1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Zerase

Zerase Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Miyawaki GODKura :eek:

2. kero__kero

kero__kero Kenkyuusei

i think he has a crush on saho

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    who doesn't?
    ya-hoo lol

• Like Like x 6
  4. nvmea

nvmea Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    you are talking about the idol scene only I presume? The Korean hip hop scene is fantastic!

5. Dill

Dill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    yeah only idol related, I have yet to get in korean hip hop, since I'm focused on idols right now.... could you give me some advice where to start from though?

6. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tashima Meru
    If Erii is ready or not I have no idea, but as many other people have said, I’d also prefer if she didn’t join the final group lineup... not because of her lack of skills or amount of dedication or because it would be tough or even because she is young or childlish... the reason I wouldn’t want her to join is because, considering the previous groups formed from produce, considering the top favorite candidates, I just don’t see Erii fitting the concept they might adopt. In fact, I don’t see how a lot of the 48g participants would harmonize with final line up. As much as we need variety inside a group, it’s hard to idealize an image that fits everybody if the members are just so completely opposite... I mean, in a group with Gaeun in it, can you see Erii having a place? It just seems too weird to me... but maybe it’s just lack of perspective on my part... I think this is a good opportunity for the girl, but not necessarily she needs to be top 12 to feel a change in her carrier, I mean, her path inside 48g might change from now on already if people from the 48 fandom start to notice her more!

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    A conversation I imagine taking place:

Cho-Won: Okay, we need a badass name for our group
    Nanami: How about "Lunch"?
    Minami: Or "Dinner"?
    Cho-Won: No... those just aren't intimidating enough.
    Erii: I've got it! "Snack"
    The word hangs in the air. The team members look at each other, a new hope suddenly invigorating them, and as one, they whisper,
    "Perfect"

• Creative Creative x 10
    • Like Like x 6
  8. kero__kero

kero__kero Kenkyuusei

chowon and yoonjin seem to be getting a lot of love on 2ch/5ch.

yoonjin because she was a great center for high tension and chowon because she did the best she could do with the babies (even though she’s a baby herself). also they somehow found her highschool yearbook picture and complimented her on her cuteness.

i didnt realize this but when the leaders had to run and pick the song titles they wanted to perform chowon actually grabbed high tension to accomodate the babies, but somehow they ended up with boombayah

• Like Like x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. nvmea

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I'd start with Epik High - their first 3 albums are for me absolute masterpieces of hip hop overall. The later albums became a bit too "deep" for me - but literally everyone else loves them so you can't really go wrong with anything. Dynamic Duo is another classic, very similar to Epik High style-wise. Drunken Tiger another one; that brings us to Tiger JK and his wife Yoon Mirae who is widely considered the best Korean female rapper (and she's one of the best singers as well)... From the most recent stuff I enjoy everything Primary produces and the new girl on the block Heize.

10. Dill

Dill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Thank you @nvmea that's a lot to start with! :cute: Much appreciated! :worthy:

11. Momogu9

Momogu9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Han Chowon

[​IMG]

A Hidden Visual

[​IMG]

A Kind-hearted Angel

my heart will actually break if she gets eliminated ;=; especially since she just completed the first stage for the support thing ;-; Mnet, if she gets eliminated....give her the water jelly before you send her off ;-;

• Like Like x 2
  12. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    If I may add, there are also the current new generation of hiphop. I'd say that you will feel a bigger influence of the west in them but they are the current "it" kids (nvmea suggested more hiphop legends)

- dpr live (some songs; Action!, Know Me, Text Me, To Myself)
    - Sik k (some songs: iffy)
    Btw: listen to eung frestyle by dpr, sik k, owen, punchnello and flowsick! A must!
    - Of course the king of idol rappers, Zico (whichever of his singles go ahead)
    - i personnally like Zico better as part of fanxy child so some recommended songs by fanxy child: fanxy child, paradise (it's under millic ft fanxy but millic is part of fanxy).
    - Zicodean produced a song called Things These Days for SMTM6 with Young B, Killagramz, Hangzoo and Hash Swan... all talented rapper, listen to it to hear the full potential of the 6 of them

I mentioned Dean who is more rnb, if you like this style you should listen to him. He has two songs with Heize actually (And July and shut up and groove). He's a singer producer. A gem. Actually Takeuchi Miyu covered his song Instagram. If you havent listened to the cover or the original i suggest you go right now!!

I should stop here lol

Oh and for the hoe anthems you have Jay Park...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. kero__kero

kero__kero Kenkyuusei

dpr live is great

14. nvmea

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    thanks a lot @kamihime, I'm definitely not up to date with the newest scene so I might check some of them too (although in general not a big fan of the recent US/Korea pop and hip hop trends...)
    Are the latest Show me the money seasons worth watching btw? haha

15. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    he is! he deserves (dpr as a team overall actually) all the success and fans he's gaining

you're welcome!!
    honestly, i'm also not big on some of the khiphop artists nowadays, as you said, there's a us pop/hiphop trend and meh. as long as it doesn't go as far as where american hiphop is nowadays though, i won't complain.
    as for the latest seasons... i don't think smtm6 is worth watching BUT the songs are worth listening to. season 5 is better imo

16. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Took me 395 questions but I finally got
    1. Yabuki Nako
    2. Miyawaki Sakura
    3. Jo Yuri
    4. Tanaka Miku
    5. Takahashi Juri
    6. Motomori Aoi
    7. Takeuchi Miyu
    8. Jang WonYoung
    9. Kim Nayoung
    10. Choi Yena
    11. Son Eun Chae
    12. Kojima Mako
    with Sato Minami as 13 and Honda Hitomi as 14 and Myao at 15.
    I have a weakness for Tanuki faces
    Thanks for sharing!
    I wonder if they'll update it after episode 5?

17. Dill

Dill Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Thank you @kamihime duly noted all the names you wrote. :worthy:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Reveen

Reveen Upcoming Girls

No it isn't. That's completely disingenuous and distortion of what people have posted.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Trinu

Trinu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Erii is simply bad, I'm surprised she even made it to the show.
    But if the fans vote for her and she gets Top 12, who are we to say she shouldn't be there?

Anyway, Episode 4 was a chore and I don't even remember most of it already.
    The High Tension performances were fun and they looked cleaner than anything AKB has ever done and the Boombayah voting results were complete BS (Team 1 was obviously better).

Moekyun practising on her own in Japan and sending videos back and forth with her team warmed my cold-heart.
    I hope she makes it far.

The whole center discussion for the Very Very Very performance seemed forced to me. They all looked the same in those videos lol

I understand it's reality TV and they need to act it out, but sometimes the teachers put me on my nerves with their fake angry/worried/happy faces.

Ohwell, next episode should be fun with all the tears!

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ayana Shahab
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    This is good, love the interaction between them when waiting for reharsal

Nekoya (Close Up ver)

• Like Like x 6