Event / Concert Nogizaka46 Saito Asuka Graduation Concert (2023/05/17-18)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Drake13, Mar 20, 2023.

1. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

There’s no chat on the international Stagecrowd, unless I’m an oblivious idiot. I’ve ordered most of the Nogi lives that they’ve offered and have never noticed a chat, at least.

Anyway, looking forward to them performing “Wilderness World” as (bad take alert) that’s my favorite Nogi MV and honestly one of my favorite songs of theirs in general.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Asuka did mention set lists for both days are different , although there are some overlaps

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Welp. Just a few more hours until the concert. Here's some of what I hope they do...

First, I hope Asuka does her Under history justice, those early Under songs rocked: Ookami, 13nichi, Umareta Mama, Koko Ni, Ano Hi, and of course, Senpuuki.

Second would be coupling songs. The more recent stuff: Fukuyomi, Wilderness World, Boku Dake no Hikari, that Zambi song

Third? Unit songs: San Shoku Pan, No You Sonzai, Ara Romance, Romendensha, Another Ghost, Three fold Choice!, Nazo no Rakugaki

Fourth? Well I guess her center songs!

Hopes for: Popipapapa!

Out of left field: Either or both of her collabs with Mondo Grosso!

Anyhow, she's got plenty. I've missed a few so I hope I get surprised.

6. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I'm hoping for Katai Kara no You ni Dakishimetai, No You na Sonzai, and Chikyuu ga Maruinara.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m sure I’ll get choked up when Senpuuki comes on and I hope they include it for today and tomorrow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    First day was pretty good. They sang a few of the songs on my wish list. I hope tomorrow isn't completely the same setlist. I would like a few others that they missed. Overall, I had fun.

But only 1 song with Asuka on drums? Felt like a waste. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

9. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I’m a fair bit higher on it, I think. I missed the first half hour or so due to the start time, but I thought everything I saw was great. Was honestly my favorite livestream I’ve watched in a while and I’m looking forward to catching the repeat stream. Only thing that would have made it better is Runa.

10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I thoroughly enjoyed this concert and the set list. Time seemed to fly by and it was awesome to hear crowd calls.

It was funny reading angry fan comments at cameraman for messing up the Yodachan Asuka kiss during Zenbu Yume. Speaking of kiss, Yodachan was pining for one from Asuka during Jikochu instead of slap sleeper choke. I’m sure she’ll get one tomorrow. I also like the Yumiki Yoda two shot.

The live band was a nice touch and did Ashu almost cry during Sing Out?

I hope some OG members make an appearance or some kind of video message tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    well Asuka did say in the youtube live stream that both days setlist are different although with overlaps. taking a guess from past concerts, I am guessing 1st and last part to be about the same, with the middle bulk changing for tomorrow, as well as the encore would of course be probably changed to a graduation ceremony

• Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: May 18, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  13. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Asuka must have read your complaint about the lack of drums lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    It's so sad that I couldn't watch this concert.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Wow what a concert! I would say Asuka had the best graduation concert so far imho. Sorry Mayan and Nanase. Poor Sakuchan, she couldn’t contain her composure since Sayonara no Imi. Sakuchan made me choked up but it was Yodachan that made me tear up. Up until now, Asuka made me appreciate Hito wa Yume. Part of me is sad because 1Ki is no more. I surely will miss Asuka.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Couldn’t agree more. Both days are mandatory viewing for any Asuka fan, or any Nogi fan in general, really.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 5
  18. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Thanks Asuka for all the hard work. The grad con made me realize that there are many recent Nogi releases that I don't listen often and no longer focus on the group as I used to several years ago. Also, this means probably about time for me to graduate from Nogi fandom :)

19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yay! Congratualtions on your graduation, Asuka. What a way to finish out your idol career!

I thoroughly enjoyed the concert over the past 2 days. It was a good one with many songs I wanted to hear. I put up my wish list of songs further up the thread. Most of them hit although I missed out on the Under songs. All the unit songs I got and I was especially happy for the song from the 1st album, Nazo no rakugaki. They don't often perform it in concerts so it was great to hear.

I believe its still available to view this weekend if you check out Stage Crowd Live's international site:https://intl.stagecrowd.live/s/scint/group/detail/i10071?ima=1135

RE: best grad concert?
    We can agree to disagree. I won't hit the button though because it's just opinions. Mine is that Ikuchan's was the best -- I am biased. Asuka's comes second. I do hate to say it beats out Nanase's by a hair, most likely because of recency bias. Wow, Naachan's been graduated 4 years now! I would say Nanase's setlist was really good, but having Under songs in the mix is so much cooler.

Anyhow, it'll be on again in a day. I've set the VCR timer!

EDIT: Personally wondered about this, but thanks, Konochan, who blogged about the concert and included a wonderful group (GROUP!) shot of Hinachan at the concert: https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/50350

Last edited: May 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  20. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    I loved the set of songs with 5-ki, 4-ki, and 3-ki.

Her comment at the very end about the possibility of love was quite a change of character considering her attitude towards romance and marriage on NUC [hehe]