TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    but if you think of old pd101 the average of views doesn't have a final impact in vote for example Samuel, ten etc....

2. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    BTW, while most of the world can watch on both Naver and YT, Japaneses are blocked from Naver, and I heard that Koreans are blocked from YT.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I’m aware of that, especially when the ones with most views all have existing fanbases (48G girls, Kaeun, Chaeyeon, Gyuri). But it does give us an idea abt which members who appealed to the crowd so far.

And besides, the ones that’ll have actuals impacts would be the show itself, not these YT videos.

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Samuel doesnt have a strong korean fanbase, most of his fans are international fans hence cannot vote.

5. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    koreans aren't blocked from YT but the produce48 performance was blocked in korea until recently

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think it’s more than likely that Mikurin dropped out of PD48. She didn’t fly with her HKT mates to Gimpo airport and had a Showroom from her home earlier today.

• Informative Informative x 3
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Man this ain't good.
    Not only for the girls but for the 48 groups as a whole.
    A part of K-pop fans allready think that japanese idols don't have the talent, whith this, it's their determination that could be at stake.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I hope that's not the case, partly because K-fans don't need any more reasons to hate on the AKB girls, and partly because i wanted to see more of her D:

That being said, I am happy the girls that want out are getting out sooner than later. It doesn't get any easier from here.

9. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I saw this one....
    Not sure it's legit..
    . 33442857_1792257157493538_2320466964834680832_n.jpg
    48g ranking...

10. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Enlighten me please. Was the previous pick me center had popularity headstart over other contestant like sakura right now? and pardon me if this sounds dumb since i don't follow k-pop that much...do can we predict the top 12 result based on current member popularity?

11. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Today is the day of the first audience evaluation! I see tweets that fansites have been passing out cheering slogans out so I’m guess the evaluation should start in 1-3 hours maybe? No cameras allowed (supposedly) but people will be posting fan accounts probably right after. I’ll translate the interesting ones if others don’t get to it.

Technically yes, both centers from both seasons placed third but maybe Sakura will break this curse. Her head start is much bigger than the others. Her hype is that of Somi’s from S1 who was practically expected by everyone to place first as she was from JYP Entertainment and already previously appeared in SIXTEEN (where she almost became a TWICE member). The important thing is to maintain the hype. You can lose it easily if you don’t get enough exposure or make good use of it during the show.

It’ll be hard to predict technically right now but we can guess a few that’ll make it after the first voting period. There’ll be a few like Yeonjung and Woojin that rose from the 50s and 70s at the beginning and ranked in the top 11 in the end too tho

EDIT: There is also Jang Moonbeok in S2 that had a lot of hype like Sakura. However it was well known from the start that his votes were “troll votes” and many of his voters were male viewers and it’s also kinda known in Korea that’s male fans tend to be lesser voting bots compared to female fans.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Thank you, I understand now. So it'll be depends on the drama when the episodes airs...and how it affect the voters. Will enjoy it!!!

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Anyone knows what the producer garden’s votes for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. A(KB)gent048

A(KB)gent048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    i rmb from season 1 it's just a campaign where you vote for members everyday for them to get gifts that's all like a support events

• Useful Useful x 2
  15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Soooooo today is PD48's first onspot evaluation (cover mission). There's a news and a rumor.

The news is about official article about PD48's today schedule. They mentioned that all 96 trainees would be there (although we know that some of them have been 'dropped out') http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000858052

The rumors is songs that they covered. An audience posted it on DC Gallery about the song list. The songs are:
    • SNSD Gee
    • KARA Pretty Girl
    • T-ara Roly Poly
    • 4minute What A Girl Wants
    • Bring It On OST Mickey
    • 200 Pounds Beauty OST Maria
    • Lovelyz Candy Jelly Love
    • Oh My Girl Cupid
    • TWICE TT
    • Apink Hush
    • 9muses News
    • Girls Day Expectation
    source: http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=produce48&no=221465

updated: seems there's rumor circulating on Twitter that Sakura sang f(x)'s Hot Summer or IOI's Very Very Very, but since it's a rumor so I'm assuming that it's not true :fear:

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's a set of activities for fans to vote for their idols of choice. It has nothing to do with actual voting for the show, but more like an online popularity contest. Girls can get some gifts if fans vote for them.

Here is a comprehensive guide to use Producer's Garden. You can participate even if you live outside of Korea.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Produce48/comments/8l668h/guide_to_using_produce48kr_national_producers/

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The concert hasn’t ended yet so it’s still unsure what the songs being performed are but there are some rumors circulating. People shouldnt be able to tweet until the show ended since phones aren’t allowed which also explains why my twitter timeline is very quiet. Also some of the rumors came from DCinside, the PRODUCE48 gallery is absolute trash.

I’m still iffy about it because there’s no AKB songs in it. Now it’s even more iffy because Nine Muses is on it lmao and they’re pretty irrelevant except for Kyungri who some people still don’t know is in the group. I’d be really really sad if there’s no AKB songs ;-; I think Korea would really like Fortune Cookie

18. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

So that's two HKT48 that dropped out before the first episode even aired?
    That's unfortunate.
    But Miku takes any criticism very hard. She was crying in a Showroom a few months ago and saying she was thinking about quitting simply because of what someone said to her at a handshake event. And I think, maybe in part, because she wasn't in the AKB48 senbatsu again after having been so-- because she wasn't the least bit happy about that either. (I forget whether the announcement of the new senbatsu with Nako instead of her happened before she had the break-down in the Showroom or after.)

It wouldn't be surprising she would quit if the instructors were hard on her and ranked her 2 levels or more below Nako.
    In general, if she hadn't gotten the free big push from day 1 of being in HKT48 and instead got disregarded the way Yamauchi Yuna or Hokazono Hazuki or Tsuitsui Riko, one really ought to wonder if she wouldn't have quit long ago.
    Or maybe she wouldn't be so upset about receiving criticism or not being successful in everything if her ego hadn't been so inflated from the moment she joined the group. So now she is so expecting that everything is a smooth and easy victory for her, that she just isn't emotionally prepared for what happens when things aren't so easy.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  19. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

What happened to Britney unnie and Carly unnie?

20. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Here are all the songs from fanaccount I saw from THEQOO which I think is more trustworthy.

Red Velvet - Peekaboo
    Gfriend - Love Whisper
    KARA - Mammamia (JPN)
    AOA - Short Hair
    TWICE - Like OOH-AHH (JPN)
    Blackpink - Boombayah
    AKB48 - High Tension
    IOI - Very Very Very

:worthy:PEEKABOO SEOLLEL TTAEMAN SARANGINIKKA:worthy:
    :worthy:LEMME SEE HOW U GONNA TREAT I AINT NO EASY BETTER THINK ABOUT IT TWICE:worthy:
    :worthy:TENSHON SHON SHON SHON SHON TENSHON:worthy:
    :worthy:NAL NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU :worthy:

I'll be so sad if THEQOO is wrong because this is a top notch song list but they were right last season so they have my trust. Everyone seems to agree tho because they're all talking about how the performances are and which girls from the groups did really well!

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2