Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    For me it's not. That's all. You didn't consider it as an opinion, I also wont share yours. And that's all.
    And yes, don't have to remind me this is 2018. Because in 2018, not normal ain't always a negative perspective and for me it's the same as "rare"!
    You think it's a negative one? It's your problem, not mine. You want to be happy? Go ahead. Who forbid you? lol

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Opinions can only be respected as much as the person respects another. You pushing your beliefs on Naachan and claiming that otherwise is “improper” and “not normal” is what went wrong. You not trying to acknowledge another’s viewpoint is also what went wrong. You can say to do whatever your heart desires to anyone at anytime, any day but if you won’t understand where they’re coming from and/or keeps on pushing your viewpoint, you might as well just throw everything in the trash. What you consider “rare” is something that happens around the world and happens on a term that’s completely opposite of “rare”. Of course, that’s making pre-assumptions that you don’t live under the rock. Anyways, I’m over with this topic. Feel free to believe all you want that is “rare” and “not normal” and “improper” and whatever. I could care less but if I see you judging someone based on what you think is “morally correct,” oh boy.

3. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

4. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Naachan center! 51st single!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Just saw on twitter: myao room with yuiri naachan and yuuri.

They talked about the kiss which Naachan claimed she wanted to do the best even in rehearsal (yeah right..) and myao asked her if she had to choose among them which she would choose and guess what our smart womanizer Naachan said? There’s no rule whether i have to choose one right? So e choose both

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

7. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    What????? Omg!!!!!! Dying!!!!!

8. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Yasss, give us rock song plsss
    And yuiri is also in senbatsu TT

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'M SO HAPPY FOR NAACHAN! She really deserves it!!
    :ome::worthy::worthy:

10. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

Happy for her
    took awhile, but she made it
    she went through a lot, and I'm glad management did not give up on her.

she did say she wanted to be like Mayu, so she's the true mayu successor

11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Congrats Naachan!
    And I don't think Naachan is the successor of Mayu lol. That's the point of her popularity; she's unique, and has a style on her own.
    Anyways, now y'all can't say she is underrated.
    Her push is strong!

12. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I'm ignoring anyone arguing!

Yessss!! Finally Naachan! You deserve it my girl! I really happy bout that!
    This is how a new queen lifted to the throne! And I hope it will be the case for her career later on, and also for this year SSK as well!
    You will NOT disappoint anyone and I knew it, you will be "the one" some day and today is THE ACTUAL DAY! Congrats NAACHAN!!! :1st::banana::1st:

13. Hirobee

Hirobee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Just as a note, she said 「私は麻友さんがきっかけでAKBに入りました。麻友さんが卒業した後のセンターということで、AKBのために全力を尽くして頑張りたい」wich means, "I entered AKB because of Mayu-san. As a center chosen after Mayu-san graduation, I will do my best for AKB". My japanese isn't perfect, but she didin't seem to mean it as "sucessor", but simply as the center chosen on the single right after Mayuyu's graduation.

By the way, Congrats Nachan! Somehow I was expecting it to come soon, since management seems to be filling each request she made in the past year or so - solo con, photobook, she got a solo song, a center song in the album, so the next thing feels like a single's center. As a new fan (1,5 yrs or so), I'm glad to witness so many happy news in sequence.

14. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    my heart is like screaming inside and just dying of happiness and excitement.im crying. just....really happy.im just prayin now for the song to be as a cool song as river,uza,beginner,bokutachiwatatakawanai,ogoe diamond,kazewafuiteru....i mean hey since naachan is the center better take advantage of her cool character and talents and strong vocals at its best am i right? i seriously dont want any cute cringy song anymore.have had enough of it. how come 46group can get cool meaningful strong message songs and akb48 cannot?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Totally agree with you!! I want a song with Naachan face on it! A cool, beautiful song

16. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I love love love it that she's going to be the Center. A decision that I can agree with the management haha. I hope we can have a cool song with her showing off her vocals? I want it to be sooo good that people stop saying that 48 nowadays is trash compared to 46 lol. (but then that would be a lot of pressure on Naachan wouldn't it [hehe])

• Like Like x 1
  17. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    first time in akb history where center cares about others more than just making it her own solo shot moment. she seems more happy for her members that first time got the chance than for her own self being center for the first time.

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so happy for Naachan being akb center
    with mayu graduating,i was wondering who would be the better center yuiyui or miion,but the answer was clearly Naachan lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    To be honest I thought mgm would make yui yui or miion as center, so i am really happy that Naachan was chosen.

20. sano21

sano21 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    koindosu
    Naachan being 51st single's center omg. I'm soooooo happy, i really looking forward, i can't wait to see what a kind music, mv, shot will have.