TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Please, check your sources.
    A twitter account with 34 tweets and 33 followers doesn't really say OFFICIAL INFORMATION.

You should read this.
    Especially the part:

• Like Like x 2
  2. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    okay im sooo sorry i didnt notice about the account followers . need to be careful after this :fp:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    To put it in two words : shedule conflicts
    Have they started in may like originally anounced, meaning the live episodes starting to air in june would have create some unsolvable problems for he SSK day rehearsals.

On another hand, it also opens the possibility to promote the show during the concert. I'm anticipating a performance with the whole cast.
    I don't think AKS and Mnet would miss such opportunity to showcase it.

This shedule is bad anyway. It could have been much more friendly for the girls to avoid both Produce48 and sousenkyo at the same time.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, it would have made more sense to actually air the episodes to have the finale before the SSK.

Maybe they'll learn if there is a second season... in 2021.

5. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I hope (if ever) the final group releases an album, it will be in a “K-Pop like” packaging. For the most part, korean albums have more photos, extras and such.

More bang for the buck.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

And most Kpop albums are not in a damned jewel case. Imagine AKB singles having a full photobook and not just one photo of each member lol

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. sakuratrip

sakuratrip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Korean packaging is lovely. Large photo book, great case for the album, little NO jewel cases used, lots of goodies, it’d be nice!

• Like Like x 2
  8. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    But korean packaging has a lot of gimmicks. For example, different version, different photocards, different poster, different CD covers, even different photobooks. If you're not lucky for getting your bias' stuff, you will either buy more CDs, open CDs that you bought for fansigning, or swap with other fans.

Back to the topic. IOI and Wanna One members have finished P48's recording. There're a lot of their previews, but no the trainees previews :blink:

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm also wondering if AkiP will write the lyrics for this as well.

He can't possibly know Korean, but I'm sure all (or most of) their songs will have a Japanese bit where he'll put his hand in just so he gets credits in the lyrics at least.

10. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    GAGAGA has some Korean lyrics lol, he's credited as the sole lyricist, but who knows. Maybe he used Google translate.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I had completely forgotten about that. :XD:

AkiP, Queen of Languages.

• Winner Winner x 5
  12. YuriNyanChan

YuriNyanChan Kenkyuusei

Who knows? He might be able to speak Korean secretly. Y'all completely forgot Ai Juseyo, a song with Korean lyrics other than Ga Ga Ga. Pick Me 3.0 will be titled Choose Me Juseyo:hehe:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

IS there anything our god can't do.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Korean packaging would be the best choice. Photo books + photocards + posters + other goodies. Alongside potential different versions as well.

Korea usually doesn’t do singles, they have mini-albums & full albums. So it’ll be interesting to see that as well.

The twitter account isn’t the original source of the info tho. If you look, there are Korean insiders saying this. Not saying it’s 100% confirmed information, but considering it’s already been said that reveals would start late April-early May alongside Mcountdown airing on Thursday, it’s only logical.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Still, there is a difference in posting that and posting the original source.
    Even @oh_mess is still a personal account, but he at leasts links the naver pages he translates.

Anyway, I'm getting slightly excited for his now.
    Mainly because we've already seen Jurina crying and Sakura being forced to ignore her Japanese fans, so it's all shaping up to be a messy drama.

I'm perched.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Sorry to ask it again. Where is the trustworthy source which said that Yukirin join in Produce 48? :fear: At this point, I totally don't think she gets involved with it.

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah i’m guessing you’re not from the 48G side of the fandom?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Or he's never bought a 48 single. :^^;:

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Actually none of the contestant are officially confirmed, beside Sakura with the latest anouncement about her last minute shedule change.
    We are mainly debating based on the girls spoted at the airports since 04/10.
    As for Yukirin, yep it's not clear if she is in or not. Hard to say if she is really in, hard to say if she is definetly not either.
    She surprisingly joined Kitarie's graduation concert while she wasn't supposed to. She said something like she left her work without asking for permission.
    And some days later she was in Japan preparing for her produced stage while other contestant were still in Korea for recordings.

So either she is in and she has a lot of freedom compared to the other candidates, or her role is still unclear.
    Or she is not and she has fun trolling everyone.

20. flyingpandas

flyingpandas Kenkyuusei

The 48g girls are having a really hard time.

Someone is translating a lot of their sns posts on the 48/46g discord and other things they said at events:

"Harsh training, not enough sleep, no proper food. From other girls, either I directly asked her in handshake, her mobame or sns: most complain restriction on sns while this is ssk season.. some girls said sorry that they can't be at their regular modeling job, another girl was missing her CM chance, another member missing her entire handshake slot, another member stated that this is not her intention to join the project (being forced to join). Asked few HKT members on shamekai.. most of them are despising (while not boldly saying) this project..."

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1