Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

LOOOL @ Yuko's face xD

I wonder why Yuko didn't want to get a hug from Sasshi.. [hehe]

2. oddball

oddball Member

In her blog Sasshi was talking about pairings and Yuko and Kojiharu being called Kojiyuu and she wanted to have her own pairing od Sasshiyuu! :lol:

3. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Sasshi also called her "rival" Ojiharu... okay, she says she said that by mistake... but was it? :hehe:
    Definitely can't blame Sasshi for trying though! :awesome:

4. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

Sasshi had a good try indeed. XD

5. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

awwws what happened to my QUEEN of fan service, Yuko?? XD

LOLOL Poor sashi...I think Yuko just wasn't in the mood haha.

6. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

After have a few girls in my sight since I started liking AKB48, I have been shifting back and forth between them, not quite sure who I was going to choose as my oshimen. At first, this process was daunting to me and made me upset because it seemed to take so long (at least compared to finding my favorite member in MoMusu., which happened really fast and I only switched girls once.), but now I am finally ready to announce my AKB48 oshimen:

My Oshimen is officially Oshima Yuko!

I'm really relieved and happy to say this. I have liked her since the beginning and even though I looked at some of the other girls for the spot, I just kept coming back to Yuuko. I was watching some older AKBingo! episodes yesterday to try and catch up with the enormous amount of episodes I missed and every time she was on I had to smile. She just brightens my day. I love her smile and her cheerful personality, the way she is such a great leader and encourages the other girls, but with the recent disaster in Japan, she also showed her vulnerable side, wanting to help but not knowing what to do, and that made my heart really reach out to her (and Japan as a whole). Even though I have finally chosen Yuuko as my oshimen, I will not forget about the other girls who I watched in the beginning, they are still in my favorite list (there are even girls who I do not know yet, because I'm still learning about everyone in AKB). I'm proud to be a Yuuko fan and an AKB48 fan, and I support all the girls forever!

Kay

7. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

@Kay
    That's really sweet to know!! I'm new to AKB myself...probably even newer than you...but I learn things fast XD

haha I always assumed Yuko was your oshimen based on your DP. lolol I :p

I guess this reaffirms it. :D

Anyway, I lovee Yuko too!! she's incredible. Soo crazy, so fun, so positive, has a super infectious smile...she's awesome! Though she can be just out of her mind, there are times where like you said...she can be vulnerable...and that's when you feel you can really connect to her. I find her really cool, practical and inspiring as well. I love the many sides of her...she's just soo dynamic!!

Although my oshimen is SAYAKA like what my dp suggests, I have tonnes of love for takamina and yuko too!!

Sayaka will always have a place in my heart cause she was what pulled me into the AKB fandom in the 1st place after all...

But now I'm questioning myself whether I actually love saaya or takamina or yuko more...sometimes it's so hard to choose between them...I alternate between moods. haha. So one day, I can be in a totally LOVE SAYAKA AND SAYAKA ONLY MOOD...and the next day it's like OMIGOSHHH TAKAMINA...and the following day, it can be YUKO YUKO YUKO FTW!!!

Right now though, I'm in a love-Takamina phase...

But I think if I was forced to choose on a regular basis, sayaka would still be my oshimen...at least for now lol.

8. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

That's a very sweet post by you Kay :) And I'm also happy for you! I also remember when I realized my true oshimen -moment (yuko2btw) after switching from one girl to another. It felt SO GOOD.

9. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Thanks for your comments~ It does feel good to finally have an AKB oshimen!

Kay

10. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Yay! More Yuko oshis!!! [party] [party] [party] Our girl is amazing isn't she? :cute: I've been a Yuko fan for a while, but I'm glad that more people are becoming her fans! [rock]

11. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

@Kay Yay for Yuko!!!!! [party] I know I'm not really active on this thread right now, but I'm a huge fan of Yuko too ^^ She's like my... 1.1 oshi... coz Takamina is my number 1 but I like Yuko too much to put her in 2. So yeah XD Though the fight for the number 1 is harsh between my two oshi :XD: But I remembered when I didn't have an oshi.... lol I was always telling myself "Maybe her coz she's cute... no, her coz she's so funny!.... NO HER, SHE'S AWESOME!! ... I don't know... maybe I should choose her... no." XD

But seriously I really like Yuko coz she's really funny, always smiling, cheering for everyone and she also knows when she has to be serious. For example sometimes she posts really deep entries on her blog and it's so touching <3 And when I feel down... I just have to remember her smile or her chicken imitation or whatever she's doing funny with the others members and my smile's back :) And sometimes when she looks sad even if she's trying to hide I feel like "awww poor Yuko, don't hold yourself, we will still love you forever" <3 And she's also an awesome actress ^^ About this, can't wait to see how she will appear in Majisuka... probably flash back or thoughs, coz it is impossible she doesn't appear... If she doesn't appear... I don't know what I'd do, but I will find something ¬.¬

Yeah about the update... LOL at Yuko and Sasshi :XD: This is just like :^^;: Yuko's face is priceless :lol:

Thank Gideon for translation!!!

12. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

@bou-j525
    Ohh my gosh the takamina-yuko duo is amazinggg! THEY ARE SISTERS hahaha.

But really they're both adorablee and besides looking like sisters, to me, they really seem to act like REAL sisters...
    Just the way they act around each other ;)

I understand your pain in picking between Takamina and Yuko cause I'm the same...just that mine has sayaka in the picture too. lolol.

Btw I can't wait for Yuko in Majisuka Gakuen 2 too!! she was shoo amazing in the first one...seriously, she's one heck of an actress. love her and would love to see her act more and more! <3

13. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. And congrats, Kay. Yuko is a very cool chick. :)

So yeah...UPDATE!!! ^_^

From Blog48:

1.) [Oshima Yuko] Getting Motivation, Eh?

And that's that!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

14. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

200th PAGE CONGRATULATIONS !
    And cool, it was gideon who topped it because he does all the translations job. Thanks for that once again btw!

15. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

200th PAGE FINALLY!!! Yeah! [party] I was looking forward this :D
    And yes, it's amazing Gideon was actually the one starting it! [clap] Amazing job ^^
    And that entry was so touching <3 Go AKB and Japan! <3
    Thank Gideon for translation!

16. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

[party] [party] 200th PARTY STARTS NOW! ♥♥ [party] [party]
    I've been waiting this 200th page for long time.. *O* ♥♥

But anyway.
    Thanks gideon for translating again!

Yuko's blog post touched me, again.
    She's so kind and warm-hearted. ♥

That post was really amazing. ♥

17. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

Yukooo what an amazing post!! <3

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uVixjORjdM[/yt]
    Yuka helping Yuko...and Yuko's 2011 performance of Nakinagara Hohoende here!!!
    And at the end, Yuko hugss Yuka. soo cute.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fQZnBzzGOc[/yt]
    This one is slightly longer at the end.
    Yuka's so amazing and sweet!
    When this happens, it totally seems like Yuka's an older sister figure to yuko when actually, it's the other way round.
    But it was soo sweet of Yuka to be there for Yuko like that.
    OLD TEAM K FTW. YUKAA COME BACK TO TEAM K XD

18. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

^

Aww, Yuka seems to be so nice when she's helping Yuko with singing.. ♥ And aww when they hug in the end.. ;w; That's so sweet. ♥

And Yuuko's performance.. That was so beautiful. ♥ ;_; That song is so pretty and it fits to Yuko's voice ~ ♥

19. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much for sharing that performance, convenience93. Yuuko's voice is amazing and she looks so beautiful in that white outfit. I really liked her snowflake earrings. Her smile at the end was so touching. It made me cry... :cry: :inlove:

Kay

20. Coffeecaramel

Coffeecaramel Kenkyuusei

Woohoo 200th page!!! [party]
    Also thanks for the trans gideon :)
    Yuko becomes my inspiration,so im glad to hear that
    she also gets inspired by others,we're only human after all

AND OMG THE SENBATSU ELECTIONS ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER
    LET'S GET READY TO VOTE FOR YUKO! :awesome: