[POLL] Your favorite SUMMER song?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by shamurai48, Jul 18, 2012.

?

Select your favorite summer song from the 48 family.

1. Nagiichi (NMB48)

44 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Gomen ne summer (SKE48)

33 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. Pareo wa Emerald (SKE48)

47 vote(s)
    22.8%
  4. Aishiteraburu! (SKE48)

22 vote(s)
    10.7%
  5. Baby! Baby! Baby! (AKB48)

16 vote(s)
    7.8%
  6. Ponytail to Chouchou (AKB48)

96 vote(s)
    46.6%
  7. Everyday, Kachuusha (AKB48)

71 vote(s)
    34.5%
  8. Manatsu no Sounds good! (AKB48)

63 vote(s)
    30.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Manatsu no Sounds Good is my far and away fav, as it came out when I just got into them and I found the video so funny =P

2. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ponytail to Shushu = Everyday, Kachuusha = Manatsu no Sounds good! > Labrador Retriever > everything else

3. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Lols when Ibiza Girls is released, it'll be Ibiza Girls :p

4. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Ponytail to Shushu!! I love the intro,the summery happy vibe and the chorus.

5. Echigo~No~Ryu

Echigo~No~Ryu Kenkyuusei

Laboratorium: dedicated to create Mayuyu Cyborg
    Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    had a hard time decides between kachuusa and manatsu no sounds good. but i vote for manatsu, i mean the lyrics is about explaining what's good about summer season. nothing can be more summer than that i think :chuffed:

6. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just realize this post
    This is a bit of again misconception.

Technically, yes, poniiteeru to shushu, it's the correct romanization.

when a foreign media/foreigner quote a title of Japanese song, they usually write loanwords as they appear in their original language. No, professionals don't write poniiteeru, but we write ponytail! We write Fortune Cookie instead of Foochun Kukkii. Look at the Labrador retriever title for example;) or even the simple one like Heavy rotation, flying get, eien pressure. It looks neater and more "professionals". And to Japanese, that (english/other foreign words) looks cooler actually
    [hehe]

"Ponytail to Shushu" and "Everyday, Kachuusha" for example. By right, should actually be written chou chou and katyusha. We just got to used to the katakana version.
    But if media would be to quote it, most of them choose Everyday, Katyusha or Ponytail to chouchou
    :^O^:

7. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    ^ Maybe it make sense in English... :fear:
    But English is my third language and I didn't know the "real" pronounciation and spellings of English... I'll just spell any English words in how I heard them... (Screw the spelling too, not just grammar)

I still remember the English word "TEAM"... On first time, I read it as TE - AM (teyh-arm) but then I realized it is actually pronounced "TIM" (teem) lol... Same for Tottenham, I pronounced Tot-ten-ham (Taut-turn-ham) but then found out it's Totte-nham (Taut-nham)...

That's why, Chouchou and Shushu doesn't sound the same... at least from how I pronounced and heard both of the words... :lol: "Chouchou" reminds me to ChooChooTrain
    For me, I pronounced Chou as hard CH sound instead of SH sound...and OU is like saying UUH immediately after say OH, whereas Shushu is just SH sound with YU after it... that's making it weird for me (and most of my friends) to read "ChouChou" as "ShuShu"... :lol:

(Hear the "Chou" that I pronounced by opening Google Translate and set "Chinese to English" and put 臭 into Chinese, press "Listen" at Chinese (not English))
    I just wrote everything in how I actually read.

Now, chill down~ This is internet, everyone can actually write in any ways they want...
    Some people will think professionalisme is a must but I'm thinking about making it easy for non-native to read~ I also change English word into Malay form to help read... (E.G. Coffee rewrite as Kofi, if not some of them would still read it as Cho-feyh, anyway the Malay word for Coffee is Kopi as F isn't exist in old Malay and F/P are same until now in some regions)

News in Malaysia are also using the same format as other countries' format, using English words spellings for some Katakana etc. There are also some Malaysian news write Japanese names in English format (eg. Mayu Watanabe) instead of original name position (Watanabe Mayu) even though Malaysia uses "Use original stated name" as standard in writing people's names, this is because those websites using English websites as refferrences (the name are stated like that) and not the original Japanese websites... If you buy a translated manga-type comic which is directly translated from Japanese, you'll see all names are in original position as in Japanese... because it is stated like that in Japanese.

(Talk about Rabureto, when you write "Labrador" in lyrics, how you going to sing it when they pronounced labu ra dooru in each time in song?) :fear: Now, I seriously need to update S48...