura Sayuri's birthday celebration)

M06. Ushinaitakunai kara
    M07. Yasashisa nara Ma ni Atteru
    M08. 13nichi no Kin'youbi
    M09. Guuzen wo Iiwake ni Shite
    M10. Psychokinesis no Kanousei
    M11. Kokoro no Kusuri

M12. Ningen to Iu Gakki

【Special segment】
    - Short skit: "Sayuringo Candy" (Matsumura Sayuri, Nakamoto Himeka, Miyazawa Seira, Ito Marika)
    - Quiz (loser team: Takayama Kazumi, Akimoto Manatsu, Hatanaka Seira, Yamato Rina)

M13. Hashire! Bicycle

-MC-

M14. Aitakatta Kamoshirenai
    M15. Romantic Ikayaki
    M16. Senpuuki
    M17. Oide Shampoo

--Encore--

E01. Kimi no Na wa Kibou
    E02. Seifuku no Mannequin

-MC-

E03. Nogizaka no Uta

12. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^ Thanks for updating~m(_ _)m

Nice to see some discussion here, even though the topic is a more unfortunate one. I been waiting for reports cause I was wondering whether there will be changes after so much complaints were lodged. I haven't got full reports yet, but there are some shorter reports here & there that might help answer questions that have arisen in the discusstions here.

Based on what I know, I am assuming somehow the other girls were unable to speak instead of they remained silent deliberately. It is true that Ikoma is one of the more outgoing girls within Ngzk, but there are many girls within Ngzk that are equally, if not more, outgoing & capable of communicating as well. If they have a chance to speak, I really doubt they wouldn't. In one of the Fukuoka concert it was noted by one that Ikuchan didn't speak at all, & from what I know of her I find it difficult to believe that Ikuchan would want to remain silent on purpose. Another thing is I think these complaints are not necessarily direct at Ikoma but management, although there are probably ones that are directed at Ikoma.

So was there adjustment in the two following concerts? Based on what I heard, it seems like there wasn't adjustment to the Nagoya concerts. It seems like Ikoma is aware of the complaints however, because when Ikoma came out to do the ending speech, she said something along the line of: "Like previously, it is me that is greeting you all once again, but I know everyone want to actually wave hands at your oshi, I'm sorry."

If Ikoma is aware of these grievances, management must too I think. I really think this arrangement is doing Ikoma more harm than good, so I really wonder why management insist on this arrangement.

It seems there were finally adjustments made to the Namba concerts however! Speaking of which,
    Its certainly not surprising, but I think if she's simply directing the conversation there wouldn't be complaint. Another complaint on Reika is that she is not the best communicator in Ngzk, & that when she speaks it feels quite scripted instead of spontaneous. For the Namba concerts however, one said that basically the MC is Reika throwing topics for other members to talk about. I think under this case, there wouldn't be any problems.

It seems like in the ending & encore however, the speaker is still Ikoma. It really does seems like management is making Ikoma a lot more visible than any other members in these concerts, so I guess is no surprise that some are wondering whether she will return as centre.

These are what I pieced from limited reports, so might be inaccurate or incomplete. I hope full reports come out soon so we can have a better idea of how things are developing.

13. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    From nogizaka offical web http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2013/08/2013830-2045amebalive.php
    Seems like they're streaming the night concert of the final concert at Zepp Tokyo, if i read it correctly they're only streaming the ending part live on ameblo, me thinks theres an announcement :cute:

Announcements i think might happen:
    1) Senbatsu lineup for 7th single (Most likely)
    2) 2nd Gen promotion to official member?

Wonder if anyone's gonna stream it live on a different channel? Ameblo seems diff to navigate for me :x

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It seems a new concert date has been added for the tour?

October 6th.

YOYOGI!!

:^O^: :drool: :cute:

15. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Yea, I get this feeling too. And frankly speaking I think this would be the best for the next single. I'm fine with Maiyan or changing to Ikuchan too, but I'm hoping the management surprise us and push some other girl to center. Though I'm more concerned this time with how the 2nd gen will get in than anything else.

16. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I was there yesterday at the zepp tokyo evening concert. They did not explicitly say the hachi fukujin of the new single but there was one segment in the show where the hachifukujin (girls rule) was lined up talking. Center position was maiyan and naachan, and everyone else was at the back. I could feel that when sayurin was talking, she was holding back her tears. Im not sure if this is because she lost her center status.

Also after that segment, they performed (I Forgot the song) but I saw manatsu crying. Im speculating that this was because she wasnt able to enter hachi fukujin again.

Nothing official was announced regarding the senbatsu. These are all my observations and speculation

17. E-Kuro

E-Kuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    -Thanks for the report, wahoho~!
    I guess it's going to be interesting to see how the hachifu and senbatsu turns out next single haha. Think the Maiyan/Naachan combo would be nice to see :D

-and this is an extremely late update, so apologies ><;
    But it seems most are up to date w/announcements so that's good to see~

*Orginal link to caramujo's post can be found here
    *Staff Blog Post

*8/28/13 Zepp Nagoya Setlist*

Zepp Nagoya - 2013.08.28 (13:00)

-VTR- (Ito Nene, Wakatsuki Yumi)

M00. overture
    M01. Oide Shampoo
    M02. Aitakatta Kamoshirenai
    M03. Romantic Ikayaki
    M04. Senpuuki
    M05. Girl's Rule
    -MC-
    M06. Ushinaitakunai kara
    M07. Haru no Melody
    M08. Dekopin
    M09. Mizutama Moyou
    M10. Shiroi Kumo ni Notte
    M11. Oto ga Denai Guitar

M12. Ningen to Iu Gakki

【Special segment】
    - Short skit: "Girl Scouts" (Sakurai Reika, Wakatsuki Yumi, Kawamura Mahiro, Ito Nene)
    - Quiz (8 teams, loser team had to pedal bicycles to create the lighting for the next song [loser team:
    Hashimoto Nanami, Nakada Kana, Ichiki Rena, Wada Maaya])

M13. Hashire! Bicycle

-MC-

M14. Shaki-ism
    M15. House!
    M16. Namida ga Mada Kanashimi datta Koro
    M17. Guruguru Curtain

--Encore--

E01. Kimi no Na wa Kibou
    E02. Seifuku no Mannequin

-MC-

E03. Nogizaka no Uta

Zepp Nagoya - 2013.08.28 (18:30)

-VTR- (Nagashima Seira, Fukagawa Mai)

M00. overture
    M01. Seifuku no Mannequin
    M02. Hito wa Naze Hashiru no ka?
    M03. Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na Lover
    M04. Ookami ni Kuchibue wo
    M05. Girl's Rule

-MC-

M06. Shaki-ism
    M07. Guruguru Curtain
    M08. Ushinaitakunai kara
    M09. Hidari Mune no Yuuki
    M10. Sekkachi na Katatsumuri
    M11. Kairyuu no Shima yo
    M12. Hoka no Hoshi kara
    M13. Yubi Bouenkyou

M14. Ningen to Iu Gakki

【Special segment】
    - Short skit: "Older Sister" (Ikuta Erika, Nagashima Seira, Inoue Sayuri, Saito Chiharu)
    - Quiz (loser team: Nishino Nanase, Saito Asuka, Saito Yuri, Kawago Hina)

M15. Hashire! Bicycle

-MC-

M16. Aitakatta Kamoshirenai
    M17. Romantic Ikayaki
    M18. Senpuuki
    M19. Oide Shampoo

--Encore--

E01. Kimi no Na wa Kibou
    E02. Hashire! Bicycle

-MC-

E03. Nogizaka no Uta

*Original link to caramujo's post can be found here
    *Staff Blog Post: #1 #2

*8/31/13 Zepp Tokyo Setlist*

Zepp Tokyo - 2013.08.28 (13:00)

-VTR- (Saito Asuka, Saito Yuri)

M00. overture
    M05. Girl's Rule

-MC-

M06. Shaki-ism
    M07. Oide Shampoo
    M08. Ushinaitakunai kara
    M09. Yasashisa nara Ma ni Atteru
    M10. 13nichi no Kin'youbi
    M11. Guuzen wo Iiwake ni Shite
    M12. Psychokinesis no Kanousei
    M13. Kokoro no Kusuri

M14. Ningen to Iu Gakki

【Special segment】
    - Short skit: "Older Sister" (Ikuta Erika, Nagashima Seira, Inoue Sayuri, Saito Chiharu)

-MC-
    M15. Aitakatta Kamoshirenai / 2nd generation

-MC- (introduction of half of the 2nd generation)

M16. House! / 2nd generation
    M17. Sekkachi na Katatsumuri
    M18. Yubi Bouenkyou
    M19. Namida ga Mada Kanashimi datta Koro

-MC-

M20. Guruguru Curtain

--Encore--

E01. Kimi no Na wa Kibou
    E02. Hashire! Bicycle

【Announcement】
    *7th single - release date: 2013/11/27

E03. Nogizaka no Uta

Zepp Tokyo - 2013.08.28 (18:30)

-VTR- (Ikuta Erika, Higuchi Hina)

M00. overture
    M05. Girl's Rule

-MC-

M06. Shaki-ism
    M07. Guruguru Curtain
    M08. Ushinaitakunai kara
    M09. Haru no Melody
    M10. Dekopin
    M11. Mizutama Moyou
    M12. Shiroi Kumo ni Notte
    M13. Oto ga Denai Guitar

M14. Ningen to Iu Gakki

【Special segment】
    - Short skit: "The Last Ball" (Shiraishi Mai, Eto Misa, Hoshino Minami, Hatanaka Seira)

-MC-

M15. Aitakatta Kamoshirenai / 2nd generation

-MC- (introduction of the other half of the 2nd generation)

M16. House! / 2nd generation
    M17. Yubi Bouenkyou
    M18. Romantic Ikayaki
    M19. Senpuuki

-MC-

M20. Oide Shampoo

--Encore--
    E01. Kimi no Na wa Kibou (Ikuta on piano)

【Live stream】
    -MC-

E02. Hashire! Bicycle
    E03. Nogizaka no Uta

【Announcement】
    *Extra concert added to the tour, at the Yoyogi Daiichi Taiikukan, in Tokyo, on October 6th (17:00).

E04. Girl's Rule / All (1st & 2nd gen)

18. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    [​IMG]
    Set lists for all of Ngzk's Summer National Tour concerts have been added to the Nogizaka no Uta master list! Additionally, videos of the last 30 min of the 2013.08.30 Zepp Tokyo concert are available! If you missed the live stream, here's the chance to watch it! \(^o^)/

19. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    And after the release of their 1-Year Debut Anniversary DVD, I now hope that they will make the DVD of this national summer tour too, :gavel:

Anyway, anyone got the number of their 1-year debut dvd sales? Well, I thought this will somehow influence any new concert dvd releases?

And looking at the sales of the latest single, I really hope they will work on it soon, :^^;: