Ogiso Shiori (Shiorin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Takamina, Feb 26, 2010.

1. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Re: Team KII - Ogiso Shiori (Shiorin)

So this will be our last picture of goma as a ske member glad she left us with this beautiful and sexy posing. This image will forever be engrave in my heart and mind.

Thanks for all the hard work you have done in ske and for making us fans happy. Good luck ogiso!

2. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Not quite a "touching" goodbye pic but at least it's a pic we all should remember.
    I'm looking forward to meet her after this graduation of her, note that although those 9 members already graduated, dunno why i still feel like they're still in SKE. Will always be a part of SKE. Ogichan :cry:

3. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm for me it's gonna be those last OgiYuri pics that stay with me, this pic was amazing (secretly drools) but those OgiYuri one for me were just something else <3

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

My participation in the Shiori thread started way back on page 2,Oct 9 2011.
    Now it ends on page 25, May 7 2013.

Good Bye Ogisosan, I had a great time following your Career! [clap]

5. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Well pass the pics aside, her last hug with Yuria in her last LOD performance is remarkable, too. Almost cried like a lil baby back then. :^O^:

6. oddball

oddball Member

Basically the whole process was just something else really, odd in a way to see her back for this, feels as though she hasn't left all over agin if you know what I mean.....

7. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu

i got what you meant
    and that LOD, man, i cry really hard :cry:

8. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Aha.
    Dunno why but I still feel like Ogichan and the other graduated members are still an SKE member, feel like they're not graduating at all.
    And you can never hold your tears when you see the part where Yuria suddenly got into the stage and then Ogichan cried and then they hugged each other and holy sheet I'm crying again

9. oddball

oddball Member

Yep emotional times, I guess it's just one of those "time will heal" situations....... :cry:

10. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu

i really gonna take long time to heal

11. oddball

oddball Member

Well I never did say anything about it being a short time.........

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

isn't it time to move them to "graduated members" sub forum?

13. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Aha. Already time, just leave it to the mods though, it's not a big deal anyway I think :hmm:

14. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

There was one guy post his pic with Ogichan on twitter few hours ago. From the word he tweet of his friends it seems that he bumped into her so they take a pic together. The pic, however, got take down few moments after that. But it's already spread around social media like Tumblr.

So here is the pic. I'm not gonna comment anything about it (at least for now). Still good to see her recent pic though.

[​IMG]

15. msama113

msama113 Kenkyuusei

^
    I think if she wanted to delete it ,she would have a reason for that ( private , blah blah ..) . So you should respect it and delete this pic [hi]

16. oddball

oddball Member

Well it seems harmless enough to me, first off because she's not an idol anymore so really who gives a damn and secondly if the guy in the picture is saying that they just bumped into each other and he wanted a picture I think that's what it would of been because of the situation it's a poor excuse if it's anything more....

17. Dharmawangsa

Dharmawangsa Kenkyuusei

Kinda agree with oddball although she's still that popular, she isn't a signed idol of SKE anymore.
    If it actually annoys Ogichan then she can ask to the guy to not publish it on the net. Besides, she's posing and smiling in that photo telling that she didn't mind at all.
    I know privacy is privacy but who don't want to get a 2shot with a famous idol who is already graduated ?

18. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu

okay ,i just really glad to see shiorin again
    and maybe that dude fan of SKE/shiorin so just take the chance to took picture with shiorin, obviously, who don't ,hahah

19. oddball

oddball Member

Well I know we would all want one in that situation right so I will not bash the guy for having a picture at all, OK posting it online may not have been the best thing to do but I feel the guy had no bad intentions behind doing it other than proving to people that he really had met her......

20. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

Well ,I don't mind him. Actually, seems like he take down his pic not because Ogi-chan didn't want it to be online or whatever. It just that he seems to get a lot of feedback from many people after posted that pic. So he take it down for good.