Ota Aika (Rabutan) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. marichan

marichan Kenkyuusei

Something that Aika said on 4/5's show that I found interesting :D

「電車エピソードなんですけど、携帯に付いてる、目の前とかに座ってる他人の人のストラップが気になっちゃうんですよ。携帯の。で、名前とか付いてるじゃないですか。なんかアイカとかまゆとか、そういうの、あ~この人こういう名前なんだなって思っちゃったりと、あと、サラリーマンの人が新聞読んでると、今日何あったのかな?とか気になっちゃう、そういう中学生です。」

Rough Translation:

"When I'm on the train, I can't help but pay attention to the cellphone straps of other people. Sometimes the straps have their names, like Aika, or Mayu, and I think "Ahhh~ So that's her name." And when I see salary men reading the newspaper, I become curious and wonder what's happening today."

Aika's adorable <3

2. bonkey

bonkey Kenkyuusei

Long time with no post :D But I think her popular will never increase because Yaruki Hanabi single did well on Oricon's weekly chart <3

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Cardcaptor Sakura!

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

OMG OMG OMG! Aika is officially my favorite AKB kid now.

5. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

CUTE!

Not that I've ever watched Cardcaptors (I know, I'm weird XD), but it pleases me when they do cosplays, haha.

6. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Watch it. You won't regret it.

Even if it's only for the frilly costumes...

7. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Finally one of the girls cosplays from an anime I actually care about.
    I used to watch this show when I was a kid xD
    They should do Sailor Moon or something.

8. lunacat

lunacat Kenkyuusei

I've recently became a big admirer of Aika, i think she's truly adorable. I agree with what others here have posted about her, she does appear to be a little girl having a blast of a time :D I just finished watching the making of the request hour 2009 and was struck just how emotional Aika was when team B got the number one song. She was bawling her eye's out :cry: i know others where crying also but she was really hurting. It reminded me of the AKBINGO incident. I asked on another thread if she was popular in the theater shows and was told she was. That got me thinking about how popular she actually is overall. The mixi ratings (is that correct) have her always at around number 20, pretty good i reckon. I find it sad though that she was dropped from AKBINGO! :( that's when i first noticed her. I thought she was really funny and super cute on the show, why did they remove her. Would it be due to her not quite making the popularity cut, if so i hope she gets back on soon. Fingers crossed she can make the cut for the upcoming single <3

9. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Yep, Lovetan IS adorable. And even though she wasn't on stage, she was the VERY FIRST AKB48 GIRL I saw at JE (and thus, the very first AKB48 girl I saw up close... like from 3m distance. Sooo tiny... sooo cute.

And appearently, I'm not the only one thinking so:

[​IMG]

Pic taken from meetan's blog. It seems like they did take a bath together... :hehe:

10. Freaky

Freaky Kenkyuusei

ive just recently being paying attention to the B-team and i've noticed aika recently, she is very adorable... ahhh the power of youth

11. Whistler

Whistler Kenkyuusei

Well, since it was Meetan I guess I could put my knieves away.
    No one can resist the adorableness that is Rabutan, lol.

Wonder if they would let me join them sometime. :fear:

12. strongwindp

strongwindp Kenkyuusei

Congratulation, Aika finally will appear in the next single of AKB48 ( there was 1 vote of me for her ^^ )

13. Hiro@Vegas

Hiro@Vegas Kenkyuusei

Gratz Lovetan!!

14. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm not much of an Aika fan, but it's nice to see another Team B member in senbatsu. :chuffed: Congrats, Aika!

15. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

AI-CHAN!!! this is like a dream... Lovetan and Sayaka senbatsu :cute:

congratulation!!!

16. lunacat

lunacat Kenkyuusei

Lovetan made it :love: im so happy. This is just the beginning of her rise to idol domination :worthy:

17. Freaky

Freaky Kenkyuusei

yay lol i rekon shes gona be a talent and still with lots of years ahead of her congrats to aika

18. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

congratulation Lovetan !!

19. ruru

ruru Kenkyuusei

congratz Rabutan. :love: you made it into senbatsu. I think it's her debut in senbatsu.

20. Makaveli

Makaveli Kenkyuusei

crying out love in the center of the world
    A late congratulation from me to the lovely Rabutan :love:

Me too, I'm very very happy, for she is my 2nd favorite AKB member. I hoping to see a lot more of her in the future too, as you said this is just the beginning of her idol domination :D

But still, because she only made it to the 20th, the second to last place for senbatsu members, I'm afraid that she will not get much screen time in the PV. What I don't want to see happen with Rabutan is what happened to Mika Komori in Namida Surprise (Komori appeared in the PV no more 3 seconds :XD: ) I just hope she will get a reasonable amount of screentime in the coming up single's PV.