[POLL] Who would you like to see fill up Team 4?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Discothèque, Feb 5, 2012.

?

Who would you like to see fill up the remaining Spots in Team 4?

Poll closed Mar 16, 2012.
  1. Kawaei Rina

16 vote(s)
    37.2%
  2. Kojima Natsuki

14 vote(s)
    32.6%
  3. Natori Wakana

9 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. Morikawa Ayaka

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  5. Iwata Karen

16 vote(s)
    37.2%
  6. Oomori Miyu

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  7. Izuta Rina

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  8. Saeedyokata Erena

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  9. Sasaki Yukari

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  10. Suzuki Rika

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  11. Kato Rena

17 vote(s)
    39.5%
  12. Kobayashi Marina

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  13. Fujita Nana

11 vote(s)
    25.6%
  14. Takahashi Juri

22 vote(s)
    51.2%
  15. Tano Yuka

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  16. Hirata Rina

13 vote(s)
    30.2%
  17. Mutou Tomu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Mitsumune Kaoru

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  19. Other 13th Gen KKS (specify)

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    What will happen after that?

The thread will be locked? :confused:

2. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    ^ I'll send the results to aki-p and he will promote the 5 girls with the most votes in this poll at SSA

3. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Discothèque asked me to close the poll so I set a date for it. [aup]

4. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    Ricchan, Karen, Hillary, Juri and uh Nattsun for me ;p

Standard fare though I do want Juri in K, Karen in A. B can be filled with anyone of the KKS pre-13th gens

5. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    What!? I never thought of that, freaking awesome idea! :rofl:

6. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Can you send it now?
    I love the current result very much!!! :lol:

7. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    RESULTS:

1. Takahashi Juri
    2. Iwata Karen / Kato Rena
    3. Kawaei Rina
    4. Kojima Natsuki

8. oddball

oddball Member

Hmm, still think (ot at least want) Takahashi Juri or Kawaei Rina to take that spot in B, I would say the spots in B and K but I think Kaoru will be given the K spot.....

9. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    ^
    No!!! Please don't ><
    I want them both to join Team 4!!!!

10. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    In all honesty I'd rather have Karen in Team K but then they'll have to do new stage cuz I want her in Seifuku Resistance instead of replacing yonechan's position in Kiseki wa Maniawanai :XD:

11. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I think Riichan isn't at the performing level of others, especially Iwata. I feel like if she was in K, training with Sayaka and Yuko and the other members of Team K would be beneficial. Iwata is leaps and bounds the best performer among the KKS so I think she should be put in B to replace Nacchan, and then Juri for Team 4.

12. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Kaoru and Renachi seems to getting good chances for promotion since they're the most pushed, Aki-P likes to troll their haters this way. :lol: [notme]

And Karen and Juri are really good choice for promotion IMO. :p

There's still this one girl that caught my attention I just can't remember who she was. :fp:

13. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    It's all great that Kaoru and Renacchi are getting a push at the moment but both are completely incapable to complement team K. They are nowhere up to team K's level of performing and would look lost and out of place. I think Miyupon is doing a great job at the moment in Yonechans spot so I wouldn't be surprised if she got promoted into team K.
    If it has to be a 10th gen than Naana is the only girl good enough for K.

Where did she catch your attention?

14. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I think they are grooming Kato for something, but I can't put my finger on it. She might be getting ready to become an ace of Team 4, since they haven't been able to establish that position as clearly as the other aces have been.

At first, it was supposed to be Paruru, but her popularity didn't catch on (remember how she appeared in photoshoots with senbatsu members way back when?), so they switched to super talented Miyu, unfortunately, that didn't work out entirely as they expected popularity wise either (a real shame, because Miyu has starpower to spare) and then Minarun seemed to become really popular out of nowhere, but just when they were starting to capitalize on her appeal, her scandal popped up and made her lose momentum.

There have been attempts to push other girls, Mori Anna (who sadly graduated), Nakamata and Ranran come to mind, but neither of them managed to secure the position and now it looks like it's gone back to Paruru, but it's not as clear as it is with the other aces IMO.

On the other hand, they could be preparing Kato to replace Nacchan/Yone in either B or K, and for the love of all that's holy I hope it's B because homegirl can't possibly keep up with K.

Realistically speaking though, B is probably in more need of a frontgirl than K, considering Kasai's popularity nosediving in the last couple years and Komori, Myao and to a certain extent Suuchan to be somewhat failed frontgirls.

And YES to Nana in K, she's absolutely fantastic and I'd be over the moon if she got added to my favorite team <3 I think they want to put Kaoru in A, since that's the all-star team (Even though the shuffle was to "even out" popularity among teams. Suuuuuuuure.) and since her similarity to Mariko has been capitalized on a lot, but I wonder if anyone would want to graduate and leave room for her? The problem with AKB's huge popularity is that nobody wants to leave anymore, pretty much, even if they will never make it to a single or get a solo line.

This has gotten way too rambly, but there's an amazing talent pool in kks, and it infuriates me to see Team 4 having so many free spots when some kks are incredibly popular like Juri and Nattsun and could help capitalize on their popularity as a team.

15. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    I don't really see Renacchi as an ace. There's absolutely no fault in her performing its just that its incredibly generic. She can be front girl but definitely not ace and center. She just doesn't have the weight to pull whatever team she'll be pulling if she was an ace. She's been given plenty of opportunities but to me, she's still incredibly generic. I might just be too harsh but all of the current aces in all the teams are stand outs so she needs to develop or carve her niche so she can rise as ace.

Paruru and Ranran have that x-factor in them that whenever they are on, you take notice of them even if they are at the back of the pack. I think that's an important requirement of an ace. Too bad popularity-wise,they aren't really flying. :(

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Oh, I totally agree with you about Kato, but it's undeniable that there are some plans being worked for her, and I really hope the plan is not to push Paruru aside to favor her in Team 4 because I think Paru is a much better ace. Let's just hope she's going to be added to senbatsu as a frontgirl and that's that, but I'm worried about T4 because it doesn't seem to take off (mainly management's fault, but still) :(

17. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    It looks like things are starting to take off for Paruru. It's pretty clear now that management chose her as Team 4 ace. I' hope that team 4 / JE drama will get team 4 some more exposure and fans.

About Nana.. she would be best choice for team K obviously but on the other hand she's wonderful together with Maria and would make team 4 so much stronger. Oh well

18. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I remember it now it was Sasaki Yukari, I love her Wonda CM. :inlove:

But I'm still trying to discern what she really is like.

19. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    So Tanochan instead of Nattsun. [party]