[PB] NMB48's 1st Photobook [Kyun to Doki] 2012/9/16

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Aug 10, 2012.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I figured there might as well be a thread for this, since the news is easily lost and it's officially NMB48's first photobook (the NMB48 Complete Book 2012 was not really a photobook per say)

A loose translation from the initial announcement (http://www.wani.co.jp/event.php?id=3609), done by me:

NMB48's Long-Awaited First Photobook to Go on Sale!

With the concept of "A Girls' School Attended Exclusively by NMB48 Members," the everyday life of the girls are completely documented. As if secretly photographed, the photobook offers a real look into the ordinary life that hasn't been seen before.

Containing shots of swimsuits, leotards, etc. and shots of fellow members getting closer, if you see the photobook your heart will race and you'll get choked up without fail. With high spirited, happy faces, a bit of a strange atmosphere and their expressions as they mess around, it's a book that is fully loaded with the charm of the girls.

Featured Members:

Team N:
    Ogasawara Mayu
    Kinoshita Haruna
    Kotani Riho
    Kondo Rina
    Jonishi Kei
    Shiroma Miru
    Fukumoto Aina
    Yamaguchi Yuuki
    Yamada Nana
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Yoshida Akari
    Watanabe Miyuki

Team M:
    Jo Eriko
    Tanigawa Airi
    Hikawa Ayame
    Murakami Ayaka
    Murase Sae
    Yagura Fuuko
    Yogi Keira

3rd Generation:
    Yabushita Shu

Attached Files:

2. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Re: [PB] NMB48 1st photobook [Kyun to Doki] 2012/9/16

hmmm.. so none of my best 2 NMB members are featured.. (rikanyan n kanakichi)

[​IMG]

PS. well I do hope this PB sells good.. [clap] hmm sayanee's there? [think] in swimsuit? :hehe: leotard? yea it will sell great [party]

3. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Well, Milky already flying got her version, 6 days ahead of the release day. The perks of actually being one of the girls in the photobook :hehe:

https://plus.google.com/109544372058574 ... h8NjaSz34y

Many preview shots were also released, but I won't post them hear until tomorrow night at the earliest because I really should be focusing on my final tomorrow orz...Couldn't resist popping in here though

Attached Files:

4. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Here's the first preview pictures, from this week's issue of Weekly Playboy.

I spy Milky and Keira! Keira is surprisingly strong for however old she is. And where's Nana? :(

5. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Nana is special feature only for purchasers ;)

Akari... :^O^: I have so much fun staring at preview in WPB.

6. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Well, mine arrived early this morning :)

I have to say, this is one of the best, if not the BEST, photobook that the 48 family has ever released. :1st: All the shots in it are very natural and all the girls look like they're having a blast shooting for this photoshoot. The best part is that there's no shots specifically meant to titillate, no bikini shots just for the hell of it, which is such a breath of fresh air after like every other idol photobook I've ever seen in my life.

They chose a theme, "The Life of a Schoolgirl" and stuck with it, through and through and I really applaud whoever planned and designed this photobook for that. I have to reemphaize again how natural all the shots look, really like I'm getting a small window into the life of schoolgirls. Japanese schools have always fascinated me since I've seen them portrayed in dramas, so it's cool to see something I can really imagine real schoolgirls doing. At the same time, they present a little bit of nostalgia of my high school days; although different for the most part, those were indeed simpler times than college now, hanging out in classrooms and just chilling.

The book is divided into two sections, 高校生と中学生, or high schoolers and middle schoolers (though not divided exactly, Mirurun is in the high school section, lol), and then the girls within each grade are further divided into club activities. Sayanee and Milky are in band, Mirurun is in track, Nana is in ballet, Fuuchan, Keira and Jo are in volleyball, etc. Of course, there's many different settings too, walking home after school, stopping by an ice cream shop to rest, hanging out near the river... :inlove:

So there's my short review. I really really like this photobook and hope it sells really well, and proves that even a photobook without bikinis splashed in everywhere can sell. And if anyone is on the edge about buying this, feel free to ask any questions.

Highlights:
    - Milky for some random reason always licking a lollipop about 1/3 of her shots. It's very nice, very...Mirukii, haha.
    - I'm going to miss Jo's smile :(
    - I want more shots of the Keira/Fuuchan pairing
    - I would've joined track in Mirurun was there, even though I hate running :hehe: Once you guys see the track pictures, you'll understand what I mean. She's growing up nicely.

7. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the preview! I've never bought a single idol photobook in my life but now I'm somewhat interested in this mainly because it's NMB. I wonder if Kinokuniya sells this? Yes, I'm gonna miss Jo's smile, too. :( I'm glad she's included in this photobook.

8. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    NMB48’s Kyun to Doki is a very nice PB..maybe 48family’s PB that i like the most so far..It’s not something like Acchan,Yuko,Kojiharu,or other AKB PB which make you nosebleed when you see it..Kyun to Doki capture high school life beautifully. No bikini (just few pics of swimsuits)..it’s a very very nice PB..

Btw, the scan is avalaibe in internet..not HQ though..but you will love this PB..

9. kanchiriinu

kanchiriinu Kenkyuusei

It's by far the most credited photo book and definitely getting this to support them. Haven't gotten my
    copy but will be looking forward to viewing it.

10. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I think I'll order this early next month. Seems fascinating. How big is this pb anyway?

11. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.htm ... BK-1335905
    Its good sized, cdjapan has them in stock, I love mine :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Nana in there and Sayanae and Milky and the others, Kondo-san and Kei-chan :cute: its well worth buying if you haven't already! lolol it was also the first AKB family photobook I bought, this Emma Watson reaction is basically the same as mine :lol:
    [​IMG]

12. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Came home from work last night and this beautiful thing has been waiting. :inlove:

Attached Files:

13. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    My copy of Kyun to Doki finally arrived!! :D Ordered at cdjapan and had it shipped through airmail. It is a really beautiful 48-girl group photobook with a school setting full of NMB members. :inlove:

Attached Files:

14. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Yooo super old tread revival but does anyone know where the photos were taken?

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think I heard it was the Yoshimoto Headquarters in Tokyo (it used to be an elementary school).