Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

What a solid speech as always
    Pls, just give her that soukantoku title already

2. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    So happy fpr Naachan... but i thought she would get 4th place... but it’s ok! From 9th to 5th, and the amount of votes increased a lot also.

And a such earnest captain, basically she talked more about stu and akb than about herself. After Jurina said she sees her as next soukantoku, hope management sees this too!

But let yuihan take care yet, Let Naachan shine more!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Although Naachan didn’t rank 4th, that is totally fine! Naachan is steadily moving her way up. If Dasu was 4th and Naachan was 5th, it would’ve been frustrating but Dasu far exceeded our expectations so everything is all good. Let’s just pray that Naachan will be able to snatch the crown next year!

• Like Like x 1
  4. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    i know right???? even jurina said it she want naachan to be the group soukantouku.
    but then out of nowhere there is mukaichi mion saying she wants that title.
    i personally wont be able to feel it...like..for a leader, we usually feels it in our heart..she is our leader..but none for mion. honestly..i cant feel mion as soukantouku. she is not,leader material enough..or maybe not impactful enough to be soukantouku. leader must be someone who lead...someone who called out, akb~~~~~~~48...and i can only hear naachan's voice

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Congratulations to Naachan of ranking No.5 and finally made into kami 7. Although i was hoping she'd rank number 4 but number 5 is also a really good result for her hard work in the past year. Man, look at the amount of increase in votes too! Lastly, what a wonderful and powerful speech as always. Can't wait to meet her in Septemeber HS

• Like Like x 2
  7. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Congratulations to our Capt for Rank 5....

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Congrats Seven for making it into Kami 7! :1st:

9. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Congratulations for being Kami 7!!!!!!!. She really deserves it!!!!.

10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Congrats to Naachan, this is a huge achievement! She's now officially the most popular AKB48 member! I hope she can get the crown back eventually since nobody has managed to do so since Mayuyu in 2014 and that's already been quite a while. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Naachan such a Beatifull speech... the best of all of them actually (imo). Mion saying she wants to be soukantoku doesn’t makes sense to me... Naachan is a natural leader... or even Juri is more suited... hope mgmbt doesn’t screw up with this in a few years....

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    yeah hahaha

when they announce yokoyama ranked 6, i went to take a bath because i thought dasu will be 5th, oh i was so so very wrong and i missed her speech

13. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    i know right...the moment mion said that, i swear i automatically just said nonononono like repeatedly.. and all i could think about is that scene where takamina in the middle uprfront and her army of 48girls came out to stage walking like such a badass beforr their UZA performance...and i was like...no way mion could do that. i tried imagine mion as the leader and yeah no..not suiting. us malays have a saying that says (ukur baju di badan sendiri) means like you need to measure clothe based on ur body measurement. if its too tight or too big..u should NOT buy it to wear it. bcoz u cant wear it. if that makes sense. its the same thing in this mion situation. even if its not naachan, ur right.. juri is more suit to take the position or you know who else could? the one who used to be the ace in her generation back then, the girl that they always put in maeda atsuko position but then later on she grow up to be a leader but still has the aura of an ace..MURAYAMA YUIRI.. she has all the akb0048 reference as the face of the group either as ace or leader. but since naachan seems to aim more for the ace spot i think the soukantouku should be yuiri. she is leading the junior right now afterall right? she always makes sure to promote and makes her juniors shine never try to shine by herself. she makes sure to include others, she always try to introduce this new gens just like naachan always does with her stu kids and even team8 in the beginning,naachan was promoting them badly ofcoz also becoz she herself is team8 mania.but yeah..nana and yuiri always try to include others. never try to shine just themself. and the way they talk of the group, it shows so much how they love the group..eventhough they did not rank or pass the akbknowledge exam. and so...where mion came from out of nowhere..she said she suits to be since she got first place and she got highest score in akb exam..O..........KAAAAAYYYY. girl, if that could make u SOUKANTOUKU. im sure the genius, the university student would have stidied her hardest to get fullscore. i mean..a studious member didnt rank at all...isnt that weird? tbh, im pretty sure NOZA is a genius and could memorize the best but she dont rank..thats just weird. she is a university student.DUDE. something is wrong. plus you see yuihan's reaction...seems like she knows already. like she's been told mion is gonna says that. and no offence to mion but her speech...i dont feel it. its really important to FEEL for a leader's speech. but that couldnt move me. and JURI obviously looks stunned and shook. someone just took her goal just like that. and she looks frustrated..like someone obviously had told her not to say some things. it might be just me..but ohwell thats what i see and if im wrong then my bad. i have sin. but..i hope its just me thinking too much of it. even on yuiyui's speech too is suspicious to me. when she said she wants to represent akb, the camera work seems too planned like they tried to give such impact to her words but it didnt came through.lol. while other members speech is...normal..no camerawok like that whatsoever. just normal like nana and juri and others got. idk abt ogino and sakura and suda and jurina' camerawork though...because emergency at that time couldnt watch it.i stopped after nana's speech. but ive watched everything from nana and before her. and yuiyui and mion's seems special..like...something...that has to do with management involvement. i really hope this is all just my bad judgement and not true..coz..if aks set this up..then...ohmy...its all ruined.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Okada Nana..from worrying in 2013/2014 about not being a senbatsu to being one of the top AKB48 girl in 2018. She is amazing and gorgeous .Congratulations!! And thank you for the excessive lovey dovey fan service

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

This illustration really captured her gratefulness and humility. What a talented guy :mail:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

I'm still amazed by the increase of the vote count. I hope the momentum will carry out next year! :banana:

17. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I share your sentiment whereby Nana should be the ace while Yuiri should be the soukantoku. Then we would have Yuunaa as faces of AKB.

• Like Like x 5
  18. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Congrats! Drop the STU, grow that beautiful hair back long and she will rule! [hehe]

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Congrats Naachan :cute: As she's my ni-oshi, I'm really happy for her good ranking, although of course I was hoping she'd be higher, like #4 or even #3 (as everyone else, I also didn't expect Dasu to rank as high as she did). But I met her on HS on Sunday, and I told her next year we go higher, and she said she'll be #1 [hehe] As Jurina oshi I'm kind of on the fence whether I want her to outrank Jurina or not but as Jurina already got her win this year, I'll be glad if either Jurina or Naachan can win next year :blush: Hopefully management makes her center of another single or two in the following year :^O^:

• Like Like x 4
  20. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    find some interisting OPV about YuuNaa....:^O^::^O^::^O^:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2