1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Nogi Shooting NOGI_SATSU

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    Oh great! I was planning on going to Tower Records so this saves me the hassle

2. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

This is too much, I can't handle it :explode:

#MuchaburiZaka

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Do you have a mirror on some other site? Looks like YT was fast at taking it down.

4. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

There’s a new round of videos buried under the Asuka gravure shots. This time it’s the 3rd+4th gen saying what they like about each other, followed by Kaki and Yoda stuffing each other’s faces:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    The pairs are
    Sakura-Kubo
    Rei-Reno
    Kakehashi-Riria
    Ayame-Momoko
    Kaki-Yoda

• Like Like x 2
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 group's offshot photo book "Nogi Satsu" (Vol. 2) will be released in mid-December.

According to ORICON News, the photo book's first printing is 180,000 copies, but its pre-order is beyond the publisher Kodansha's expectation, and there is a second printing (10,000 copies more) before the on-sale date of 17 December 2019.

Nogi Satsu Vol. 1 was released in June 2018, the photo book has gotten 9th reprint, and shipped 340,000 copies, the best-ever-seller sold 322,044 copies (ORICON Chart), the series (Vol. 1 nd Vol. 2) has already printed 530,000 copies.

• Like Like x 1
  6. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Now those are some very godly level pairings there! :inlove:
    (lol at Yoda getting her face stuffed again)

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
  8. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Not enough 2nd gen and other non-Senbatsu 1st gen in Nogisatsu promotion..

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    According to Nikkan Sports, the photo book's first printing is 180,000 copies, but its pre-order is beyond the publisher Kodansha's expectation, so the publisher ordered a second reprint (10,000 copies more) again. Total 200,000 copies (180,000 copies + 10,000 copies + 10,000 copies) are printed before the on-sale date of 17 December 2019.

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Haven't picked up my copy yet... Maybe Santa's got it in his bag!

If you've purchased, let us know your favorite photo!

11. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My copy's being delivered to work so I hope I get it before we go on our winter break. I might do what I did for the first one and catalog the girls appearances by page.

Rather than double post even though it's been a couple of days, my copy arrived today and I've started the cataloging. It'll be by photo number rather than page, since there aren't any actual page numbers listed.

My favorite photos would probably be the front cover if you took off the wrap. It's a collection of the girls eating. [hehe]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Santa-san brought me NogiSatsu 2! Not as great as the first, but that’s because it’s the second. Still filled with Nogi fun.

• The sleeping faces on the inside back cover are always so good.
    • #1 Asuka is too cool.
    • #3 2nd Gen! Looks like a gang. That’s a gang I want to join!
    • It’s just me, but there’s a lot of Yamashita in this one.
    • Every time Yuri-Chan show up she makes me smile: #043, #067, #093, #209, #322, #379
    • #078 is dangerous
    • #157 Nanase/Maiyan — they’ll forever be our favorites
    • #169 Suika! Poor Junna!
    • #198 Who’s shorter? Yoda or Mio-Chan?
    • #286 Ayane and Junna... each looking radiant.

There’s more but I am overwhelmed.

13. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    According to ORICON News, the photo book sold approximately 152,000 copies in first week, and ranked No. 1 on ORICON Weekly BOOK chart.

• Like Like x 2
  14. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    According to ORICON News, the photo book is still selling well, so the publisher Kodansha has decided to order a fourth reprint (20,000 copies), the total circulation will be up to 240,000 copies, and the circulation of Nogi_Satsu series (Vol. 1 and Vol. 2) will be up 580,000 copies.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Nogisatsu vol. 2 Member Comments
    On pp. 236-241, there's a list of everyone’s basic profile along with their answers to two topics about other members:
    1 This is what’s cute about this member!
    2 This is what I admire about this member!
    But I was curious what people said about a particular member if you collected all the responses… so I took the liberty of reorganizing the list by who got the most responses. Can you guess which member was called cute/admired the most!?

(Answers to 1 and 2 could be different members, in fact, only Christie chose the same member (Maaya) for both. When an answer listed multiple members, I indicated it with a “+.” Some members weren't mentioned.)

Ito Junna
    She’s a reliable senpai, but she’ll say things like “Ninja camouflage!” when she’s embarrassed, it’s cute. – Hazuki
    Ito Riria
    Riria is cute when she looks like she’s about to fall asleep. To tell the truth, I often catch sight of her sleeping, and I think ahh she’s like a baby. – Hoshino
    Iwamoto Renka
    + Tamami, 1 They’re cute individually, but when the “Rentama” pair are together, the cuteness doubles! These two must not be separated. They’re so lovable, I can’t stand it. – Momoko
    Sasaki Kotoko
    When I find out that I like the same things as Kotoko-san, she gets excited and starts talking rapidly. That gap between her cool appearance and her behavior is cute. – Reno
    Shibata Yuna
    Yuna-chan is a girl who tries her hardest. There’s something about her that’s similar to me, so I want to watch over her warmly. – Hinako
    Tamura Mayu
    + Seira, 1 When we were working together, they told me “We always wanted to talk to Inoue-san.” I thought ahh they’re cute kouhai. – Inoue
    Mukai Hazuki
    She asked me “Do you like Hazuki?” and when I said “Yes,” she bashfully said “I’m glad.” She’s my senpai, but I love how she’s cute when she’s spoiled. – Mayu
    Yamashita Mizuki
    Her face is cute to a surprising degree. To the level where when I watch her on the monitor during tours, my heart skips a beat. I have no choice but to like her (lol). Also, it’s cute how she doesn’t let herself be spoiled by her senpai. – Matsumura
    Shinuchi Mai
    + 5 others, 2 I can’t narrow it down to one person! I love everyone, they’re all people I admire. – Yuri
    Suzuki Ayane
    Even though we’ve been together a long time, I can’t find things I dislike about her. I learn many things when watching her up close, like her language and behavior. – Hori
    Watanabe Miria
    + Kana, 2 During rehearsal, these two members’ dancing is captivatingly cool. I’m charmed by the way they use their body, the way they move their gaze, and their expressive ability! – Riria
    Inoue Sayuri
    Her cuteness and idol-ness is high, but I like when she unexpectedly shows her mischievous boyishness. Like when she flirts with people. That gap is cute. – Umezawa
    1 When we went flower-viewing together, she made onigiri for me. She’s a gentle person, so I’m soothed when I’m with her. We have a relationship like an old couple (lol). – Rena
    Kitagawa Yuri
    I think the her that is always able to stay un-embellished is cool, I think that’s also what’s cute about Yuri-chan. – Kubo
    + Rei, 1 The kouhai are all cute, but I suppose it’s these two, with an unwavering worldview and an unwavering smile. It’s incredible that even though they have overwhelming idiosyncrasy and ability, they don’t flaunt it. – Takayama
    Nakamura Reno
    I love her face! In particular, I like her pained expression in “Kimi ga Aoidekureta,” I was moved by Reno-san’s performance and cried. I’m stealthily imitating Reno-san’s bangs. – Sayaka
    1 I like Reno-chan’s singing voice and dancing. Although she’s idol-like, her ability to put on a cool dance performance is also charming. – Miria
    Yoda Yuuki
    Yoda-san’s appearance is cute even when her mind wanders. – Kaki
    1 I like Yoda-san’s cute figure when she’s eating. I secretly watch her from afar. – Ayame
    Umezawa Minami
    She has an image of being tall and cool, but I think the parts of her that are unexpectedly nervous or girlish are cute. She indulgently calls me “Ane-san.” – Shinuchi
    2 I aspire toward Ume-chan’s figure and adultness. I believe I’ll still grow taller, but it’s scary that my coming-of-age ceremony could turn out looking like a Shichi-Go-San… – Yoda
    Kitano Hinako
    I love Hiiko-chan’s smiling face. I think that innocent smiling face is really lovely and strong. – Momoko
    2 I admire her sharp dancing and expressions. Even among her performances, I like Kitano-san in "Nichijou." – Seira
    Terada Ranze
    I like her face, she has good taste, and she can candidly communicate what she thinks. I also like how she’s strong-willed and doesn’t waver. – Inoue
    2 Ranze-chan has a different feeling than ordinary people, I’m really drawn to her sense of originality. – Matsumura
    Hori Miona
    + 5 others, 2 I can’t narrow it down to one person! I love everyone, they’re all people I admire. – Yuri
    2 I admire her attitude in pursuing beauty. She changes her hairstyle and makeup depending on the day. If I was a Mio-chan fan, I’d be very happy. – Ayane
    Ozono Momoko
    When she told me she likes Renka, I replied “I like her too,” and she got really bashful (lol). It’s also cute how she gets happy when you hug her. – Tamami
    1 Her face, personality, her Kagoshima dialect, her way of talking, everything’s cute. I’m simply healed by her. – Rei
    1 I like Momoko-san’s Kagoshima dialect and her voice. – Ayame
    Kubo Shiori
    Her face, her personality, everything’s cute. I also like how even though she’s a high spec person who can sing, act, and do anything, she still doesn’t spare any effort. – Ayane
    1 She appears to have her act together, but she’s a spoiled child. She’ll say “I’m lonely, can I go your house?” and come over for a sleepover. That part of her is cute. – Seira
    2 She’s my kouhai, but there are many things I respect about her! When I see Shii-chan, I think that Nogizaka46 will probably continue on forever. – Hinako
    Seimiya Rei
    + Yuri, 1 The kouhai are all cute, but I suppose it’s these two, with an unwavering worldview and an unwavering smile. It’s incredible that even though they have overwhelming idiosyncrasy and ability, they don’t flaunt it. – Takayama
    1 When our eyes meet, she grins and shows me a million-point smile. She’s smiling at all times, so whenever I look at Rei-chan, I’m able to cheer up. – Hina
    2 Always grinning, and anyhow energetic. She’s energetic before a live and energetic after a live. She’s brimming with youth, I’m jealous! – Hoshino
    Saito Asuka
    She tries to act “tsun,” but her humor threshold is low and she often laughs. It’s also cute how she sometimes plays along unexpectedly and we’ll fool around together. – Ikuta
    2 A person I’ve always admired since before I joined. Asuka-san dances the way only she can, with a sensuous feeling. I respect her an awful lot, she’s cute 24/7! – Renka
    2 I think Asuka-san’s performance is incredibly smooth and wonderful. In particular, I want to imitate the way she uses her neck, I’m doing my best. – Ayame
    Higuchi Hina
    Her gentle personality, and feminine manner and way of talking are cute. The way she gloms onto me is also adorable. – Maaya
    2 I admire the courage she has. I think she’s calm and gracious, but cool. – Umezawa
    2 I admire people who are feminine like Higuchi-san. When I’m beside Higuchi-san, I feel like I can become feminine too, so there’ve been times when I just nonchalantly stick close to her (lol). – Hazuki
    Hoshino Minami
    The “Ah” when Hoshino-san says “Ah, I forgot!” or “Ah! I messed up!” is cute. – Kaki
    2 An all-rounder who can dance, sing, and act. She’s also quick at memorizing, doesn’t show others how hard she’s trying, and executes without hesitation, which I think is cool. – Junna
    2 She acts like she’s not thinking anything, but even among the members, she’s the very best at considering others’ needs. She can treat all members with the same attitude. – Asuka
    Wada Maaya
    During the under live, Maaya-san was in front of the entrance backstage and told me, “I wanted to sit next to you, so I was waiting.” She’s a senpai, but I thought, ahh cute. 2 Her powerful, smooth dancing is cool. The way she moves her body is incredibly beautiful, I admire her. – Christie
    + Kana, 2 When these two sang “Jiyuu no Kanata,” they were cool and looked like princes. I fell in love. – Saya
    2 I aspire toward her foreigner-like figure. Long legs, thin waist, and small face. The No.1 popular figure for girls, I think. – Ranze
    Akimoto Manatsu
    2 A goodness of character that anyone would trust, and a sense of security that you end up relying on. I think she’s really suited to being captain. I respect her. – Kana
    2 A person who’s kind, good at taking others into consideration, and brightens the atmosphere. Even though she should be busy with her own jobs, she’s a wonderful captain who gets in touch and calls out to people. – Mizuki
    Endo Sakura
    Perfect, with nothing in her appearance or personality that isn’t cute. If I ask her to “Do something cute,” she responds “Eh?” and is cute. – Saya
    1 I was surprised when she rushed over, crouched down in front of me, and said “Asuka-san, I wanted to see you!” I didn’t think she was the kind of girl to say such things. – Asuka
    1 Her mannerisms are cute. She’ll entwine arms with me, lean against my shoulder, or stick to my back. It makes my heart skip. – Yuna
    1 Every member’s cute so I can’t decide, but I suppose it’s Saku-chan, after all. It’s not just her appearance, her heart is also beautiful, I’ve thought, does a person like this even exist!? – Mio
    Sakaguchi Tamami
    It’s funny how when she’s talking in front of other people, her hand and body gestures become big. I always think she’s behaving cutely and watch her. – Renka
    + Renka, 1 They’re cute individually, but when the “Rentama” pair are together, the cuteness doubles! These two must not be separated. They’re so lovable, I can’t stand it. – Momoko
    1 Tama-chan’s natural personality is always cute. – Hinako
    2 Her eccentric reactions and hard-to-pin-down personality are funny. When I look at her and for some reason am able to start giggling, I think that that’s her unique personality. – Ikuta
    Hayakawa Seira
    + Mayu, 1 When we were working together, they told me “We always wanted to talk to Inoue-san.” I thought ahh they’re cute kouhai. – Inoue
    1 Her face when she’s eating or deciding what to eat is incredibly serious, it’s cute. It makes me want to eat with Seira. – Sakura
    1 I like her straightforward personality and her rich emotions. A girl who can grapple with various things with all her might, without cutting corners. She also has attractive power, so I think she can lead others even during lives. – Hori
    2 I super incredibly admire the way she responds at handshake events. A god-like way of responding that makes me want to lane alongside Seira. – Sayaka
    Shiraishi Mai
    Her word sense when making offhand remarks or talking to members is funny. To be that beautiful and funny – she’s the strongest. – Ranze
    2 The role model I have for myself is Shiraishi-san. When I’m troubled, I think, “What would Shiraishi-san do?” or “Would she say it like this?” – Yuna
    2 Openhearted and kind Shiraishi-san. A person who’s wonderful to the point where you wonder: She’s good at both singing and dancing, does she even have any flaws? – Mayu
    Tsutsui Ayame
    If I praise her slightly, she’s bashful and looks down; that feeling of pureness is super cute. I hope she grows up forthright and remains that way. – Manatsu
    1 Her soothing face is cute, as well as her being reliable despite being the youngest. I’ve wanted to talk to her recently. – Junna
    1 I like her air of refinement and calm. Her softly smiling face is also cute, so I want to keep spoiling her without holding back (lol) – Riria
    1 When I lost a game and was feeling down, she was cute and talked to me about life. I’m into her funny way of fooling around. – Yuri
    1 A person who’s like a little sister to me. When I saw her wearing white socks lined with lace, my heart skipped a beat. Matsumura and I pamper her (lol). – Shiraishi
    Matsumura Sayuri
    Whether you look at her from close, from afar, when she’s talking, or when she’s eating, she’s cute. A person who’s like the symbol of “cute.” – Kaede
    2 The combination of creativity and proactiveness that she has is incredible. Also, I’m jealous that she doesn’t get fat even though she eats that much rice! – Manatsu
    2 I aspire toward the whiteness and beauty of Machu’s skin. She doesn’t sunburn much and doesn’t get rough skin, it’s incredible! – Shinuchi
    2 I’ve liked her since her twintail period, but her cuteness in continuing to evolve is incredible! She’s someone I always admire. – Mio
    Takayama Kazumi
    I like the color of Kazumin’s skin with bluish, translucent tones. Since the early days, I’ve been telling her directly, “I really like it. I’m your skin oshi!” (lol) – Kana
    1 Takayama-san when she cuts her hair is extremely cute, I like it. I’ve personally told her “It’s cute”! – Mizuki
    2 I can talk about serious things or silly things with her, just being near her lightens my heart. Kazumin is a person with the power to make those around her happy. – Hina
    2 She starts conversations even with kouhai she hasn’t talked to much before. When I see her conscientiously communicating, I think she’s incredible. – Miria
    2 She has a good head, a good figure, and good personality, she’s someone you can admire in total. She also helps people, she often tutored me in my studies when I was in middle school. – Maaya
    Ikuta Erika
    If you speak of mischievousness, it’s Ikuta-san. When I take photos, she makes various poses for me, and I think ahh, she’s cute. – Kotoko
    1 When I lock eyes with Ikuta-san, we make funny faces, she acts tsun-tsun, and she kisses me (lol). My heart skips a beat from her slightly S teasing. – Yoda
    2 I respect her attitude of accomplishing all work perfectly, no matter how busy she is. When I see Ikuta-san, I think that I, too, have to try hard without backing down. – Sakura
    2 I admire her singing and stage work, her personal character is also wonderful. Her nonchalant way of showing consideration towards kouhai is also cool. I want to learn more and more from Ikuta-san. – Kubo
    2 An iron lady who doesn’t complain and tries her utmost no matter how busy she is. But the Iku-chan who’s occasionally pampered is also cute. I’m healed by her. – Shiraishi
    2 When I went to see the Takarazuka Revue, I was surprised that many people in the audience seats were talking about Iku-chan! – Takayama
    2 It’s incredible how she establishes herself and strives in the outside world, even on her own. I want to learn from her fortitude; we’re close in age so I’ve also been inspired by her. – Rena
    Nakada Kana
    + Miria, 2 During rehearsal, these two members’ dancing is captivatingly cool. I’m charmed by the way they use their body, the way they move their gaze, and their expressive ability! – Riria
    2 I admire Kana-san’s dancing. Her dancing can capture your heart, I think she’s cool. – Kaki
    + Maaya, 2 When these two sang “Jiyuu no Kanata,” they were cool and looked like princes. I fell in love. – Saya
    2 I think the charm of her performance is in a different league. I’d like you pay to attention to Nakada-san at the moment when she enters the song’s high point in “Shitto no Kenri.” – Tamami
    2 Her performance ability and her spirit for service is incredible. Before concerts, Kana-san says “Peropero~” to me and I say “Gerogero~” back. It doesn’t particularly mean anything though. – Kotoko
    2 I’m overwhelmed by the expressive power of her dance. She’s at the level of “absolutely impossible to imitate,” but I’m watching and studying Kana-san’s dancing close-up. – Kaede
    2 I admire Kana-san’s dancing. Not a single one of her movements is wasted, it’s truly beautiful. During lives, even far away, I can tell just from her silhouette that “It’s Kana-san!” – Rei
    2 Her dance movements are beautiful and capture your gaze. It’d be nice if I could also perform like Kana-san, I admire her. – Reno

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  18. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Well that's one way to increase sales. I wonder if it will though, because it's quite doubtful to want just 4 different covers. Some fan may but this fan won't.

I too will purchase whichever cover is available to an overseas fan. I will also list my favorites and/or interesting shots like before, too. It's been 3 years since the volume 2 and this one will include lots of graduated members. I may fell nostalgic about them. Looking forward to seeing Ikuchan amongst members again.

20. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

It’s actually pretty common for different retailers to offer exclusive covers for photobooks. All of the Sakamichi group members’ photobooks I can recall in recent years have had like 4 different covers. Standard, Tsutaya, Kinokuniya, Rakuten, wherever else… I’ve never been the “collect them all” type, but I’ve on occasion opted for a different variant over the standard.