Okamoto Hina (Hiichan) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Mar 18, 2022.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You should bring this to mngmt. Maybe they will finally kicked Aruno out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Moomin

Moomin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jaokhem
    Please change the thread name to Okamoto Hina, based on her official photoset.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Done.

• Winner Winner x 3
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Damn!
    We missed another beauty...
    (I wish I haven't seen her photo...)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    From one of her insta stories:

"Tomisato Nao can't appear tomorrow(Omitatekai) because of covid :blush:
    I've always hated people who pretend to be good"

This girl is disgusting and I am so mad at Nogi management not kicking her ass out already.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 16
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Assuming it's real, since now everyone's spreading fake pics to prove she's a nasty girl who needs to get kicked out, like the one where she disses Manatsu but the account name and timestamp text aren't even aligned

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Why this should happen to such a great generation that is 5ki? These two girls are only doing harm to the group. Okamoto Hina is completely abominable, foul and heinous. I'm disgusted with her, kick her now.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Bingo

Bingo Member

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

It's not leaked, it's part of her individual PV in the blurays for this single; everyone's PV starts with their YT intro video, hers just never got uploaded before she suspended activities

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 4
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This 5th gen case is indeed extraordinary. The way I feel after seeing her PV (and I bet for at least a part of the fan-base) is as if someone showed me a fantastic dessert, passed it under my nose and then threw it in the garbage...

However, from the point-of-view of the girls themselves we have a mini-crime to deal with: No matter what these girls have done and said, SOME PEOPLE selected them and decided to tag them the title of future members of the biggest national idol group of Japan. Needless to say that both girls may be suffering right now as they are on the verge of being dismissed, in other words being DEPRIVED of the career they were dreaming of.

One may say: they should not have been applied from the first place. Yes, but from their (possibly naive) standpoint, they were hoping that what they did would heve been irrelevant or they would have passed unnoticed or, or, or... No, they should have not been selected from the start.

Dear management: Please take good care in the future and CHECK the activities of prospective members . Having the fan-base do YOUR job leaves you completely exposed, awkwardly unjustified and (the worst part) two young girls with unfulfilled dreams as a result of their selection.

I just hope that this 5th gen case will lead to a reconsideration of the selection process so as that, when management takes the decision (and the resulting responsibility) to give to a young girl white wings to fly and fullfill her dreams, does not prune these wings in the most shameless way before these poor things can fly. All because of negligence and possible rushed decisions.

I repeat, its NOT a matter of what these girls did or do. If they are rotten apples DO NOT SELECT THEM from the first place. Not give them hope and then trash them after having them being exposed to the public...

After all, companies do operate on an ethical basis, do they? DO THEY?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

just my forecasting after watching her PV and information from some special case during Neru audition who got an "S" class, Okamoto Hina will be kept in the group if she had "S" class qualification too, but she will need to sign some new stronger contract that makes her pay huge money if breached.

12. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Where can we see what class a 46G member is in?
    Recalled me of Idol Manager, a simulation game. If your group has many scandal points, your idols contracts with sponsors will require huge amount of money if something bad happen,

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 4
  13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

How much screentime does she have in 5th gen MV? Few seconds.
    Even management think she is the weakest on visual and skill. They will kick her out asap if they can.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Weakest in visual??? The twin of Hinatazaka's Saito Kyoko??? How? She is a VERY pretty girl in my eyes. Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I guess other people find her very appealing too (at least much better to quite some existing members).

One thing is for sure: We won't have the chance to see her in Nogi and I'm afraid, quite rightly so...

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Visual wise I think she is okay, not outstanding compared with other 5th gens, but not the weakest for sure. She's the type that looks much better with make-up. As for skill, what skill are we talking about? For idols, it varies isn't it? I have seen her ballet video and I think she's really good. Having ballet skill is one asset to be graceful dancer.
    The only thing that she doesn't have of course is attitude and that speaks a lot. But to say she has no visual and skill is not really true.

• Agree Agree x 6
  16. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

that's "S" class qualification are confidential, but during Neru process to enter Keyaki, S&F use that as one of the reasons to make her enter even though she does not present during the last audition.

well, you are right, it's very hard to make an accurate prediction of Okamoto skill and quality only from visual PV and some clips, that's why it's only my wild guess.
    Based on no imediate expulsion statement from management there is a chance that she will stay.
    Okamoto weakest on visual? I don't think so, if I use Nagi as standard with 10 points, then Okamoto range between 8,8 to 9,5. based on camera position.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

She is the girl with heavy make-up. You can see her raw video or her graduation photos on internet. That beauty is not natural like other 5th gen girls. She is worse than Aruno on visual.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I don't see any make-up in the large photo above. OK it is just one photo, but what I see is a younger Saito Kyoko, with a perfectly shaped mouth and sensuous lips, cat-like expressive eyes and a cute little nose perfectly positioned at the center of the face (typical for pretty Japanese girls). In fact, and I repeat it to the point I get boring, I miss her already. Too bad she acted so stupidly and practically killed her opportunities to shine.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I doubt this is a beauty.
    received_553768679070838.jpeg
    Btw, I hope she can come back. :)

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    I think many people don't look pretty on their ID/school card/employee card photos.

wtnbmy.jpg
    kjmhrn.jpg

wtnbmyk.jpg

• Agree Agree x 7