TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Every “leaked” list has been false except for the group evaluation list that audience members verified after they attended the performance.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  2. jcwc

jcwc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    finally caught up with ep 4. the biggest mystery to me is how jurina's team lost, when she has Ga Eun and Jang gyuri who each had only 70+ votes?!

and i was disappointed wth black world's boombayah perf. after all that hype about how the leader picked the ppl she felt was most suitable for the song, the perf wasnt even that gd. and erii, gosh, dont even get me started on her. im not rly her fan, but i think she is entertaining to watch. and respect to her for learning the korean rap. although i hope she rly doesnt get into top 12. her skills are not there yet and honestly, i think there are a whole lot of more skilled koreans who shd get in. in fact, im pretty surprised that some of them got such low votes during the group battle.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. nanda

nanda Kenkyuusei

i just want miyu-chan to debut!! [​IMG]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  4. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    in pd101 china if someone leaks a info it always turn out to be true because rumor said one of the staffs giving those info.
    btw, are the girls going back to japan already? i saw a sakura fantaken pics in the airport right now

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I really hope that new leaked performance list is fake
    seems like a whole lot of unfun except maybe E-girls

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

The good thing is that as long as she works hard, k-fans will rally behind her. Sohye from S1 was just as bad, but by the end she was holding her own with the girls who'd been training for years. And much like Sohye, Erii has a lovely personality that will win fans over.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I guess so since the date from the fantaken pics are today. They must be heading back to Japan for the handshake events. This would also be a great time to send the eliminated girls home too lmao so it wouldn't be suspicious
    they look really tired in the aiport pics tho ;-;

EDIT: I'm not sure but can they even make it to the 7/15 and 7/16 handshakes? I don't think they'll have time to participate right? It's exactly on the same day as the evaluation too

8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    They're coming back to Japan? That's going to be tough, because the Korean trainees are going to be there practicing every day for the next evaluation while the Japanese trainees are doing handshake events.

• Creative Creative x 2
  11. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i have what might be a dumb question.

i have heard it said the korean trainees have no place to go if they get cut.

Is their a stipulation in their contract that says they have to leave the industry if they get cut?

it would make sense for them to return to their company and debut, but i guess there is something preventing this

12. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    No they just meant they will go back as trainees. It's not a 100% certain they will debut even if they go back to their agencies. They'll go back to wondering whether they can debut or not, whether they should continue as trainees or pursue a different path.

As for AKB even if they get eliminated, they will still remain an idol.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I think they meant that even if they go back to their respective agencies there's no guarantee they will debut, while akb members would still have an actual job waiting for them in Japan ( even if is not as glamorous as some might think )

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Most likely they will return to their company still as trainee and wait until they give up or got a chance to debut.

15. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I finally got the time to watch episode 4 and I must say that the trainers did a really good job. They picked up so many of the girls' flaws and worked upon them. For example, I never saw Moekyun as a good performer cause she was always rushing and not being in tempo so I'm really glad that she got the chance to work on it on this show. Soyou did a good job too. I like how she could show the girls how it should be sung but still remain open to different kinds of interpretation too. The girls are going to emerge as world class entertainers. I'm so excited.

• Like Like x 2
  16. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Teaser for tonight episode

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    probably nako in top 4~ i just want BBY team 2 to be saved also ikumin, my other oshi are sure to be save. does mnet will say something about jurina's left? i hope so, oh i'm so excited for the first elimination!!

18. Kirameku

Kirameku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    It was already discussed here before. Their live performance is told to be bad, they were out of tune and not synchronized. Second team looked much better

19. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Jurina truly making her presence felt in both nations

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 8
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

FK y'all lame haters with the (UNWARRANTED) old ratings. I'm going to add Park Haeyoon and Lee Haeun to my UNDER GIRLS too. Too many powerful ladies here omfg!

• Dislike Dislike x 2