Ota Nao (Nao) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just received a signed copy of Nao's 2022 Calendar:

[​IMG]

2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another shot from outside her dressing room.

"Today at 21:00 broadcast # Roppongi Class Episode 5 , I will continue to appear as Kanako Isobe, the secretary of Chairman Nagaya played by Teruyuki Kagawa . Thank you in advance ☺️"

296959468_199214695774312_192254235501617027_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cg0T_xcBTfy/?hl=en

Story:

Talk about "seriously beautiful"! "Roppongi class" President Nagaya's secretary, actually a former AKB48 member

Actress Nao Ota (27), who is appearing in the TV Asahi drama "Roppongi Class" [Thursday, 9:00 pm], updated her Instagram on the 5th and released the latest shot.

She first appeared in episode 4 last week and plays the role of the secretary of Shigeru Nagaya, the chairman of Nagaya Holdings played by Teruyuki Kagawa. She often appears in the photo when she is serving tea, and has become a hot topic on the internet with comments such as "the secretary's girl is cute" and "she's really beautiful!". She also turned out to be a "spy" who influences the story in episode 5, which was broadcast on the 4th. She drew attention, saying, ``A secretary's child, if you thought that it would be meaningful every time, would that be the case?''

https://hochi.news/articles/20220805-OHT1T51092.html?page=1

I must admit, while I am watching (see Nishino Nanese's thread), I had forgotten the Nao was going to appear and missed (didn't recognize) her. I guess I should watch episode 4 again.

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here are some screen shots from episode 5 (she is on screen for a very short time).

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 11.17.32 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 11.18.44 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 11.19.50 AM.jpg

6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nao will be appearing in a stage play called 'Pierrot' which will open in Tokyo tonorrow and which will tour 8 cities:
    https://news.nifty.com/article/entame/showbizd/12168-1913430/

thumb-12168-1913430-entame.jpg

The director Takuma Takayuki talks about the cast members in this video with Nao appearing at 5:14 - 7:02:

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nao will be starring in a new stage play 'Jugo Shoujo Hyouryuki' based on Jules Verne novel 'Adrift in the Pacific' at the Tokyo Theater 1010:
    https://okmusic.jp/news/503802

Official website: https://15girls-stage.com/

15girls.jpeg

Michieda Saki from AKB48 Team A will also be in the cast.

In other news, for the second year running I've received a signed copy of her calendar:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Trailer for the movie 'Fortune-Telling Game' to be released on 4/21 in which Nao is a cast member:

• Like Like x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Press conference for her new stage play "How would you like coffee":

• Like Like x 1
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actress Nao Ota (28) responded to an interview about the stage "How would you like coffee" (first day of the 17th, Tokyo Theater 1010) where she plays the heroine, and introduced the highlights. The story is a gentle yet bittersweet human drama woven by Hajime Aoyama (Kentaro Kojo), the owner of a mobile coffee shop that makes coffee that gives troubled people peace of mind. Ota will play Shima Kakane, an office lady who is fascinated by Aoyama's coffee. She is polite, sincere, and has a strong sense of duty and humanity. Based on a popular manga, it has been made into an anime and a drama, but this is the first time it has been made into a stage play.

“It is a heartwarming story in which a cup of coffee moves people’s hearts and makes them feel at ease. There is a scene where beans are ground and drunk on stage, so the aroma of coffee fills the air in the theater. I think that everyone in the audience will be able to enter the world of the work with the scent.”

It continues with her confession that she didn't like coffee.

"A work with the theme of coffee, which you don't like. What were your thoughts when you heard about the role?

“I was worried. Then, when I met the performers, Miku Hanayo, who co-starred with me, recommended Kopi Luwak, which is said to be a phantom coffee, and it was delicious. Now I am able to enjoy iced coffee as well.I learned that there are various types of coffee, such as strong sour coffee, and now I want to find my favorite flavor. I used to dislike coffee, but now I enjoy it almost every day.I wonder if I've grown up or if my sense of taste has changed.This work was a good opportunity for me."

https://encount.press/archives/455308/

• Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video for her role in a new BS Fuji TV drama '~if~ Metropolitan Police Department First Investigation Division Detective Kenki':

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13