TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I think I'm supporting Natsu for P48. If she's isn't as popular as other contestants, well, just hope she'd be like Ogiyuka on this contest.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Actually a lot of airports arrivals are announced by agencies, that's how fansites know about it. If it isn't the case then fansites will be reluctant to go because it might be a private schedule so they won't take pictures (best exemple would be for 2NE1 when they had that surprise performance at MAMA, it was a total surprise and no picture of them was spotted, fansites respected what they were told) however it doesn't mean that all the fans & fansites are that respectful so some may still come & take pictures :/
    Girlgroup fans are in general more respectful than boygroup fans so we won't have too much to worry

On the contrary kpop agencies let fansites do whatever they want (like sell photobooks, goodies, etc) because they realized that no one is better than them when it comes to free promotion.
    The only problem is that it gave way too much power to fansites in my opinion :<

EDIT: If you're curious here is an article about kpop fansites

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Tanaka Miku has a lot of Korean fans, so that may work in her favor

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Wonder if Cocona is gonna improve in this.I'm so scared for her because the teachers may strike her for her singing/dancing.Wish her luck.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Somehow having Yukirin in this actually makes sense.

With Mayu & Rie's graduation, and how they arranged Takahashi Team B, which is basically a nugu team with no prominently pushed center figure, only lowkey pushes such as Seichan, Satopi, Megu, Hiwatashi. Also, although it's probably mostly her agency's doing, she seems to be getting more solo gig, and is given the freedom management gave Kojiharu, stating that she doesn't need to leave the group to have some wiggle room. It seems like management doesn't want any more high profile graduations for the time being after Mayu. Sasshi's probably too powerful and Sayanee's ass is Yoshimoto property, which leaves Yukirin as the only high profile member in the danger zone they can actually halt.

If she actually makes it to the debut group, she will be bind by a 2.5 year contract that might prevent her from leaving AKB till the said contract is finished, which gives management at least 3 more years of Yukirin. If she doesn't make it tho, if the show really became as big as the previous seasons, that means Yukirin have a newfound popularity in Korea. Both her agency and AKS might want to utilize that to the upmost, so even her agency would probably halt her graduation, since they might want to grab dem Yukirin wons and AKS's newly established partnership with CJ E&M might help that.

It all makes sense now. They're forcing Yukirin to do PD48 because they're forcing her to stay in AKB.

I'm pretty sure our lil Hyunjin lookalike will improve and blow ppl away (like Hyunjin did in SK)

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That would make her almost 30 by the time this P48 group finished its contract.
    I’m not sure if she’ll stay even one more year, much less almost three lol
    But you never know!

I doubt management is behind it anyway trying to keep her in the group.
    They know that the sales won’t suffer much after so many big profile graduations (Jabaja sold more than 11gatsu, the last with Mayu), so nah.

I’m surprised Miichan isn’t on this though.
    If there’s a girl that is trying to grab any chance to stay in the group, it’s her.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Which Hyunjin? She looks nothing like this queen imo:

[​IMG]

8. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    she asked jang geun suk whether he did plastic surgery or not . fyi , jang geun suk is the one who represent the nation producer (?) during the produce 101 season 1 . maybe bcause of that?

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Waiting for that moment when Cocona becomes an important person in NMB.She has potential though,she only need more experience and confidence.I mean 5th gen is a godly gen.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. flyingpandas

flyingpandas Kenkyuusei

I also thought that's why she might not be joining - even though she was justified in asking that since Jang Geun suk was being rude to her. Or honestly maybe she just wants to be in senbatsu one more time and then wants to graduate so the 2.5 year contract might be stopping her from doing so.

I wonder if Yukirin will end up being the oldest idol ever in akb48. I do remember her declaring that she wanted to become a lifetime idol

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What did Jang Geun Suk do? All I remember was reading Miichan asked about that surgery thingy.

12. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
  13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

And she'll flop as Samuel and can't debut with the group. :chuffed: Nothing is "definitely".

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

I surprisingly like the rap she did

Yeah also reminds me of Jr from nu'est many fans like him but didn't make it to wanna one

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. YuriNyanChan

YuriNyanChan Kenkyuusei

I think the main reason is her "Shaved Head" scandal which was not received positively from the whole world that also caused AKB48's image changed from "The Bikini Jpop" to "The Weirdass Jpop"

But yeah, she was or maybe still underfire for asking that question to Jang Geun Suk. BUT, he was not being polite either before she asked that.
    minuskakugo.blogspot.co.id/2017/05/jang-guen-suk-to-minegishi-minami-shut.html?m=1

I first found the article on Kpop sites, they only mentioned about that plastic surgery part while the Jpop fans all tried really hard to clarify it ofc the Kpop fans ignored them.

Oh and for those asking about how Lee Hongki would address Yukirin as she is his senior, I just remembered that the Jang Geun Suk who is a junior to Miichan in Japan addressed her as "Omae" in that show, a rude way to call someone.

• Useful Useful x 3
  16. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    There is also prizes contestants get when fans vote enough for their favorites. Some of the prizes ranged from chapstick to beats headphones to food trucks

17. flyingpandas

flyingpandas Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

JR is now having a more stable career than all of Wannaone now tbh except Minhyun which is his groupmate.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90