Okumoto Kairi (Kairi)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 17, 2024.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Name: Okumoto Kairi (奥本 カイリ)
    Nickname: Kairi
    Birthday: January 27, 2007
    Hometown: Tokyo

Last edited: Mar 17, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    her name in katakana. AKB48 may call her kairi but I'm going to call her kylie

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Fave band RHCP, fave game Final Fantasy. Interesting!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. etheremeral

etheremeral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mayuyu, Yukirin
    [TRANS] Okumoto Kairi's interview on 48Times:
    https://48times.com/newsDetail/2884
    https://48times.com/newsDetail/2885

1. She learned about AKB48 since 4 years old.
    2. She was motivated to audition since she wants to become an actress like Kawaei Rina. But her audition for acting roles didn't go as expected so she discovered other paths to become an entertainer.
    3. Enjoyed the Gingham Check performance in HaruCon, she thought it was heartwarming and enjoyable as there were some people cheering for her.
    4. Her name originated from "海里" (nautical miles). The intention was being able to connect with people outside Japan.
    5. Her admired senior is Kuranoo Narumi. She was attracted by her powerful aura.
    6. She wanted to talk with Yamane Suzuha. Before the HaruCon, she talked to 19ki and she found it reassuring.
    7. Aspire to become a member like Kawaei Rina. Kairi knows her from "3 Nen A Gumi" drama where she played Kaho Usami. She also likes her powerful acting in "Jigoku no Hanazono".
    8. Want to perform Heavy Rotation and Flying Get. She has been dancing to Hebi since very young. She likes Flying Get's bright and uplifting melody, plus the dance in the chorus.
    9. Fav song in all of 48G is Gingham Check, as she listened and practiced a lot [hehe]
    10. Want to try the unit song "Idol wa Uunyanya no Ken" cuz she likes anime and anime songs.
    11. In her mail, she would like to write about things that happened during the day and what she likes.
    12. Above everyone in 19ki, she thinks she is the best at: the length of her lower eyelashes.
    13. Doesn't like mayonnaise and insects in general, waking up early (same lol).
    14. Fav color is light blue.
    15. Want to meet Kawaei Rina the most among 48G graduates. She wants to ask what kind of plays she likes and which one she finds challenging.
    16. If she can center an AKB song, she wants it to be a cute song in light blue costume.
    17. If she was not an idol, she wants to be an actress.
    18. Current obsessed with practicing her fav pieces on electric guitar and piano (Electric guitar: Måneskin, Piano: Prelude)
    19. Her body and health care method: moisturize after taking a bath, consider the balance of the meal.
    20. Recently most listened songs other than 48G: "Supermodel" by Måneskin and "Prelude" from Final Fantasy.
    21. For a self-produced project, she wants to try starting a band or organizing a gaming tournament.
    22. For fans, she likes to share information about her life, hobbies, and current obsessions.
    23. For the upcoming kenkyuusei tour: "I just want to give it my all and challenge the tour again with a growth from the spring concert!"
    24. An introduction to reader: "I am Okumoto Kairi, also known as Kairi, AKB48 19th generation research student!! I can't read sheet music, but my special skill is playing the piano! My hobbies are playing the electric guitar, playing games, and listening to music! I am clumsy, but I am willing to put in the effort. Thank you for your support!"

(done with ChatGPT, might contain error)

That's it for now :D Hope you learned a bit more about Kairi!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2024
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Since day 1 she's been the 19ki girl who catched my attention the most. She has a mature, Team K-ish vibe. Can't wait to see more of her

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    She is rumoured to be the daughter of Okumoto Ken, who was a member of the boyband Da Pump from 1996 to 2009.
    Netizens found several circumstantial evidences:
    - They have the same surname. 48G idols typically use real name.
    - Some people said her face looks like him.
    - https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/42664/full/
    Okumoto Ken said his wife gave birth to their first child at the end of January 2007. Kairi's birthday is 27/01/2007.
    - She recently visited Hie Shrine, where Ken taught dancing back in 2018. This one seems to be a weak evidence, as this shrine is famous.
    - Da Pump often collaborate with AKB48.

http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/61435369.html

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2